rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

The Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet

I spent 3 months going from city to city meeting and hooking up with Philippinas. I got 42 lays in my 87 days here. I have been to some untouched areas and now I will drop all my knowledge about this amazing country.

What are Philippine Girls Like

Philippines girls are small, light to brown skinned girls, with a variety of body types. They have small noses and the most white-like eyes of any Asian race. Pinays are not as feminine as in many other Asian countries, but are still very feminine. It also depends on what area they live in as some conservative Philippinas are as feminine as it comes. You will find great racks and great asses. Even the occasional DD's. Philippinas have a range of personalities. They speak amazing English. Philippinos are known as the English teachers of Asia, so the language barrier is very small here. There is a 95% that girls here will be Catholic, so it's conservative but... you will understand later.

Type of Game Needed

More nice guy game is required in the Philippines. Girls are different and they are looking for different things than western girls. I had to force myself to tone back my cocky personality. You also do not want to come off as a player, these girls see the ideal guy as a provider. Many have been dumped by previous playboy types that have come through town. Also because girls here are Catholic you have to understand that these girls have been told all their lives that sex is bad, so game accordingly.

Day Game

In Philippines day game is king, and handing out numbers is the most effective way to take advantage of that. Almost every single number I handed out (About 7 during the day, 8 for 9 in clubs) texted me back. Then I was able to capitalize on over half of them, and the other half didn’t happen because I didn’t have enough time in that specific area. I used to believe that you needed to wait for an IOI to hand out numbers, but after witnessing THC sneak up behind a girl and give his number in a very awkward and embarrassing situation, where the girl aggressively through the number into her bag and said “whatever”. Then, a few days later, she's in love with him. Because of seeing that I now know that I have missed many opportunities with some of the prettiest girls in this country. Next time I go to the Philippines this will be the staple of my game.

Night Game

Night game varies by venue, but usually you just wait for eye contact and approach. There are many clubs and bars that you sit down at, if this is the case you are better off approaching on the dance floor.

Internet Game

This is where I absolutely destroyed the Philippines. I hooked up with some of the hottest girls you could possibly get from the internet. I can honestly say I have internet game down to an art. How did I do this? I will tell you.

The profile picture.
On DIA you can only have one profile picture, spend some time and ask a girl to comb through your Facebook photos and find the picture that you look the most attractive. I have literally doubled my response rate by changing my main photo.

The profile.
Many guys have no idea what to put in their profile. I wrote mine trying to hit as many attraction switches as possible. If you don’t know what all of these are, there is a book called: understanding sexual attraction: what makes a woman want you. This tells you everything that causes attraction in a woman, just try to hit many of those without sounding cocky and girls will love it.

The first message, the first of the three big obstacles.
Girls in the Philippines are used to guys messaging them only wanting cam sex. These guys are on the other side of the world trying to get a peek at some nipple. You can bypass all these guys by simply mentioning that you are currently or about to be in her city at the beginning of the message. This is the biggest secret to improve your first message.

Getting her on webcam, the second of the three big obstacles.
If any of your first few messages mention webcamming or getting her messenger, then there is a good chance you can scare her. The reason for that is because of all the sex cam guys and because adding you to her messenger is a big step in a girls mind. She needs to know you are normal before feeling completely comfortable with it. The way to get past this is to build rapport for some messages before asking. Make her comfortable with you, and let her see you are not a weirdo. After that you can much more safely ask for either skype, facebook, or yahoo. Once you get one these you want to webcam with her as soon as possible so that you are fresh in her mind and she will be curious to see how you look.

Webcamming and setting up a date, the last of the three big obstacles.
Before you webcam with her, you need to be sure you are looking your best. Check the mirror and check your hair. Then, check how you look on the webcam. You will look more attractive from some angles. Then check the lighting. Sometimes dim lighting will make you look better. Little things like this are important because the first moment you webcam with her is THE MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT in internet game. It is essentially her first impression of you, because before this moment you were just a photo to her. Now you become and real person.

When she first sees you, you will have an advantage over a minimum of 95% of other guys. You actually have some game, and other than escalation, you can use almost all of it through webcam. This is what will set you apart. The only tip I can give you is to smile the right way. I can’t count how many times I have asked a girl “At what moment did you know you liked me?” and had her reply “The first moment I saw you smile.” I can tell you no girl ever said this before I started smiling the right way.
This will be the game changer. Now she will meet you.

Of all the real high quality girls I have met on the internet in my whole trip (including my trips to other SEA countries) only 2 agreed to meet me without webcamming. 1 was dumb luck with a poor girl, and the other was a complete nympho (But wow was she a hotty). Webcamming will save you a lot of flakes, and will set you up in a position where she will spend the rest of the relationship chasing you.

Managing Contacts

I ended up with hundreds of girls numbers, skypes, yahoo’s, and facebooks. I had to set up a system so I would know who was who.
My system was to put their first name, followed by the name of their city, followed by a number from 1 to 3. The scale from 1 to 3 signifies how high of a priority it is to meet them. 1 being low and 3 being high. 0 is used on girls you don’t want to meet, like ex’s, girls who somehow get your number, and girls you shouldn’t have given your number to in the first place.
It will look like this.
Shani Manila 2
Jenna Davao 1

If you don’t use a system like this, you will find yourself very confused as to who you are talking to. There were moments when I would speak to over 20 different girls in a 1 hour period. Even with this system you may not remember them exactly, but at least you know that you wanted to meet them.

Philippines Lay Stats

Total in Philippines: 42 Lays in 87 Days
Philippinas: 39
Chinese: 1
Malaysian: 1
Cameroon: 1

19 Lays in my final 14 days in the Philippines thanks to synergy with THC.
4 Flags

Internet game - 29 lays 69% of total
Day game - 3 lays 07% of total
Night game - 10 lays 24% of total

Compared to stats of total trip:

Internet game - 38 lays 63% of total
Day game - 7 lays 12% of total
Night game - 15 lays 25% of total

My first 14 lays were internet game, I didn't go out 1 time.

The beginning of my trip was almost exclusively internet game, it wasn't until 2 months in that I started achieving balance, which is ideal.

Mistakes

Of all the dates I went on in the Philippines, 6 didn’t end in the lay.

-2 were virgins that I didn’t want to put in the time trying to crack, only to have them fall in love with me, then I leave them.

-3 I wasn’t able to close on the first date. They were from conservative Mindanao, and I needed 1 or 2 more dates that I didn’t have the time for.

-1 was the prettiest girl I have met in SEA, and top 3 prettiest I had even seen. I made out with her and even got to dry humping and feeling her up, but she brought her friend (I told her not to, but she said her friend would go do other things). By the time I finally got her close to sex, her friend was constantly calling her. It would have been OK, but I was leaving Cebu in the next day or two. I still talk with her and I will have her… when I eventually make it back.

-And 1 I honestly just fucked up because I was in a bad mood, but it wasn’t really an official date, and I ended up fucking her friend that night.

So of my 49 dates with different girls, I capitalized on 42 of them in the Philippines.

Another mistake is that I spent too much time on internet game. Although my highest quality girls were from internet, and I have effectively mastered it, I still believe that 1/3 internet, 1/3 day game, and 1/3 night game is the perfect combination. It was what I started doing at the end of my trip, and I wish I would have started that way.

Achievements Unlocked

-Quality time with 3 different wings.

-Double up (2 new girls in 24 hours)

-Triple up (3 new girls in 24 hours)

-Golden Touchdown (Lay within 24 hours of landing in a new country, did it within 3 hours)

-THC's fortnight fest (14 new girls in 14 days)

-Most girls in a 2 week period: 19 girls in 14 days

-4 new flags in Philippines (10 for the entire trip)

RVF Members Met

Cool – Awesome guy that I met up with in Davao. I had my date set him up with one of her friends, and we were able to spend “Quality time” together. (Quality time is where two wings game two friends together and both go home with a girl.)
Scotian – It seems wherever I go I always end up meeting up with Scotian. He’s an awesome guy who is a ton of fun to be around. We were also able to spend quality time together, in the last couple hours of my 4 and a half month trip.
THC – THC and I met and just started synergizing. When I’m with THC we give each other motivation and we smash old records of hooking up with girls. Our last 2 weeks together I hooked up with 19 girls and he hooked up with 20. Crazy numbers. He has game and he has the drive. A man like myself. Also got to spend quality time with him a few times, and we are Eskimo Brothers with like 3 chicks.
Tenerife - Only met him once, but we became Eskimo Brothers thanks to DIA.
DashGlobal – He has been banned from here, but in person he seemed like a good guy.

Warning about Returning from SEA

I came back and the hairy, massive white skinned women (not even counting the fat ones) were everywhere. I found myself not wanting to game. In almost a week I haven’t opened one girl, and I just blew off a date with a hot non-mormon girl (and I live in one of the most mormon cities in the world). It’s clear SEA gave me yellow fever. I’m slightly depressed as it is freezing cold, with only masculine women to be seen. I don’t want to leave the house I just want to relive my adventure in Asia. I warn you all, you may experience SEA withdrawals.

Cities:

Manila

Sluttiness rating: 9
Foreigner value: 4
Nightlife: 8
Night game: 7
Day game: 7
Internet game: 7

The most westernized city in the Philippines. I would not recommend this city for finding a girlfriend, but I would recommend it for easy hookups.
However, there are secrets to this city. Most foreigners never leave Makati, and there is so much more to see. My favorite area was Quezon city. I actually saw a pig slaughtered on the side of a main road there. The blood just running down the gutters. That’s the stuff I love to see. I got to see quality stares from people and you just know that you have inherent high value.

