rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More proof that women cannot drive

From: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/15/32...ected.html

Quote:Quote:

South Beach ‘party princess’ charged with DUI manslaughter in chef’s death

This week, toxicology reports confirmed what investigators had suspected: Tomica was drunk when she struck Riccioletti, 49, a well-known chef, originally from Italy, who had worked in New York before coming to South Florida.

Two hours after the crash, Tomica’s blood alcohol content was a staggering .225, three times the legal limit.

Tomica, who described herself as a “party princess” on her Twitter account, had just finished her shift as a bartender at the Nikki Beach night club on South Beach.

I think that DUI laws in the U.S. have become too draconian, but this girl is just so retarded she probably deserves to get locked up for a long time. People like this give MADD something to cry about and ruin it for the rest of us.

The patriarchy drove her to drink and drive, your honor. It's not her fault. She was trying to fit into the male society by performing the unspoken duty of drinking and driving like all men do before they're given the keys to the secret clubhouse.

I know, I know, you could say this every time but... You can bet your ass that she'll be sentenced to less time than the average man convicted of killing somebody while drunk driving.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:58 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Two hours after the crash, Tomica’s blood alcohol content was a staggering .225, three times the legal limit.

Tomica, who described herself as a “party princess” on her Twitter account, had just finished her shift as a bartender at the Nikki Beach night club on South Beach.

I think that DUI laws in the U.S. have become too draconian, but this girl is just so retarded she probably deserves to get locked up for a long time. People like this give MADD something to cry about and ruin it for the rest of us.

Ruin what for the rest of us? Drunk driving?

Thats precisely why I support more draconian DUI laws. An spoiled ass gets drunk because "she is a party princess" thinks its allright to do as she pleases and now somebody is dead, not because little miss shit cant handle her booze, but because she cant be bothered to call a cab.

DUI deaths shouldnt be classified as 'involuntary'. That alcohol didnt just fell into her mouth 'involuntarily'. She deserves what shes getting.

I don't think it's proof girls can't drive. With that B.A.C most people would've got into an accident.

It's more evidence of the female over-inflated ego and entitlement: No chance in hell she would've confessed if that guy didn't follow her and call 5-0.

She's gonna sob through the whole trial to get sympathy while her hamster is working warp-speed to make her the victim somehow.

But yes I'd bang.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (02-16-2013 11:45 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

I don't think it's proof girls can't drive. With that B.A.C most people would've got into an accident.

It's more evidence of the female over-inflated ego and entitlement: No chance in hell she would've confessed if that guy didn't follow her and call 5-0.

She's gonna sob through the whole trial to get sympathy while her hamster is working warp-speed to make her the victim somehow.

The media is already working on that. There's a paragraph in the accompanying article written in a sympathetic tone about her father comforting her as though he's keeping her from collapsing under the weight of the memories. The journalist's words, not mine.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

This isn't really a gender issue. I knew the families of the teens this fucker killed. I have no idea how he got off.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Owens-DWI#.UR--I1rF2R0

Why is it so hard to call a cab?

I think we're overlooking here that she's underage but inexplicably had three times the legal limit of alcohol in her bloodstream. She's only 20 years old and had a fake ID in her purse.
She also essentially tried to evade capture and might not have been caught had she not been seen by a witness.

I was gonna summarize this but the article did it better -

A witness, Jairo Fuentes, said the impact sent Riccioletti’s body flying in the air and landing in the driveway of a nearby hotel.

Eth continued, recounting how a street barricade “was painted with blood.” Tomica kept going, even as Fuentes, the Good Samaritan, followed her, imploring her to stop. Instead, she tried to lose him along Collins Avenue.

When Fuentes confronted Tomica in the valet area of her condo, her blonde hair speckled with blood and flesh that had been sucked in through an open passenger-side window, she ignored him and went upstairs, Eth said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/15/32...rylink=cpy

Wait. She killed a chef? Has anyone checked in on dude3737?

OP is retarded: Men vastly outnumber women when it comes to DUIs ( articles.cnn.com/2009-08-19/justice/women.drunken.driving_1_arrests-alcohol-related-violations-unemployment-rate?_s=PM:CRIME ). And DUIs are responsible for a third of all automotive vehicle related deaths.

I'm waiting to see OP's thread on how Hispanics and American Indians are bad drivers and shouldn't drive ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2605296/ ntis.library.gatech.edu/handle/123456789/970 )

Quote: (02-16-2013 02:07 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

OP is retarded: Men vastly outnumber women when it comes to DUIs ( articles.cnn.com/2009-08-19/justice/women.drunken.driving_1_arrests-alcohol-related-violations-unemployment-rate?_s=PM:CRIME ). And DUIs are responsible for a third of all automotive vehicle related deaths.

I'm waiting to see OP's thread on how Hispanics and American Indians are bad drivers and shouldn't drive ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2605296/ ntis.library.gatech.edu/handle/123456789/970 )

Did you really think the title of the thread was totally serious? That would be like posting an article about a man murdering somebody and then saying "all men are murderers."

Quote: (02-16-2013 02:15 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Did you really think the title of the thread was totally serious? That would be like posting an article about a man murdering somebody and then saying "all men are murderers."

This thread is stupid because it fixates on the perpetrator's sex, for a crime that men are even more guilty of. If your perspective was 'women are committing more DUIs than before' it would be valid. Better luck next time bro.

The stats recorded about alcohol related crashes are heavily skewed for MADD so they can justify their own existence.

Did you know that even if you only had one drink and were in an accident that is recorded as alcohol related accident ? Or if everyone in the car was drunk but the driver was completely sober that is recorded as an alcohol related crash. Or if old empty bottles were inside the vehicle even though your blood alcohol was 0 that is recorded as alcohol related crash.

http://www.getmadd.com/realnumbers.htm

The best part about all this bullshit is the government uses 2 sets of numbers. One from actual police reports and sub sequence blood alcohol tests and then the 2nd set of numbers that they just make up and publish.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

If you think I am lying you should look into MADD and what they have become. They have members that earn 6 figure salaries and golden pensions now that they dole out. Seeing how they made driving illegal while impaired don't you think they have done their job now ?

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:58 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

South Beach ‘party princess’ charged with DUI manslaughter in chef’s death

[Image: attachment.jpg10065]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-16-2013 02:35 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

The stats recorded about alcohol related crashes are heavily skewed for MADD so they can justify their own existence.

Did you know that even if you only had one drink and were in an accident that is recorded as alcohol related accident ? Or if everyone in the car was drunk but the driver was completely sober that is recorded as an alcohol related crash. Or if old empty bottles were inside the vehicle even though your blood alcohol was 0 that is recorded as alcohol related crash.

http://www.getmadd.com/realnumbers.htm

The best part about all this bullshit is the government uses 2 sets of numbers. One from actual police reports and sub sequence blood alcohol tests and then the 2nd set of numbers that they just make up and publish.

I don't know enough to assess their methods. But you don't need to be drunk for alcohol to raise the risk of getting into an accident, say, tenfold. The odds of killing someone on your next drive may be one in ten million, so you wouldn't really notice if say, you had two drinks and now your odds are one in a million. That's still a tiny tiny risk, but in a nation of 300 million people, it will affect the number of deaths.

States recently have started passing laws that require anyone who has been convicted of DUI to have a breathalyzer installed in their car. It's been proven to have reduced DUIs significantly. I broadly agree with this policy, and I believe it should've been done decades ago in every state. Never used a ignition interlock device, but I know they can have different levels of restrictiveness. To the extent that MADD lobbies for this, I support them.