rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Should I Move?

Where Should I Move?

I have the option to move to any city in the continental us for work because I work from home. What are the best cities to get bangs and have the lowest bitch shields? I'm 23, 6’2” and 190 pounds, but only make 42k a year. So where should I be looking? Right now I'm just scraping by in DC.

Priorities
Better myself mentally>Better myself physically>Picking up girls

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 01:03 PM)Ace Wrote:  

I have the option to move to any city in the continental us for work because I work from home. What are the best cities to get bangs and have the lowest bitch shields? I'm 23, 6’2” and 190 pounds, but only make 42k a year. So where should I be looking? Right now I'm just scraping by in DC.

Boston.

You can go back and read some old threads but it has a ton of DTF chicks, Bar culture and money doesn't seem that important out there.

TW

Where Should I Move?

After reading El Mechs reports, I would check out Tampa.

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 01:42 PM)Text_Winner Wrote:  

Boston.

You can go back and read some old threads but it has a ton of DTF chicks, Bar culture and money doesn't seem that important out there.

TW

As much as I would like to go to Boston the rent would kill me. Its worse than in DC.

Priorities

Where Should I Move?

At 42k per year, why don't you try some really cheap cities?

Austin is pretty cheap I hear. Charleston can't be too expensive.

New Orleans is dope a f*ck and cheap.

Or why not a place in Alabama or Mississippi?

What's a house cost in those states? 6k for a 5 bedroom?

Where Should I Move?

Why are you limited to the US if you work from home? Need to visit clients? I think G's suggestions are on-point. New Orleans would be awesome, assuming you can deal with humidity. People (girls) there are really friendly. I think I'd focus on cities south of the Mason-Dixon line and make sure there is at least one big university wherever you go.

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 03:26 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Why are you limited to the US if you work from home? Need to visit clients? I think G's suggestions are on-point. New Orleans would be awesome, assuming you can deal with humidity. People (girls) there are really friendly. I think I'd focus on cities south of the Mason-Dixon line and make sure there is at least one big university wherever you go.

Yeah, you are 23 years old.

University of Alabama is in I think, Tuscaloosa, AL.

I am sure there are fly girls there.

At 42k per year, you could probably be The Don of Tuscaloosa, AL.

[Image: The+Don.jpg]

Where Should I Move?

Charleston is fairly affordable, except when it comes to real estate. Rent is fucking high. If you want a nice 1 bedroom downtown you are looking at a grand a month. You might be able to find something cheaper in Mt Pleasant.

Las Vegas is pretty cheap. If you like to gamble you can get most of your meals comped. When I lived in Vegas I played poker everyday at the Venetian while eating free smoked salmon. There isn't any state income tax in Texas, either.

Columbia, SC isn't bad. A big SEC college right at your back door is always nice. You can go out in five points a few times a week and not even come close to breaking the bank.

Florida and Texas don't have state income taxes either.

Atlanta is cheap and you have a lot of colleges around there.

Cities I would consider if I were in your shoes:

New Orleans
Las Vegas
Tampa
Charleston
Columbia
Austin

Shit, just go check them all out over the course of 6 months and make your mind up.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Where Should I Move?

I have also heard Charlotte has a lot of pretty women. With Jordan and Cam Newton living there, I have to think it's a bit of an emerging city.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:02 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Charleston is fairly affordable, except when it comes to real estate. Rent is fucking high. If you want a nice 1 bedroom downtown you are looking at a grand a month.

Perspective.

I think that is actually really f*cking low.

Where Should I Move?

VEGAS

Become a local and you can get into the clubs for free.

It's not too expensive to live there, a short ride from the strip. And it's one of the best party places in the world. IMO the best I've been to just out-and-out party, with pretty damn nice girls (in XS, Tryst, Pure etc).

I would live in Vegas if I were you.

Where Should I Move?

Cant go wrong with Miami...

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 06:07 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

Miami with 42K/year? He'd have to live someplace crap I think.

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 06:08 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I don't want to live in the slums. No chance of bringing quality lays back to that.

Priorities

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 06:36 PM)Ace Wrote:  

I don't want to live in the slums. No chance of bringing quality lays back to that.

You could maybe do a multi-roommate thing in Miami and pull it off barely.

Ask yourself this:

How well would your Bankroll sustain $15-20 cocktails?

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 06:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ask yourself this:

Not well enough to justify Miami.

Priorities

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:02 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Charleston is fairly affordable, except when it comes to real estate. Rent is fucking high. If you want a nice 1 bedroom downtown you are looking at a grand a month.

Perspective.

I think that is actually really f*cking low.

Well you're a G and I'm just a dude that lives in his mom's basement.

But from the perspective of OP I'd imagine that isn't rent he'd like to pay.

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 06:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ask yourself this:

It's so ridiculous there. Sometimes a little over $20 as well, then you have to tip. The only way to do Miami clubs without a large bank roll is to know people and get hooked up with free booze, otherwise you'll be spending your whole salary going out a couple nights a week.

If you know how to do it right, Miami rent can be cheap but you probably won't be staying in the nicest spot. G's right though, your best bet would be room up with some others in a 3 bedroom or something.

I definitely wouldn't recommend Miami on a 45k annual salary.

Vegas however is VERY cheap if you know how to do it right. It may appear a little expensive if you go on vacation, but living there is very cheap.

Where Should I Move?

Boston.....It's OK if you like cold weather and north-face-wearing college sluts.

Oklahoma City is cheap and decent. The economy there is thriving due to the energy industry.

I personally think Chicago is one of the best American cities, and you can live in a suburb for relatively cheap. People are nice there.

Any man who lives with multiple roommates solely to afford overpriced cocktails has got his priorities twisted. Plus, I doubt that any woman who is impressed by your cocktail bankroll is going to remain impressed once you take her on a bus ride back to a frat-hovel.

Where Should I Move?

I'd say Vegas. It's CHEAP as fuck. You're close to LA but won't have the LA costs. TONS of fresh sluts pouring through every weekend dying to be fucked, nightlife etc.

Alot of my friends are BUYING brand new HOUSES in Vegas and they make like $50k a year.

Where Should I Move?

Vegas or Tampa

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 10:23 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I'd say Vegas. It's CHEAP as fuck. You're close to LA but won't have the LA costs. TONS of fresh sluts pouring through every weekend dying to be fucked, nightlife etc.

Alot of my friends are BUYING brand new HOUSES in Vegas and they make like $50k a year.

How much are these homes?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Where Should I Move?

Orlando would be a good option.

you'll always have a steady supply of tourist chicks coming in that would love to be shown around by a local and you will always have plenty of things to do or new venus to go to. The beach is always a quick 45min drive away too and the bar scene downtown is pretty good since its located basically on 2 streets and not spread out where you wuold have to drive. Orlando also has a pretty good bar scene at UCF for local college chicks and the bars are really cheap

In miami you could find a place to live since florida is cheap but if you want to do anything fun or go to bars its going to cost you an arm and a leg

Where Should I Move?

I'd say Tampa. You could meet up with El Mech and have crazy adventures.

[Image: the_dukes_of_hazzard_large.jpg]

Where Should I Move?

Quote: (02-17-2013 10:53 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2013 10:23 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

How much are these homes?

Start at $120k and up