Girls
Girls from this area are generally lighter skinned, taller, with a bit larger breasts. I really like the look of girls from this area, as I’m a boob man.

Game
Here I feel like you should use the same type of game you would use in Bangkok. It’s not complete western game, but it’s a mix between nice guy game and western game. Your value isn’t as high here because it’s the big city where there is a lot more money, and being a foreigner doesn’t have the same value.

Day Game Spots
The streets – nothing wrong with opening a girl in the street here.

Malls – There are too many malls to count in this city, but going to Mall of Asia, the biggest mall in Asia, is sure to be a good choice.

Nightlife
Havana Club – A latin club where I can dance a bit of salsa and listen to the reggaeton I love so much. Has some pros and a bit posh, but a great date location.

Fort Benafacio Area – Another posh area. I’m not really a believer in going to the Philippines just to go to a spot where you have lower value than in 99% of the rest of the country. That being said I enjoyed my time here, but not the best area for picking up women.

Quezon City Nightlife – These are the spots that completely interested me. I heard from another forum member that Candyshop disco is a great spot. I was not able to go there, but as I understand the Philippines and have spent a few days in Quezon city; I understand the high value a foreigner has. Couple that with the liberal nature of Manila… and you have a really sweet spot.

Cebu

Sluttiness rating: 7
Foreigner value: 6
Nightlife: 8
Night game: 9
Day game: 8
Internet game: 9

I think of Cebu as a mix between Liberal Manila and Conservative Mindanao. It is a tourist city, that is full of foreigners, especially Koreans, so your value is lower to start. However, the fact that there are more foreigners means that girls won’t find you as intimidating, and will be easier to get on a date. This also means there is a crowd of girls who only date white guys, whether for money, attraction, or dick size. You won’t find this so much in Mindanao, where they don’t see as many tourists. The area has a couple million people, so you will not run into the same girls as long as you mix day game, night game, and internet game.

I have found Cebu to be the ultimate internet gaming spot. I don’t know if it’s because so many girls hear from their friends about white guys showering girls with gifts and vacations, because its close enough together to make logistics, or because in my opinion girls in Cebu have the prettiest faces.

Girls
Body-wise I have found them to look very similar to girls from Mindanao. Face-wise I have noticed on average that they have a bit prettier faces.

Game
Just as Cebu is a mix between conservative Davao and liberal Manila, your game should be in the middle. Not the super nice guy game you will play in Mindanao, but not the more cocky aggressive game you will play in Manila. Just a nice spot in the middle.

Day game Spots
Malls – Ayala and SM mall are good day game spots. I would suggest getting a hotel around one of them, as most girls will want to meet at one of these places.

IT Park – Too posh to be completely effective for day game. Not a bad date spot though.

Night game
It Park area clubs – Too posh for my liking. Filled with Koreans with money, and they do not make gaming easy.

Mango Square – A girl told me there are 8 clubs here. I have only seen 5, but this is the ultimate spot for picking up girls at night. This is where THC pulled 3 girls in one night, just because our hotel was 50 meters from this spot. I think J ave superclub is the best place. The reason being that you can game multiple women, and other girls won’t see you, cause it’s so packed and large. You may run into some working girls so make sure to use the line “Are you working?” if you are not sure.

Davao

Sluttiness rating: 4
Foreigner value: 8
Nightlife: 6
Night game: 5
Day game: 9
Internet game: 6

Davao is the most conservative of the 3 big cities. However, you can still find slutty girls at the clubs and bars, it’s just harder to find. You will run into more LMR here than any of the other big cities. But, because many people are afraid to go to Mindanao, there are not many foreigners there lowering foreign value. A lot of my favorite girls are from Davao.

Girls
People in Mindanao seem shorter, on average, than up north. Skin tones are similar to Cebu but, on average, faces in Cebu are a bit prettier.

Game
Nice guy provider game is the ideal thing to use here. It is rare to find a girl who is just looking for a hookup. You will also find girls falling in love with you very easily here, thanks to your high value, and their conservative culture.

Day Game Spots
Malls – Ayala and Gaisano malls are very close to each other. You could day game one mall and then go straight to the next. Ayala will have the richer people, and Gaisano will have the poorer crowd. You also want to get a place close to here because it’s good for dates and also close to popular nightlife spot Torres St.

Nightlife
Davao is not too exciting during the week, but during the weekend it has pretty good nightlife. Not necessarily ideal for picking up like in Cebu, but still good.

Torrest st. and Star Club area – Filled with a bunch of clubs and bars, this is where most of Davao goes to party. I would recommend any nightclub or bar with a dance floor.

Matina Town Square – Has live music playing with a bunch of bars. Not my favorite spot, but still a good choice.

Cagayan de Oro

Sluttiness rating: 3
Foreigner value: 9
Nightlife: 5
Day game: 10
Internet game: 3

Cagayan is a conservative city of about 1 million people. It is close to the area where the terrorists are, so many foreigners don’t travel here, but it is relatively safe as long as you stay in the city. Your exotic value here is very high. It will be very rare that a girl you meet has ever met a foreigner. However, this sometimes works against you as you will intimidate them very badly. A good rule to remember in Cagayan de Oro is that no matter how she acts, assume she likes you and leave your number. This has never failed me. THC had to learn this the hard, but he learned fast.

Girls
Girls have the typical Mindanao look I described under Davao

Game
Even more conservative than Davao, you should play the same game. Just understand that almost every girl you meet will be intimidated, so you will have to carry conversations and make sure when she starts thinking straight that she has a way to contact you. Girls here will try very hard to bring a friend because they will usually be afraid to meet you. At times it might be a good idea to just meet her and her friend for a few minutes during the day. Don’t drag it out though, just set up a second date after 20 minutes and say you have to go.

Ideal location
The ideal location in Cagayan is in Divisoria. It is right across from the largest university in Cagayan de Oro. It is surrounded by most of the night clubs. It is filled with places to eat and date spots, and every weekend there is Nightcafe. The ultimate day gaming spot in Cagayan. Every weekend there is live music, food, drinks and a night market. Here you can hand out as many numbers as you can write.

Day game
Nightcafe is the best spot as previously mentioned.
Xavier university, and any of the malls will work out well too.

Night game
There is a spot next to Xavier Mcdonalds that has high tables and is always packed with a young crowd. I can’t remember the name and it’s not on google maps, but its on Chavez st. Next to mcdonalds. It’s the easiest to approach girls there. It’s where I got my night game notch.

Pulse – Hit up this spot only when it is packed. You can meet girls on the dance floor, although it’s difficult to meet them at the seating area. If you go out onto the dance floor girls will swarm you wanting to dance.

Mojo – Another place that is only good when it is packed and people are dancing. Check inside before you pay the entrance fee.

General Santos

Night game: 6
Internet game: 5

Of the cities I have been to in the Philippines this is supposed to be the most dangerous. A girl I met up with had family with a car, so they let me drive it to the beach. The amount of military checkpoints I had to get through going into and out of the city was ridiculous. You will also hear about a lot of bombings in General Santos on the news.

The night life here seems pretty decent. I can’t remember where, or what the name of the place I went was, but it’s supposed to be the main spot, and it was a hopping club where foreigners get crazy value.

Butuan

Sluttiness rating: 3
Foreigner value: 10
Nightlife: 3
Night game: 4
Day game: 10
Internet game: 4

I have never been in a place where white guys have higher value. However, this is tempered by how intimidated and conservative the women are. I had a girl tell me I had to get her parent’s permission for her to stay over, and she was 24 years old (of course I didn’t do that, I just convinced her to say she went to a friends house).

Daygame
There is 1 crappy mall called Gaisano. The best day game spot I found was Cathedral Square. Tons of college students relaxing in a plaza. Here I made no effort to day game as I had many dates lined up, but day game opportunities just came to me.

Tagum

Internet game: 5

About an hour away from, Davao. It’s a small version of Davao where you can go and get higher value. I never saw the nightlife in this city so you will have to explore that yourself. However, day game wise this city is amazing. Girls are very interested in foreigners.

Philippines compared to other countries:

Thailand

Difference in girls
I really can’t say if I prefer Thai girls or Philippine girls. I prefer the bodies of Philippinas and the faces of Thai girls. I also love the accent of Thai girls, although the bad English of Thai people make it a wash. I think Thai girls make better wives. A traditional Thai girl loves taking care of her man. I had a girl crack sun flower seeds and feed them to me for a couple hours, just because she liked taking care of me. This is one of the many things that Thai girls love to do for their guys.

Difference in game
You want to use a more western type game in Thailand, but still not as extreme as in the west.

Pros of Thailand
-Thai girls have great hygiene, while on average, Philippina hygiene isn’t the greatest.
-Because of the large amount of tourists, there are plenty of tourist groupies.
-Because they are Buddhist, Thai girls are less reserved about sex.
-Amazing food, especially compared to the bad food in the Philippines.
-Really cool culture, and many tourist activities.

Cons of Thailand
-Girls don’t speak near as good of English as Philippina girls.
-Thailand is a bit more expensive.
-Many Thai people don’t like tourists cause it is overrun with them.
-Foreigner value is very low.

