rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could you do it?

Could you do it?

A friend of mine just got a train ride back to his town.. since its spring festival all of the seats on the fast train are taken.

He had to take the slow train, cramped, extremely rude people... only one or two dirty bathrooms to share amongst everyone, no ventilation, people smoking, poor people who smell like sweat and barf everywhere, people letting their children do whatever they want. Chinese people also tend to scream or talk loudly into the phones and the seats are so uncomfortable that you can't sleep because you are always in the upright position.

Now thats the easy part. He has a 40 hour train ride home and its all standing. (there are no seats available).

Could you do it?

Holy crap that really sucks, how much does the ride cost?

I guess I'd do it for the story.

Could you do it?

I forgot to mention, he's a constant complainer and I offered to give him a pen and paper to get through the ride... he has spent the last 23 hours staring outside the window...so you'd also be doing nothing but that. Its about 450 RMB (to stand)... so like 50 bucks or so.

Could you do it?

that sounds like the conditions they shipped the jews to concentration camps during WWII.

i think id pass

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Could you do it?

Quote: (02-21-2013 05:30 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

I forgot to mention, he's a constant complainer and I offered to give him a pen and paper to get through the ride... he has spent the last 23 hours staring outside the window...so you'd also be doing nothing but that. Its about 450 RMB (to stand)... so like 50 bucks or so.

Crazy. 50 bucks is way too much for those shitty conditions.

Where is this train ride from? And where to?

Could you do it?

no

Could you do it?

What other options did he had?

Could you do it?

I'd do it. Especially if I was going to a concert with friends to fuck bitches.

Nope.

Could you do it?

I managed to get my hands on this picture of your friend's train ride:

[Image: attachment.jpg10139]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Could you do it?

$50 for a 40 hour train journey standing?

Could he catch a plane? Seriously.

Could you do it?

[Image: zoiq8Lq.jpg]

Could you do it?

I'd rather walk.

Could you do it?

Haha fuck that I did flagging for one day, standing on a road with a stop/slow sign and guiding cars while we resurfaced one of the lanes.. 12hrs of that and I wanted to kill myself.. I could still walk a little bit but regardless it sucked. I have a hard time sitting still for more then an hour let alone standing.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Could you do it?

Quote: (02-21-2013 05:27 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

A friend of mine just got a train ride back to his town.. since its spring festival all of the seats on the fast train are taken.

He had to take the slow train, cramped, extremely rude people... only one or two dirty bathrooms to share amongst everyone, no ventilation, people smoking, poor people who smell like sweat and barf everywhere, people letting their children do whatever they want. Chinese people also tend to scream or talk loudly into the phones and the seats are so uncomfortable that you can't sleep because you are always in the upright position.

Now thats the easy part. He has a 40 hour train ride home and its all standing. (there are no seats available).

That's rough, even for me.

I took lots of busses like that but never a 40 hour train while standing. My longest train ride was 80 hours on the Kazahk/ trans-Sib line but at least I had my own bed.

I once took a sleeper train in India and had cockroaches walking over me. I was already so sick that after a while I didn't even brush them off anymore and just went to sleep. The roaches where about 2.5 cm long (one inch) so not huge but still disgusting. I was staying in the better parts of the train. I saw people sleeping in the toilet floor there with their head next to she shit hole.

I don't think I will ever return to India.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Could you do it?

I've done that! Took the train from Shanghai to Xi'an. 24 hours standing. Needed to use the bathroom so bad all the time. The train was filled with kids who didn't give a shit about making noise, they were just partying.

One of the roughest experiences of my life. But a cool story.

Got a sleeper train the next day, but stayed up all night with diarea. Yay.

Could you do it?

Quote: (02-22-2013 10:55 AM)freshcream Wrote:  

I've done that! Took the train from Shanghai to Xi'an. 24 hours standing. Needed to use the bathroom so bad all the time. The train was filled with kids who didn't give a shit about making noise, they were just partying.

One of the roughest experiences of my life. But a cool story.

Got a sleeper train the next day, but stayed up all night with diarea. Yay.

Nice, I guess its better to join the party to pass time haha.[Image: banana.gif]