rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night game direct approach

Since you guys seem to like my write up on my Starbucks direct day approach I thought I would do a quick write up of a night time direct approach I have used a number of times with almost 100% success and it could really be used to move girls from one place to another.

I was in a club in Vegas with a friend and two girls. Things weren't going too well with the girls and I had already decided to use them as wing women candy. Looking around I saw these girls sitting down in a corner looking around and not looking too happy. My friend decided to hit another club shortly after I saw them. So as we and two girls started walking out as we passed the two girls, I stopped in front of them, leaned down and said:

"You guys don't look like you are enjoying yourself here. Me and my friends are heading to another club. Why don't you join us? They looked at each, had some kind of communication, looked back at me with a smile and said: Ok."

This works best if you are with a small group that includes some girls. The target is part of a small group of girls: 2-3. The girls have to not be having a good time there or the club you are going to is more well known and better, bigger, whatever. If you have to drive there, you go with them in their car. The advantage of this is that you create the sense of a bounce. Also walking or driving to the other club gives you some time to get to know them. The fact that you are taking them someplace creates a sense that they know you more than they do. When I do approach it's with a strong frame that states I am doing you a favor here without actually saying it.

Quote: (02-15-2013 07:16 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

"You guys don't look like you are enjoying yourself here. Me and my friends are heading to another club. Why don't you join us? They looked at each, had some kind of communication, looked back at me with a smile and said: Ok."

We used to call this the instadate

WIA