Cambodia

I wasn’t a big fan of Cambodia, mostly because it was near impossible to find a girl who wasn’t pro or semi pro that actually spoke English. I did OK shoring, but I’m not a huge fan of shoring.
The food in Cambodia is very good, it is also very cheap. The cheapest place I have ever been. There are many cool temples to see, but I don’t think it’s a good spot for girls.

Vietnam

I only spent a week in Vietnam, and I spent it all with 1 girl, so I may not have the most knowledge on this place, but from what I saw it is great. If you like white skinned girls, with the prettiest faces in SEA, then this is an excellent spot. I also felt more safe here than anywhere else in SEA.

Girls here are prettier than the Philippines, but much more conservative. They are Buddhist but their culture is very strict about sex before marriage. You will not get near as high of a notch count here but you may land more quality girls than the Philippines.

You may become frustrated with the bad English of Vietnamese girls.

Colombia

I have never been to a place that has prettier girls than Colombia. However, I honestly think, on average, that girls in Colombia and the Philippines are the same. The difference is that the Philippines is FILLED with 6’s and 7’s. While Colombia has a very broad range, just they have much more girls in the 8 and 9 area. Colombian’s also have more curves.

Money-wise Colombia is a bit more expensive, and a lot more dangerous. But the culture of Colombia is very addictive and has a magical quality to it. Philippines culture is not like that. If somebody were to tell me where they would rather go, Colombia or Phil? I would ask them if they wanted high numbers of lays, or prettier girls. Also if you are not willing to learn Spanish, Colombia is not a good choice.

Lay Journal

Tiny Philippina - 23 Years
I met her on DIA. Getting ready for my long trip in asia. I had been talking to her on skype for a few weeks. She agreed to meet me at the airport, and when I arrived in Manila, there she was. A tiny 4'11" under 90 lb sexy little asian girl. We had made it a joke over webcam how she is going to surprise me with a kiss so I had to be ready. Sure enough when the taxi driver was preoccupied she quickly kissed me. It was a good sign. We went back to my hotel and she came to my hotel to talk for a bit. An hour or so in I started making out with her and escalated. She kept stopping me though. She wouldn't take off her dress. I kept trying and when I got her dress off. I broke my 1 month cold streak, and got my first Philippine flag. About 2 hours after arriving. Good start to the trip.

Big Boobed Pinay - 20 Years
I had started webcaming with her on DIA after I had already been in the Philippines. Did my usual online game stuff and set up a meeting. She had a cute face with dimples, light skin, and big boobs(for an asian). Those boobs were actually the feature that made me prioritize her after seeing them on webcam. We met at a mall then went for a drink at a bar close by. All of this was within 50 feet of my hotel. We both had a drink, then since she had come an hour from her home town she had to find a hotel. So I told her to come up to my room and we can find one on my laptop. We went up to our room and got on my bed and I tried to escalate sexually. But this girl was making it easy. In words this girl did not show one bit of interest in me. She would joke around and tease me, and I would tease her back. But in actions she showed how much she liked me. I plowed on, finally got the kiss, and removed her bra to finally see those big breasts. After that sex was easy. And with her the sex was damn good.

Webcam Girl - 25 Years

I had met her on DIA and from there had webcammed a bit with her. She was a skinny little girl with basically no boobs. I had cyber sex with her and she would do literally anything I asked on cam. I know it was a good start. I met her at my hotel right when I got off the plane in Cebu. She was waiting there for me. All the hard work had been done over webcam and 30 minutes later we were having sex.

Tan Philippina - 20 Years
I met her online, and on the second day in Cebu I set up a meeting. She lived all the way across town so I agreed to pay her taxi fair. The first time I had done that. About 5$. She was a young darker skinned girl. Which she seemed to be very insecure about, but if she lived in America might work for her at times. She had a pretty face and nice body. We met and walked to the nearest internet cafe. Then back to my apartment. She wanted to go out and do something, but I just tried to get her to stay in and watch movies and youtube videos. She agreed. 3 hours after meeting her I finally kissed her. Minutes later she was naked and I was getting my condom. #4 in 7 days.

Chinese Master's Daughter - 19 Years
I had webcammed with her back in the states for a while. Next thing you know she is booking a flight from China to the Philippines to see me for a week. I didn't know what to think, but I figured what the hell. I booked a resort out in the middle of nowhere for us to stay at. When she arrived at my hotel, I layed next to her and got my Chinese flag an hour after officially meeting her. She had an ok face and a nice big rack. I have found myself gravitating towards the girls with bigger racks. But they do exist even in asia. She had the perkiest big tits I had ever seen. We spent the next week fucking, swimming, and walking around. She was inexperienced at first, but half way through she was begging for sex all the time. It turns out her dad is this semi famous kung fu master in China. Hope I don't run into him.

Difficult Philippina - 20 Years
I won't upload a photo of her yet, since I plan on spending more time with her when I return to Cebu. But I met her for a date out at a bar. She had a typical asian body. Thin with some boobs. B cup probably. A cute face. But she had a one of a kind personality. Always laughing and having fun. Always with everybody we met. She was really fun to hang out with. I spent the night teasing her and telling stories. She had a sexy tongue ring I could see when she laughed. However she kept telling me it had been a few years since she had been with a guy. It made no sense. She was fun and pretty. I got her to come back to my hotel with me. I had got a room with 1 big bed but they had switched me to a room with 2 small beds. She immediately lay on the other bed. And would not move. Then going to sleep. She wouldn't wake up. I got frustrated and I lay in bed trying to sleep. Then all these things about her entered my mind. She had a ring on her ring finger, she acted very aloof, I couldn't tell whether she liked me, and she came to my hotel thinking and did everything possible so that I could not sexually escalate. I started thinking... scammer. It haunted me so I woke her up and told her she had to leave, and my thoughts. She was furious. I kicked her out at 3 am. I was sure I would never see her again.

I apologized by text the next day, but she was still very angry. I wrote her off as I was about to meet the Chinese girl and spend a week at the resort.

When I said goodbye to the Chinese girl. I texted her. "I can't stop thinking about you." I have this theory that if your value is clearly higher than the girls (which mine always is in the Philippines) then you have to say Beta stuff. It worked. She texted me back immediately. The 1 week was enough for her to cool down. I set up another date. It went much like the first. Went out, got a drink, talked, then back to my apartment. But this time my room had a desk. And she sat on the desk while talking, and would not leave from it. The second date and she was doing the same thing. I began to see why she hadn't had a relationship in a few years. She went home that night and I had given up on her.

The next morning I woke up and all I could think about was that girl. I hadn't even kissed her, but I did really like her. I decided to give her one last shot. It was my last night in Cebu, and I would gamble on her. I texted her and asked her over to my apartment to watch a movie. I would set up my laptop so she would have to sit on my bed with me. She showed up later that night and She sat up on the foot of the bed while I layed on the bed my head far from her. She still made it as difficult as possible. But I was able to kino with my feet. As the movie went on I kino'd more and more. When it finished i sat up next to her. Touching her more and more. She let me. But She rejected me over and over again going for the kiss. Finally I just backed away, and said "I give up. I can't figure you out." She kept saying that she liked me. And I would reply that she should show it. After an hour of me being cold with her, I went for the kiss. She let me and that sexual switch was turned on. I threw her on the bed, and starting getting her naked one article of clothing at a time. I finally got it. She was ridiculously tight. It had been years since she had had sex, and I could tell. She almost cried multiple times. I will be back to see her for sure.

Same Night Virgin - 19 Years
She was supposed to meet me at the airport in Davao, but she didn't show up. I waited 30 minutes and then got a taxi to my hotel. I was in my room when I got a call from the front desk saying the girl was downstairs. She arrived at my door and came inside. She sat down and I could tell she was wow'd by me. I had never seen a girl more in awe of how I look. She was obsessed with white skin. She kept apologizing for being late to the airport saying that university classes went late and that she was 45 minutes late. She had an OK face, but she had big boobs my weakness. I then learned that this girl was a virgin. I almost told her to leave then. I don't have much experience with virgins, and I really didn't want to hurt her. But I kept looking at that rack. Then I started telling her straight up about the girls I had been with. She didn't seem to mind. She just seemed hypnotized by me. I started escalating. I was able to slowly. Then I went for the kiss and she rejected me over and over. When she finally accepted it, it was clear she hadn't kissed many people. I continued escalating. About every half hour I was able to get off 1 article of clothing. It was very slow, until finally she was completely naked. My dick almost entered her, as we were making out and dry humping. When that happened she stopped us. She went home then. I told her to come back later that night. She agreed, but I was not sure if she would.

A couple hours later she surprised me by coming back even before we had agreed. I started kissing her again, but she continued stopping me. Then she went into the bathroom and changed into her PJ's. She got in bed, and did not stop me again. I took her virginity. But she knew what type of guy I was so I didn't feel guilty. She just wanted a white guy to do it. #7 in 3 weeks, and I just got a same night lay with a virgin. Wow. Philippines.

Cute faced Philippina - 21 Years
I had met her online back in the States. She was a young cute Philippina girl from a town out in the sticks. I had spent some time with her and had got her naked on cam. It was honestly a lot of work to get her to do it. When I got to a city close to her town, she met me at the bus station. She was with her cousin. Her parents wanted her to have a chaperone. We went to my hotel so I could drop off my things and check in, then to go get some food. It was frustrating talking to them because her and her cousin would keep talking in their native language and giggle. At the restaurant her cousin finally left. But minutes later another cousin showed up to chaperone. We got the cousin to leave saying that we would join her a few minutes later in a club. I said I was tired and asked cute faced Philippina if she wanted to stop by my apartment for a bit. She agreed. When we got there she did not want to have sex. She wanted to do it another day. But finally I cut through all of it and got the bang.

Hot Mom Pinay - 20 Years
I had talked to her for a bit online. Webcam'd with her for about 5 minutes. She wanted to meet. She agreed to take a bus 3 hours if I would take the bus 1 hour to Tagum city. I agreed. She met me at the bus station, but it was very busy and I had trouble finding her. When I saw her I was wowed. Her face was beautiful. She was a tiny thin girl. About 4'11, with some boobs and ass. I immediately got a good feeling about this girl. She was very shy and coy. She was very nervous while showing me around. I think I like small town girls more than city girls. We got some food then went to find me a hotel. We ended up in the room, and I suggest we watch a movie. I started slowly making my moves, and she didn't stop any of them. I kissed her and all the passion I had built up staring at that beautiful face and body were unleashed. It seemed the same thing happened to her. I got the bang. #9 in the Philippines.

Her body was excellent for having had a kid, best I have ever seen from a mom. Wouldn't have known she was a mom if she didn tell me.

Philippina Virgin - 19 Years

I had met her on one of my first days in Davao. I had got her down to only her panties. 1 piece of clothing away from naked. It took me about 3 hours to get her to there after meeting her. But she would not go further. We went on another date after that, still the exact same thing. Hours of escalation only to get her panties only a ways down her ass before she would pull them up. Then, on the third date after we watched a movie she finally wanted it. I took her virginity. #10.

Wow Body Pinay - 20 Years

I met her online to start out. I had forgotten about her but noticed her on my facebook. I noticed she looked to have a decent body. She had an OK face. I met her at the mall and we got some food. She actually paid. Then We went to a bar and had some drinks. Afterwards while discussing what to do, she asked me "Do you have any drinks back at your place?" She wanted me. I told her I did and we headed back to my place. She started drinking my vodka like it was water. We both got drunk and next thing you know we were making out and clothes were flying off. When I got her naked I remember thinking "Wow". This asian girl had a near flawless body. Not big but decent sized boobs with perfect nipples, a plump shapely ass, all the while she was very thin. Wow. Banged her three times that night. #11 in about a month.

Tiny Mom - 19 Years
A small 19 year old girl. Couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall. Met her online. Got her to meet up pretty easily. Met at the mall, bounced to a bar, then she mentioned she liked scary movies so I said I had scary movies back at my apartment. She was a squirter. No changing the sheets til the morning so my bed smells like sex hardcore. I will be dreaming of pussy tonight.

Philippina Munchkin - 22 Years
I had set up a double date with me and a friend. We arrived to meet the two girls at the mall. My girl was a tiny 4'9" cutie with a Latina booty. My friends had a very nice looking rack for an Asian. I found out right away that my girl was the conservative type. She had a very shy personality and it was very hard to talk to her. She was so nervous all the time I had to just keep talking about BS. We ended up going to this restaurant that overlooks the city, and after we eat we went to this gazebo. I started trying to get closer to the munchkin, but as I would stand closer and closer she would scoot farther and farther away from me. She was very nervous. Finally I got a small amount of touching before we headed back into town to go to a club.

At the club I sat next to her at the club, and slowly started touching her. I tried to dance with her but she was completely uncomfortable, and when I touched her on the dance floor she recoiled. She drank more beers and slowly became more and more open to my touching. After a couple hours of fighting I finally got her to sit next to me so I could put my arm around her.

We left the club shortly after, trying to find something to do. I suggested that we go back to my apartment for beers. The girls agreed and the four of us got in a taxi. When we arrived at our apartment, we were trying to decide which apartment to go to, mine or my friends. The girls wanted coffee and my friend said he had it (which he didn't). I told my girl, just come with me and they can come bring us coffee. I told him "just bring us coffee, we'll be waiting in my apartment" even though I knew he had no coffee. Me and munchkin went to my apartment and I set up a music video on my laptop.

She sat down on the most comfortable chair in my apartment. Somewhere that I couldn't set next to her. I kept trying to get her to sit next to me on the bed. Finally she did, and I was able to touch her a bit. A few minutes later I tried for the kiss, and got rejected. I tried a few more times, but she kept rejecting me. Finally I told her "Fine, I guess you don't like me." and I sat on the other side of the bed. She replied to "No, try it again." I kissed her and she let me. Then I tried to pull her down to the bed, but she wasn't having it. She wanted to kiss sitting up in a very awkward position. I kept trying and finally I got her down on the bed. This type of back and forth continued as I slowly got her naked over the next two hours. It was a grind, up until the point she took off her panties. After that I claimed my 25th notch of 2012. 7 hours of a grind with that conservative girl was totally worth it. She had a sexy latina booty and a decent rack. Good lay.

90 lb Pinay - 21 Years
She had messaged me on DIA. I had thought she might be slutty after seeing her facebook. I met her at a pizza place in the mall. I was an hour late. It all seemed ok and we went to a club. At the club I easily escalated to what I wanted (only solid kino, no kissing). She put up no resistance. I brought her back to my apartment to watch and about 5 minutes into the movie I kissed her. About 2 minutes after that she was naked. It was the complete opposite of the munchkin from the day before. I love slutty girls... wow. She had a tiny 90 lb body, but she was pretty tall for a Pinay girl at 5'4. Her frame was so tiny, with the tiniest waste. I got my notch happily.

Hookah Bar Philippina - 25 Years
I had originally met her on Halloween. I was out at a hookah bar and I got her number. I didn't hang out with her for a couple more weeks. When I did it was just me and her and we met at a bar. I talked and we got closer and closer. I asked her if she wanted to come see a movie at my place and she agreed. She declined my kiss about 5 times. I stayed more cool and relaxed than ever. I knew she was into me. Finally I kissed her and the clothes came off easy. Sex. #27 of 2012. She had one sexy rack. Extra points for a boob lover like myself.

Taller Philippina - 21 Years
I had actually talked to her a couple months earlier while I was still in the States. When I first messaged her she seemed like one of the most conservative girls. I slowly worked on her. I didn't think it would actually work, but after a month or two just messing around and being 100% sexual whenever I talked to her. I got to have cam sex. After cam sex it's just a matter of showing up to claim your notch. I showed up in Manila and a couple hours later I got the notch. She was about 5'5, the tallest Philippina I have been with, with a pretty good body.

#28 of 2012. #15 Philippina.

Public Handjob Pinay - 25 Years
Got invited to a party by a girl from DIA. It was a birthday party for a girl dating a rich British guy. When I arrived, there were about 3 Philippina girls for every guy. There was only 1 Philippino guy there, and the rest were western white guys. Dressed in the sluttiest dresses possible, these girls were some of the most liberal Philippinas I have met. I guess that's Manila. They were doing body shots off all sorts of parts, one girl tried to give me a handjob in front of everybody. No thanks. I met this Persian girl with a killer rackwho was in Manila studying. Got her number and facebook because she had to leave, but I'm hoping for a future flag.

After the party me, the rich British dude, and 3 girls went to the club. This guy has it made. Lives in this huge apartment, dates girls over 30 years younger than him, and openly cheats on the hottie he is dating. Basically he has the set up I want at his age.

We arrive at the club and start dancing. I really need to work on my dance game cause I could have pulled the hottest girl I've seen in the Philippines in the last 2 months. I mentally put "Learn Dance Game" on my to do list and as a priority, when the chick from the party who tried to give me a handjob at the party shows up. She had called one of the girls to see where I was. With only my shitty dance game ahead of me (because these girls all loved to dance) I took the handjob chick and bounced back to my hotel. She had a very pretty face and looked like she had a good body, but her body was only so so. Great night, but shitty lay. I need to learn dance floor game.

#29 for 2012. #16 Philippina

Spent the next 2 months traveling through Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam, so I edited the next 2 months of lays out.

Cagayan Girl - 22 Years
I arrived in Cagayan de Oro and got immediately started looking for a place to live. It's so strange to go from Thailand, that is full of tourists, to Southern Philippines, that has almost none. While I was looking for a place to live, I stopped at a little mini restaurant on the side of the road to eat. (There was a cute girl there) She was maybe a little chubby by Philippino standards (still skinny by american standards), but she had a beautiful face. She was 22 years old with tan skin. I started talking to her and a couple other people there and left my number with the cute girl. An hour later I got a text message. I set up a meeting for that night.

We went to a local fast food place and ate ice cream. We talked and I received tons of value from the people pointing and giggling. This girl literally told me I'm out of her league. I didn't think so. I bounced her back to my apartment with my usual "you have to see my pictures of my favorite nephew for 5 minutes" and the escalation was slow. She was very slow after the kiss. Very reserved, but after I turned her on it was easy.

+1. #48 of last 365 days (going for 50). #3 of 2013

Tiny Clubbin Asian - 19 Years
My first weekend in Cagayan I went to check out a couple of clubs. Found a good one thats not too well known. Younger college crowd and higher tables so its easier to talk to new girls. Started walking and just looking for eye contact from cute girls. Got one cute little philippina who looked twice and I immediately opened. She was with 2 other girls. They invited me to join their table and i ended up spending the next 3 hours with them. I started doing my notepad style game that I have been using in clubs (using notepad on my phone to communicate since i hate trying to yell over the music). Everything went good, but she was definitely a good girl, and it was impossible to separate her from her friends. So I got the number and bounced to another club. I came back to the same club and the girl and her friends were gone. I don't remember how but I ended up talking to a tall girl from Zamboanga.

She was very obviously interested and I was able to bounce her to my hotel pretty easily. I have these things i call "lady boy alarms" a girl needs a significant amount to really be a lady boy, but she only set off 2 ladyboy alarms. Height and aggressiveness. Still that is not enough to condem a girl especially since she looked 100% like a girl... but I was a bit drunk. She says we can't have sex because she is on her period and I just ignore it. Then I ask her about being a ladyboy just to make sure. She then pulls down her shirt and shows me her boobs. "Do these look like the boobs of a ladyboy?" she said. I touched them and everything felt right. But I had never had a girl be so non-challant about me touching her boobs. Especially since we had never kissed. This just freaked me out. She could have been a real girl, and I may have missed out on a notch, (i will always do a girl on her period if its for a notch) but it wasn't worth the gamble of possible psychological damage. I slept alone that night.

Later in the week I tried to set up a date with the cute girl I had met in the club. She would not agree to meet me alone. I had to say "well, it was good to meet you" A day later she texted me wanting to meet, and she would come alone. The date went perfect, and this girl had 0 slut indicators besides the fact that I met her in a club, but that's how cagayan is. Catholic place. I got her back to my room to look at some pictures and spent a few hours escalating. Then I got it. Tiny little 19 year old girl who had very little sexual experience and verrry tight. Worth the second date bang. Ended up seeing her one more time. A really sweet girl. I'd suggest Southern Philippines for anybody looking for a mini relationship or relationship.

+1. #49 of last 365 days (going for 50). #4 of 2013. #18 Philippina

Young Gun - 18 Years

The next girl I had met online. I was keeping pretty busy so I didn't put out much effort to meet her. I flaked on her a time or two, and then she was begging to see me. She messaged me 1 day and I told her she could come to my hotel room that I was watching a movie. She came over and I was very pleasantly surprised. She looked better than her pictures. I realized there was no way I'm not going for the girl so I started my seduction. She had just barely turned 18 and she had this rack that seemed amazing under her clothes. Me being a boob man, I was pretty happy.

A couple hours later I was removing her clothes and her boobs were better than expected. Perky the way only a girl of barely 18 could be. I was able to finish the notch after that no problem. She was my largest age gap so far in my life. 6 and a half years.

+1. #50 of last 365 days (MADE MY GOAL! 50 for a 365 day period). #5 of 2013. #19 Philippina

Epic Asian Boobs - 23 Years
I had met a girl online with huge boobs. She lived about a 4 hour bus ride from Cagayan in Butuan. I decided to take a trip there to see her, I also had a few other girls pipelined in butuan so I figured what the hell. Why not spend a few days there.

When I arrived and met her there my first day she was just as I expected. DD boobs. But she wasn't fat. Thin waist. A boob mans dream. In terms of body she would be my crown jewel of asia. I had already sex cammed with her, so at that point you can skip a lot of the bullshit in person. She arrived at my hotel and it wasn't long before I was undressing her and I got to see those huge boobs in person. Wow. That alone made my trip to Butuan worthwhile, but the trip wasn't over yet.

+1. #51 of last 365 days. #6 of 2013. #20 Philippina

Chipped Tooth Phil - 24 Years
I had webcammed a bit with another girl from Butuan. As my webcam game is automatic it was clear she wanted to meet me while I was in town. We met at mcdonalds and had some ice cream. In butuan your exotic status is through the roof, so I got out of this world social proof from all the girls around pointing and giggling. This helped a bit with this girl. She was 24 years old. Very traditional philippina girl, she had a foreign boyfriend before me. She told me how he went to meet her parents and had to ask their permission for her to come sleep with him. Her father was happy because the guy was older and had money. Crazy.

I got her to come back to my hotel, but she wasn't having it. It was getting late and she kept saying how she had to go. She told me the only possible way she could stay the night is if I went to her father and asked his permission. After a bunch of game, i got her to try lieing about going to a friends house. It all went well. After she didn't have to be home, escalation got easy. She was a skinny little philippina girl with a beautiful face. The only downside she had a chip in her two front teeth from when she was a kid and fell out of a tree. Her parents couldn't afford to repair them. But it just made her that more interesting.

+1. #52 of last 365 days (going for 50). #7 of 2013. #21 Philippina

Strange Pinay - 25 Years
It was my last night in Butuan and I was going to catch a bus early in the morning back to Cagayan. I had spent a lot of the day with the big boobed girl I had come to butuan to see. I wasn't really looking for anything but I started chatting on facebook and a girl from the provinces of butuan started messaging me. Saying how she had only seen 1 foreigner in real life and how she wanted to meet one. It was about 10pm, so I told her if she can make it all the way to the city this late then she could meet me at my hotel. She set off to find out and soon was on her way. Her pictures looked sexy. Very skinny girl, but good curves. Her face didn't look too good, but I figured she was a sure thing with no work so what the hell.

She arrived and she looked the same, but she had kind of a strange personality. I took her to my room and there was no resistance to anything. She also called me handsome probably 300 times in a 2 hour period. No joke. It was overkill and showed she had a strange personality. I finally kissed her and she kissed very strange, almost bit me every time. She was not that cute, and her body was too skinny for me. But there she was on my bed wanting it. So i said to myself what the fuck. I got her naked and went for it. Got the notch, but I just wasn't that attracted to her. Only lasted 30 seconds before I lost wood. The real problem started when I tried to kick her out. I really didn't want her there, and she ended up just staying put in my bed. She kept trying to make moves on me. She would do the kino escalation and i would back away. I really felt what it was like to be a girl that didn't want to be touched by some creepy dude with no game. I'm too nice of a guy to just throw her out when she had nowhere to go so late, so we watched a movie til 5 am then I sent her on her way.

+1. #53 of last 365 days (going for 50). #8 of 2013. #22 Philippina

Slutty Cebuana - 21 Years
The next day I returned back to Cagayan and got a message from one of my favorite girls in all of asia that I had met in Cebu. The only girl that took me 3 dates to bang. She was going to take a bus from her home town to see me. Sweet. She arrived and we hung out, and picked up just where I left off. 20 years old. Awesome girl. Fun personality. Amazing body. What more could a man want? Too bad I got player in my genes.

The next day Travelhardcore and a previous girl from davao were flying in so I waited for both of them at the airport. I had talked up the Philippines to THC so I had to show him a good time. But his arrival coincided with this girl flying up from davao. She was also one of my favorite girls from asia so i wasn't too worried. We had a relaxed night and went to bed early. The next night we spent a good night out in cagayan we went to a club THC was in Bangkok mode, which really doesn't work in the Philippines. But he had to learn it the hard way. His first friday night was a strike out. He could have met up with all the girls he talked to another time if he would have been patient, but Bangkok had made him only want SNL's.

The next day we went again and he started doing better. My girl was doing a good job winging too. She knew what was up. He got his first notch back in the Philippines. The next day my girl went back and we went into hardcore daygame mode. Handing out our numbers to all the cute girls we saw. I did ok, but THC killed out. Getting 2 lays in the next 2 days. 100% from daygame. 1 way hot philippina girl we met at a grocery store and another that was the lead singer of a band at one of the clubs over the weekend. Nice! She was the girl everybody in the club was fantasizing about as she sang. This was also his 100th notch. What a way to get it.

Every girl I gave out my number to started texting me, but they kept wanting to meet with their friends not a one on one date which is needed to get the lay right away. I didn't get any in the last couple of days cause i didnt double and tripple schedule dates, which I should have. Was a good lesson not to be so arrogant.

We arrived in Cebu and we had been pipelining. Cebu is the best city in the Philippines to pipeline. We both had a ton of prospects waiting for us in Cebu. THC moved things along quickly with his girl. I had one girl I thought was a sure thing flake because she wasnt sure how to get to the hotel. Then later at night a girl I had been working on for a while says she will come see me at my hotel. She was a single mom. 21 years old with a thin body. She was obviously a slutty girl though. She was also way into me. This was a nice freebie.

+1. #54 of last 365 days (going for 50). #9 of 2013. #23 Philippina. #42 of the trip (going for 50 with 12 days left)

Jani Cebuana - 19 Years
Last night met up with a girl I met online a few months ago. She was so hot I had to keep her around. Would talk to her on skype every once in a while. She was 20 years old with a thin body but had some booty. She had a beautiful face that I loved starting at. Met her at the mall and went and got some food. She actually bought me dinner. Many phil girls are really poor so that's pretty cool. Got her back to my hotel room to see my pictures of Thailand. All the work was done online, so there was very little lmr and i didnt need to build too much comfort. Escalating and talking didn't seem like work, our personalities clicked perfectly. Another very tight girl. I love philippines for this.

+1. #55 of last 365 days (going for 50). #10 of 2013. #24 Philippina. #43 of the trip (going for 50 with 12 days left)

Amazing BJ - 22 Years
THC and I have been in pipeline mode and every day in Cebu so far I have gotten laid. Time to keep up the good work. Set up a date via pipeline for the afternoon. Met up with her and she had a pretty face, but an ok body. A bit chubby for a Philippina. Normal for an American Girl. Her pretty face and charming personality won me over. I decided I would go for her. This girl was mine from the start, so this lay was on "easy mode" but I would say that my game was flawless. It's like getting the perfect score on an easy level of a video game. My body language to conversation to logistics. It was all flawless. 2 or 3 hours from meet to bang. Bounced her back to my place to show her a picture of me doing something dangerous. No resistance. A bit slutty, but then... pleasant surprise... got the best blow job of my life. This girl must have licked nearly every inch of my body. Felt good so i didnt complain. Sex was good but 40 minute blowjob was better.
+1. #56 of last 365 days (going for 50). #11 of 2013. #25 Philippina. #44 of the trip (going for 50 with 11 days left)

Deceptive Boobs Pinay - 25 Years
I sent her home and helped THC send his girl home, and I was off to setting up another date. The service on my cell phone went out while I was trying to set everything up so it got interesting. Finally met up with her and I wasn't too impressed. She wasn't ugly but not pretty, the only reason I didn't leave right then is cause she had good sized boobs, and I am definitely a boob man. I took her to a bar/restaurant about 15 feet from my hotel. Sit and talked and had a pint of beer. She pretty much gamed me, kino'd me more and more. I just sat back, teased, and made her laugh. Another easy mode... or so I thought. I used my first excuse to get her back to my room... fail. Waited 10 minutes then used my 2nd excuse... fail. Waited 15 minutes then used my 3rd excuse and tried being more aggressive just taking her hand and leading the way... fail. I tried every excuse to bounce to my bedroom I had in the book and it failed. It wasn't until I hinted at an ultimatum that she finally agreed to come. Once I got her to my room I went for the kiss 5 minutes in and had 0 resistance all the way to sex. She didn't have good boobs... what a let down, but at least I got two new notches within 4 hours of each other. Double up!

+1. #57 of last 365 days (going for 50). #12 of 2013. #26 Philippina. #45 of the trip (going for 50 with 11 days left)

JAve Pinay - 20 Years
Set up a date with a girl I have known online for a while. I was pretty sleep deprived but I think I gamed her decent considering. Got crazy lmr when I got her back to my room and she took off before anything happened. Got a text a couple minutes later that said "i like you and i want to make sex with you but I'm not prepared" whatever that means. She said we will meet today so lets see what happens. Hoping for this one because she is Malaysian and I don't have that flag. Also she was raised muslim and I have never been with a girl like that.

Went out partying with THC and we spent the first bit just relaxing and talking, then it was hardcore approach time. I approached a bunch of girls, but every time I tried to bounce they wouldn't leave. I made out with like 6 girls and gave my number to 5. Got 5 texts though. I went back to one of the girls I thought was a virgin (that's what her friend told me) but I got such a sexual vibe from her that I had to try again. Turns out the friend was kidding and I was able to bounce her. She was a sexy little philippina. 35kgs. It was a good night.

+1. #58 of last 365 days. #13 of 2013. #27 Philippina. #46 of the trip (going for 50 with 10 days left)

Jes Cebu - 18 Years - Feb 2, 2013
I woke up with a hangover from partying so much with THC the night before, he had got his legendary 4 in a night and I was ready to try to keep up. I had a date set up for 2pm and I was barely able to get myself up and to it. We met at the mall and just walked around and talked, I gamed her well and I could see she was clearly into me. She was 19 years old, a bit tan, with small boobs but a good looking ass. I took her to a second place to get drinks that just so happened to be right next to my hotel. After a bit more talking and gaming we bounced back to my hotel. Went into my normal routine and there was only a little bit of lmr.

+1. #59 of last 365 days. #14 of 2013. #28 Philippina. #47 of the trip (going for 50 with 9 days left)

Half Malay Pinay - 20 Years - Feb 2, 2013
I made an excuse to get her to go home, then I started texting the girl from the previous night who had very strange lmr but gave me the text "I like you. i want to sex you but im not ready" interesting time. She ended up coming to my room for a movie. I moved things fast. This girl had one of the best bodies I have seen yet in asia. Wow. 19 years with latina like curves and a perfect rack. Couldn't have been happier. She was a malaysian girl.

+1. +1 flag Malaysia. #60 of last 365 days. #15 of 2013. #1 Malaysian. #48 of the trip (going for 50 with 9 days left)

JAve Rack - 23 Years - Feb 2, 2013
By the time that was over I was over sexed. It would be hard to beat the feeling i had after being with the girl before with the perfect body. I went out with THC and didn't really feel like gaming, but I saw the hottest girl in the super club we went to and tried to game her. She was with her boyfriend, but I kept trying since I wasn't about to settle for a slouch after banging a girl with such an amazing body. I got frustrated, as her boyfriend kept cock blocking me. Wasn't thinking straight and headed out of the club. I was done, not in the mood anymore. I was about to head home, but saw a girl that looked like she had a nice rack. As I'm a boob man, I had to open her. She responded very well, 5 minutes later I asked her to walk me to my room as I was pretty drunk. She obliged. Then I just took her into my room, no lmr and we were fucking. Good rack... a little chubby by Philippino standards. I got my first 3 in 1 day. Achievment Unlocked! as THC would say.

+1. #61 of last 365 days. #16 of 2013. #29 Philippina. #49 of the trip (going for 50 with 9 days left)

Lay Report Continued

Glads Pinay - 19 Years - Feb 3, 2013
The next day I met up with a girl I had met in the club on Friday night. She was cute and I had no trouble setting up the date. I got more of a good girl vibe from her, but I gamed her well and she was clearly very into me. Another 19 year old girl, and she was very skinny. 4'11 35 kg small. I was a 5 minute walk from my hotel so I got her to come by promising to show her some cool pictures of my travels. After I arrived I started my usual routine. She put up a lot of lmr and it took a few hours to break down, but I got the notch. She pretended she was on her period... bluff called! Well, I would have done it anyway. What a tight pussy, wow.

+1. #62 of last 365 days. #17 of 2013. #30 Philippina. #50 of the trip (going for 50 with 8 days left) MADE MY GOAL! At this point my huge desire for banging is nearly extinguished. Got my 50th of the trip, time to relax. Smile.

Witch Doctor Pinay - 20 Years - Feb 4, 2013
At least I thought it was time to relax, another girl from online wanted to meet up with me and she seemed like she had a banging body. We met at a restaurant right next to my hotel. She had a strange personality to be honest. I think she was 20 years old. I bounced her to my room without much problem. She was tall with good sized boobs and ass, but an OK face. In my room I got very strange lmr, not the kind im used to but then before we even kissed she showed me naked pictures of her on her phone. I knew sex was in the bag so I relaxed and before long I had my notch. She had a very good body. 9 rack and 9 ass. Very rare combo. I am finding some amazing bodies here in Cebu.

+1. #63 of last 365 days. #18 of 2013. #31 Philippina. #51 of the trip Side note.

I grabbed her arm and she whimpered. She told me she had fallen from a tree and broken it when she was a kid. Her parents couldn't afford a real doctor so they sent her to a witch doctor. HAHA. Tons of favela points!

Doll Face Pinay - 21 Years - Feb 5, 2013
Met up with a girl from pipelining and met her a 5 minute walk from my hotel. She had a straight beautiful face. 21 years old and her body seemed good. The date went OK but I have been getting pretty bored of small talk, it wasn't easy but I got her back to my hotel and it was the usual routine. Took a while to get rid of LMR and even then she was paranoid about her body. Sweet girl with a fun personality +1. #64 of last 365 days. #19 of 2013. #32 Philippina. #52 of the trip

Sexy Shore - 19 Years - Feb 5, 2013
The previous weekend I had met a really cute girl while out partying. Even though she says she's not a bargirl I'm pretty sure she is, so i knew I was dealing with a shore, but she asked me to come hang out with her at a club. I did and when I got there I just had to talk to her a bit and head back to my hotel room with her. It was easy. Weird last minute resistance, but got the notch. 19 years old, cute face and cute little body with a nice booty.

Doubled up.

+1. #65 of last 365 days. #20 of 2013. #33 Philippina. #53 of the trip

8 Year Relationship - 25 Years - Feb 6, 2013
I had given out my number to a bunch of girls the weekend before and this girl was one of them. I set up a date at my usual spot 5 minutes walk from my hotel. When she arrived she was cute, definitely bangable and with no regrets but nothing too special. She was 25 and had a lot of money for a Philippine girl. We talked for a while and the small talk and gaming was brutally boring. I'm doing too much of it lately. I tried to get her back to my hotel a couple hours after meeting but she declined. Her last relationship had been 8 years long, and I could see it. She would not be easy, finally after throwing out tons of excuses to go to my hotel I got her there. Then it was tons of LMR. Hours later I got the notch.

+1. #66 of last 365 days. #21 of 2013. #34 Philippina. #54 of the trip. At this point I had banged a new girl every day for 9 girls, and I had banged a total of 13 girls in that 9 days period. By far the most I have done in such a short period of time in my life. Not bad.

Sexy QT - 22 Years - Feb 8, 2013
It had been a relaxed day spent with THC and Scotian and it was our last day in Cebu. THC and I realized something, we hadn't done had any official quality time together.

Quality time is where you go out together as friends and you pull two girls that are friends and you both get laid that night.

Quality time is a necessity to have with any wing, so we decided to go for it. We went to a club and I opened a group of girls, I started dancing with one and when THC came back and saw me dancing with my girl he went straight to the friend. We gamed them together, and coordinated while the two girls were talking to each other. We both got the kiss in the club and decided to bounce. THC went first using his token line "lets go buy some water." I used the same line 5 minutes later and they were getting into a taxi just as we arrived at the store. We hopped in and we were on our way back to the hotel.

We kept it up and when we arrived we split them up easily. Night game usually means very little LMR and I didn't have much, my girl was very into me. Cute face, very sexy little body, middle class girl. 22 years old. But most importantly... quality time spent among wings.

+1. #67 of last 365 days. #22 of 2013. #35 Philippina. #55 of the trip

Rich Pinay - 24 Years - Feb 9, 2013
We arrived in Manila and THC had a girl he met in Khoula Lampur. We got there late and she took us out drinking. She got the 3 of us so drunk on expensive shots at this bar in Makati. It was a good time but I barely remember the night. She was an awesome girl, she picked up the entire bill. Afterwards we all headed to a club a few blocks away. By this point I was very drunk and a girl tagged along that Scotian had opened. We went into the club and started drinking more. At this point I only remember images of how the night went I was so drunk. I ended up back at my place with Scotian's girl, I don't even remember how. She must have been a rich girl, she paid for all my drinks. She had an OK face and an OK body. I think she was maybe 24?

+1. #68 of last 365 days. #23 of 2013. #36 Philippina. #56 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 1.5 days left... not going to be easy)

The next day I saw 2 black girls and got their numbers. Time to set up Scotian on a double date to pay him back for the girl I got off him.

Internet Nympho – 21 Years
I had pipelined a girl a few weeks back, then before heading to Manila I had skyped with her. I got kind of sick of internet game, so I just straight up told her that I’m not interested in anything but sex. Pleasantly, she said that was fine. I called her up and she showed up at my hotel room. 5 minutes later she was naked and we were having sex. She had a huge rack for a pinay, not perfect but not bad. Totally worth the almost no effort I put into this lay.

+1. #69 of last 365 days. #24 of 2013. #37 Philippina. #57 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 24 hours left... not going to be easy)

First elevator girl – 30 Years
THC, Scotian, and I were on our way somewhere when THC opened 2 girls in the elevator. It was ballsy because the elevator was packed full of other people. He opened with something like “you guys going to the party?” Our hotel hosted multiple parties every night. The girls ended up saying “Come to room 503 and we can have a drink.” Nice THC.

Later that night after I hooked up with the big boobed nympho, THC and I knocked on the door of room 503. One of the girls invites us in, and one of the girls was naked in bed. She really wasn’t very shy. We said we would come back with beer, and 20 minutes later we were in their room talking to them. THC got to pick what girl he wanted since he opened them, and I took the other. We decided to drink and go swimming. The pool was officially closed but we got in anyways.

At the pool we started drinking and THC and I jumped in the pool. Next thing you know my girl is topless and coming in after us. THC’s girl needed coaxing to get in with us, but before long she was topless as well. THC and I both isolated our girls on opposite sides of the pool and we were both making out with our girls. It was time. We bounced back to our rooms, and we each got our notch. My girl was older, about 30 years old. She had a decent face, with an OK body, but it was saved by an amazing ass. No complaints here. Strangely enough I got a bit of LMR before the lay. Doubled up. This was my second lay in less than 2 hours.

+1. #70 of last 365 days. #25 of 2013. #38 Philippina. #58 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 24 hours left... not going to be easy)

Cuter Elevator Girl - 20 Years
I texted THC and he had got his lay as well. We decided that all of us would meet back at the girls room. Outside their room, THC and I decided we would go for the switch. We sent one of the girls for more beer and we kept drinking. I started thinking, what’s the best way to get things interesting? Play a game. We busted out a classic… spin the bottle, but the rules were: guys can’t kiss.

We kept playing and THC and I made out with each of the girls. We switched sides of the bed. THC was now next to the girl I had and I was now next to the girl he had. The girls were into it. I sped things up by saying “If the bottle lands on any of us, we all get naked.” Next thing you know everybody was naked and foreplay was going down. THC on one girls bed, and I was on the other. Then the condoms went on and we officially…….. pulled off the switch. Man, you gotta love the Philippines.

The second girls was 22 years old with a cute face and rockin’ body, prettier than the other girl. She was an obvious nympho and openly admitted to having a boyfriend. I got the notch, the quality time, and the tripple up in legendary fashion. What a night!

+1. #71 of last 365 days. #26 of 2013. #39 Philippina. #59 of the trip ( set a goal of 60 for the trip with 24 hours left... not going to be easy)

Cameroon Girl – 28 Years old – Feb 11, 2013
The night before I had set up a date the following afternoon with the 2 black girls I opened in the grocery store. I owed Scotian, since a few nights prior in my drunken state, I stole his girl. So we were going on a double date. I was at 59 lays for the trip, 1 away from my goal with only 6 hours left… I had to do this.

Scotian and I met up with the girls close to our hotel and went to get some drinks. We talked and I learned some French, the girls were from Cameroon a French speaking country. Then I came up with an excuse to bounce to our hotel rooms to look at some photos and listen to music, Split the girls up by saying we would be back at Scotian’s room in 10 minutes, and then I was alone in my room with my black girl. I went for the kiss 10 minutes after getting to my room, no rejection, she wanted me. Then I started escalating and got all sorts of LMR. I busted out freeze outs, and about 5 other tricks that I have, but she wasn’t going for it. I had to get this last lay, my time was almost up and I was so close to 60. I tried again, got her very horny and I was able to break through some LMR. I almost couldn’t get her pants off because bubble butt just popped so much that the pants weren’t made for it. After putting some muscle into it, her panties and jean shorts were off. I got my first quality time with Scotian and….. I claimed my 60th notch of the trip!

+1. +1 Cameroon Flag. #72 of last 365 days. #27 of 2013. #60 of the trip!

What a ride this trip has been. I was very sad to be going. I love Philippina women and I had become very good friends with THC and Scotian. It was very hard to leave. I will miss you SEA.

Damn... that was an amazing data sheet!

Question:
If you had to pick one city to live in for 6+ months where would you pick and why?

Quote: (02-19-2013 10:41 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

Question:
If you had to pick one city to live in for 6+ months where would you pick and why?

Thanks. To be honest it's a very hard question to answer. Because it depends on your goals. Do you want to bang tons of women during that time? I'd say Cebu or Manila. Do you want to know what it's like to feel like a rock star? Go 6 hours North of Manila or pretty much anywhere in Mindanao. Are you looking to date the hottest possible chick? Go to some random town of 100,000 and walk around the city for 8 hours. Give your number to the 2 hottest girls you see. In a place like that, you have a good shot of making one of them your girl. Both, if your game is tight enough. Do you want local things to do? Do you want a beach? There are many good choices, it just depends on what you want.

Quote: (02-19-2013 11:14 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Question:

Thanks. To be honest it's a very hard question to answer. Because it depends on your goals. Do you want to bang tons of women during that time? I'd say Cebu or Manila. Do you want to know what it's like to feel like a rock star? Go 6 hours North of Manila or pretty much anywhere in Mindanao. Are you looking to date the hottest possible chick? Go to some random town of 100,000 and walk around the city for 8 hours. Give your number to the 2 hottest girls you see. In a place like that, you have a good shot of making one of them your girl. Both, if your game is tight enough. Do you want local things to do? Do you want a beach? There are many good choices, it just depends on what you want.

So true lots of options...

But my questions was if "YOU" had to pick one place to live for 6+ months what would it be and why?

After your experience and and knowing what you like what would you pick? I am guessing this will not be an easy decision.

Your the man!!!

[Image: youtheman.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

I *REALLY* need to stop making excuses and move to heaven, woops i mean Philippines, enough with these feminist nutters.

Do the girls dig older men too?

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Good stuff. Just wondering why you didnt check out Boracay?

Wow, that's the most comprehensive data sheet I've seen.

Hey, we had some good times huh. Philipina munchkin lol. 20Nation was generous with giving me advice when I arrived in Davao. First of all, slipping your number to girls is necessary. I wish I had thought of that when I was there. As a young foreign man walking around the malls there, all eyes will be on you believe me, so it sort of paralyzes you from doing proper approaches. I felt paralyzed at times even though I got so much eye contact. Like 20Nation advises, a stealth number handout gives a girl an opportunity to meet you without the eyes of the whole mall on you and her.

How do you hand out your number? Do you have business cards?

Quote: (02-20-2013 01:50 PM)Innuendo Wrote:  

I would love to know this as well. Can you break down this strategy. Did you write it down on a piece of paper? Just hand it to them and walk off?

I can only imagine this working in the Philippines.

Just wow! What an amazing sheet man! And what an unforgettable trip this must have been! Welcome to the club of the Yellow Fevered guys! Yeah the Phils aer unbeatable!

In the smaller towns you went to in Mindanao, did you feel any danger or threatened or bad vibe from the guys when you were giving out your # to girls? Also, from your experience there, how much per month would you feel would be needed to have a good time in the cities you went? My understanding was 1 to 1.5k/month in Cebu and the same for Davao and maybe 1k would do it in say CDO or GS. Would you agree with that?

I love your trick of just handing out your # to whichever girl you fancy. That's something I will be doing as just like you, I was under the impression when I was there that I needed at least some IOI before going for it. Makes sense to hear that some of them even if they do like you, are too shy or too conscious about other people to show it.

The big question is: when will you be back?
I'm really tempted to spend a few months there. I've been chatting/emailing with a very hot, smart and sweet girl in Davao along with others in Davao and elsewhere. While it would be fun to have a mini relationship with her, the temptations are way too many to stray and live the total playa lifestyle. Would be a pity not to do it while in the Phils. Gotta love the Philippines!

Quote: (02-19-2013 11:25 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2013 11:14 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Question:

So true lots of options...

But my questions was if "YOU" had to pick one place to live for 6+ months what would it be and why?

After your experience and and knowing what you like what would you pick? I am guessing this will not be an easy decision.

If I wasn't working and just wanted to live it up I would live in Cebu. It's a big city. You can go to areas where foreigner value is high, you can internet game, and you can night game. There is also tons of tourist things to do around.

If I was working and busy a lot of the time, I would choose Davao or Cagayan. I could land a smoking hot girlfriend, and just relax.

Quote: (02-20-2013 12:50 AM)RASER Wrote:  

They do, but it's largely motivated by money. But yes, here, its decently socially acceptable for a girl to date a guy 20 years older than her. However, if you want to land a beauty, you will probably have to go into the ghettos or small towns.

Just write them down on a piece of paper, put them in your wallet and pocket. I think business cards would work just as good, but I was too lazy to have any printed up. You also need an excuse as to why you have business cards with a philippino number if you are not working there haha.

Quote: (02-20-2013 02:19 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Just wow! What an amazing sheet man! And what an unforgettable trip this must have been! Welcome to the club of the Yellow Fevered guys! Yeah the Phils aer unbeatable!

In the smaller towns you went to in Mindanao, did you feel any danger or threatened or bad vibe from the guys when you were giving out your # to girls? Also, from your experience there, how much per month would you feel would be needed to have a good time in the cities you went? My understanding was 1 to 1.5k/month in Cebu and the same for Davao and maybe 1k would do it in say CDO or GS. Would you agree with that?

The big question is: when will you be back?

I didn't feel threatened at all. Actually, people weren't ever aggressive towards me in the Philippines. There was even a time where I made friends with this guy earlier in a club, and later he was about to fight this guy. He introduced me like I would help him out (wouldn't happen, I just met him) but the guy he was fighting just started sucking up to me, trying to make friends. I don't think Phil is very violent. Seems a lot worse in Thailand and Cambodia.

If you get a monthly rental, You will be golden on 1200 in Cebu. 1000 in Davao, and 800 in Cagayan. Cebu is by far the most expensive.

I'll be back within the next 2 years. For SURE!

Quote: (02-20-2013 05:58 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Boracay is filled with hookers and rich tourists. It is exactly what I go to the Philippines to get away from. If you try to hook up with a local on that island, there is a such a negative stigma, that you will have to sneak around with her. It's expensive. However, if you have a girl you really like, I see no reason not to take her there for a nice vacation.

Quote: (02-20-2013 02:06 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

I would love to know this as well. Can you break down this strategy. Did you write it down on a piece of paper? Just hand it to them and walk off?

I can only imagine this working in the Philippines.

I have cards with just my name on them. Nothing else. You can write your number, where you're staying, etc. on the back. Any of the internet companies can do them up cheap for you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

[Image: 618px-Massimo.jpg]
My reaction.

Age is no issue there, the girls do love the older guys. [Image: smile.gif]

20Nation,
BTW, you mentioned on your mega data sheet that you were staying at a hotel 50 metres from Mango Square. Which hotel is that as I might stay there when I get there. How much was the daily rate? I wouldn't mind there for a month.

Thanks man!

Quote: (02-20-2013 12:50 AM)RASER Wrote:  

Your the man!!!

[Image: youtheman.gif]

I *REALLY* need to stop making excuses and move to heaven, woops i mean Philippines, enough with these feminist nutters.

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Regarding handing out your number...would you just give her the card without even talking to her in some cases? Just a little eye contact and a smile? I guess you could walk around the mall for an hour, give it out to several girls and at least one of them would bite. That is truly game on easy mode.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (02-19-2013 09:22 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Pros of Thailand
-Thai girls have great hygiene, while on average, Philippina hygiene isn’t the greatest.

Excellent post.

But what does this entail?

Sounds ominous.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Congratulations on the great report! It’s one of the best I’ve read.

I’ve spent a lot of time in the Philippines over the last several years and have been to 10 islands, but you still went to some places I’ve never been.

Why did you go to Davao, Cagayan de Oro, and Butuan, because they are not destinations many people go?

What do you prefer more: the chase or the kill?

I couldn’t tell from your report how many girls you had repeats with or did try to NOT do the same girl twice? If you repeated a girl did you have any girls that you did many times?

Did you have a favorite girl? Why?

How does this trip to SEA compare to your banging life in the USA prior to the trip?

Do you think that your sex life back in the USA will be changed from this trip?

Again, thanks for all the great information. Keep on banging!
[Image: hump.gif]

Quote: (02-20-2013 03:10 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2013 05:58 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Boracay is filled with hookers and rich tourists. It is exactly what I go to the Philippines to get away from. If you try to hook up with a local on that island, there is a such a negative stigma, that you will have to sneak around with her. It's expensive. However, if you have a girl you really like, I see no reason not to take her there for a nice vacation.

Could you give us more details about hygiene of Pinay girls?
Did you prefer protected or unprotected sex?
Have you got any STD like Gnorrhea Chlamydia???

Once again, excellent datasheet 20nation! Guys, I've met up with 20nation in Colombia, Thailand and the Philippines and all of the advice that he gives is pure gold and you can take it to the bank. I've witnessed first hand his skill with the ladies and his indefatigable drive to chase pussy. Between him and THC, I've never been in the presence of such horn dogs, I don't know how they do it.

20nation is like a mad scientist of chasing tail, he's got all the bases covered as he mentioned in this sheet: day game, night game and on-line, his hotel room is basically a revolving door wherever he goes. I was awed by the effort that these guys put into the chase and saw the results: tons of quality girls.

These guys have spread sheets, pie charts and all sorts of other apps and things to organize their pussy chasing, its mind boggling really, but it is necessary to keep track of all these girls if you expect to rack up as many notches as these guys.

Also, 20nation is a dedicated student to all aspects of the game and is quite well read on things like female psychology and basically all other techniques a guy can use to get into a girls' pants. Those guys actually gave me some really good tips and advice on gaming women and I've already seen improvements so far.

For anyone who hasn't been to the Philippines or SE Asia, if you expect to rack up this many notches and unlock multiple achievements, don't expect it to be so easy as just showing up and being a western guy. You do have to put in some work (although it is way easier than home) and this is where these guys excel. Also, one other thing that impressed me about 20nation is that the guy does all of this game and doesn't spend a lot of money on the girls, in fact I"m pretty sure he had more than a few Asian women spending money on him.

The week I spent with you two in Cebu and Manila was insane, I remember how you stole my girl from me that night, it was after our Filipino hosts got us piss loaded drunk at a chic bar in Fort Bonifacio. We drank a 40 Oz of Tanqueray, then some crazy flaming shots drinks, then some tequila shots. I went inside to use the toilet and started talking to this girl who just happened to know our hosts, so we all went to a club. By that time the thing happened that always happens when I get insanely drunk, I started dancing with a fat chick (I know, I need therapy). THC actually has photographic evidence of this which I hope he will erase from his Iphone. So then you took off with her, but no worries man, bros before hoes!

Actually after you left, THC and I met up with those Filipino hosts, including the girl you banged. We went to a nice restaurant in Green Belt mall and had lots of food and drinks, THC and I were planning on paying but they went and paid again, damn rich Filipinos not letting us show our appreciation haha! We ended up drinking lots of beer and singing karaoke that night, which we paid for.

Oh ya, thanks for "paying me back" with that Cameroon girl, yes yours was slim and attractive, mine was rather large but at least she had giant tits and a big ass. It was so funny, after you went to your room with yours and I took the other one to my room, she asks me "why did you drink so many beers when we were at that restaurant?" haha, I didn't tell her the truth but I needed a few to tackle that, oh well, I had to keep her occupied to give 20nation a good send off, 60th notch and a new flag!

Anyway, it was great travelling with you again homie and I can't wait until next winter's next tour, a new continent and new crazy stories!

Quote: (02-21-2013 07:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Once again, excellent datasheet 20nation! Guys, I've met up with 20nation in Colombia, Thailand and the Philippines and all of the advice that he gives is pure gold and you can take it to the bank. I've witnessed first hand his skill with the ladies and his indefatigable drive to chase pussy. Between him and THC, I've never been in the presence of such horn dogs, I don't know how they do it.

Sounds legendary. Next time I'm in SEA, I hope to meet up with someone from the forum, it sounds like having another dude around improves both the fun and the # of girls you can smash. I didn't notice any hygiene problems with pinays, but I did not have anywhere near the sample size that 20Nation/THC had, so I defer to their experience.

Scotian you are so right. It's easy but not easy at the same time. You have to put in work. You make it sound like these guys were running the Starship Enterprise for pussy...haha sounds amazing.

Where's the pics at bro?

20Nation, me saco el sombrero ante usted. Great report on Philippines. I never gave a second tought to the coutnry, but after reading your report, it is now in my "country to visit" list.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina