rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Supermarket Blonde and Why Game Works

This is not a post about how I gamed a woman at the grocery store. It's a post about why I didn't game her that speaks to a larger issue I'd like to address.

There is a woman who works at my neighborhood supermarket who I would call a natural 7 looks-wise. She's thin, great butt, nice face, pert little boobs, and gorgeous natural long, blonde California hair -- the real thing, not that processed SWPL salon crap.

The problem? Her personality and mannerisms are like that of a 14-year-old inner city boy or redneck. She talks out the side of her mouth. She clomps around instead of sashays. She's puts on this weird "attitude" face and scowls. Her eyes don't seduce but seem to bug out of her head when she speaks. She's so gruff it's as if someone took the personality of comedian Ron White and injected it into Pamela Anderson. I have never seen a bigger disconnect between looks and personality. You couldn't bring this woman into a 7-Eleven without feeling embarrassed. Her personality and demeanor take her from a 7 to a 4 or below.

"Why is he telling us this? This is the game forum."

Because it occurred to me as I again looked on in horror at this woman yesterday that this is the way women see men without game. We think it's our looks, height, education, etc. that matters. But instead it's unmasculine, game-less personality that's stomach-churning because it goes against (drum-roll!) gender norms.

Men care more about looks than women. So if my dick shrivels up at Supermarket Blonde's masculinity, think about how women feel when sackless Betas tip toe up to them behaving like middle school girls lost in a haunted house. Some people would have you believe game doesn't work, but if you look at all of this conversely -- seeing women who have no social skills -- it's pretty damn clear why the principles of game can, in fact, help the majority of men. The next time you get insecure as to whether game works, imagine this she-beast, whose insides destroy the value of her outsides.

What really galls me about all this is that we're all now "raised by the media" more than we are by our parents, so the behavior of the blonde (and Beta) I described is not only seen as the norm, but encouraged. You, go girl! We're also forced deeper into Beta behavior once we enter that hallowed "workplace," because of business culture and HR rules. This, I think, is why some of us had unconscious game at 18-20 (ahem) but found less success with women as time went on. Our instincts get "educated" out of us and we become losers with women because of it.

A laid-back, sexy personality would take Supermarket Blonde* from a 7 to a 9 easily. How much do our personalities reduce our sexual value in the marketplace in ways we might not even realize? We need to look closely at "societal norms" and how the normal might actually be the abnormal when it comes to how men are expected to behave, especially toward women. No one wants to go from a 7 to a 4 as soon as they open their mouths.

*Addendum: It just occurred to me that a better personality would have taken her out of the supermarket altogether and into a nice home owned by a decent guy. From talking to her, I know she lives in some run-down apartments.

lol @ "behaving like middle school girls lost in a haunted house"

WIA

Yep, good post mate. Funnily enough, we can learn a lot from watching girls. I'm writing up a post on it at the moment.

You know, if she's good looking, you can always try "My Fair Lady" game...tell her with her looks she can get way beyond the Supermarket.

Train her, and bang her at the same time.

Haha. Good suggestion. The few times I've talked to her put me off so much I ended up prematurely terminating the convo. If I see her again, maybe I can be more patient, but to help someone improve they need to admit they need improvement first.

I'd rather actually get the bang and convince her not to talk during it.

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:45 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

You know, if she's good looking, you can always try "My Fair Lady" game...tell her with her looks she can get way beyond the Supermarket.

Train her, and bang her at the same time.

I agree with this 100%.

That is also a reason I hate the 1-10 scale.

I have met girls that guys would say are 9-10's that I think are disgusting because of their personality and attitude.

You gotta get past it my brothers. She ain't talking when you're plowing her from behind. And you don't have to marry her. If anything I see value in this situation. Easy lay with a hot girl.

Team Nachos

I agree with Parlay. It's not like you have to put up with her for more than a date

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

This is more an issue in America than other countries. America has some of the least feminine women in the world. Personally, I would rather have a feminine, sensual 6 than a hot, masculine 8.

Fine. I'll try harder. She walks to and from work sometimes so I can just pick her up. But if there's a problem with meth or some other weird drug (which I'm starting to suspect), it ends there.

Quote: (02-15-2013 11:44 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You gotta get past it my brothers. She ain't talking when you're plowing her from behind. And you don't have to marry her. If anything I see value in this situation. Easy lay with a hot girl.

I think you guys are judging her based on qualities you'd like in a wife or LTR and using that as a basis to disqualify her for sex. She's perfectly fine for a ONS.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think you guys are judging her based on qualities you'd like in a wife or LTR and using that as a basis to disqualify her for sex. She's perfectly fine for a ONS.

Sure at 3am, I am down.

At 3pm it's not worth the hassle.

A+ post man. I was raised by the tv as a kid, my single mother wanted nothing from me but child support from the old man. It was hard for me to unlearn everything that I was "raised" to believe was right and the proper way to interact from the boob tube. That's partly why I don't even watch tv anymore as well.
In a sence it was good for me though, I got to learn everything from scratch and make sure I picked up no bad habits on the way. Instead of being adequate at everything and feeling like I don't need to improve anything, I started out with bad social skills in every sence and got to make them as strong as I can, always improving body language, pace of speaking or whatever i felt was my weakest area. It's weird though how media would have me feel that by developing "game" I'm a bad person, fake, narcisistic even by learning how to control conversations in my favor

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:33 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Sure at 3am, I am down.

At 3pm it's not worth the hassle.

It's always 3am somewhere [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:13 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

The problem? Her personality and mannerisms are like that of a 14-year-old inner city boy or redneck. She talks out the side of her mouth. She clomps around instead of sashays. She's puts on this weird "attitude" face and scowls. Her eyes don't seduce but seem to bug out of her head when she speaks. She's so gruff it's as if someone took the personality of comedian Ron White and injected it into Pamela Anderson. I have never seen a bigger disconnect between looks and personality. You couldn't bring this woman into a 7-Eleven without feeling embarrassed. Her personality and demeanor take her from a 7 to a 4 or below.

*Addendum: It just occurred to me that a better personality would have taken her out of the supermarket altogether and into a nice home owned by a decent guy. From talking to her, I know she lives in some run-down apartments.

This is classic "white trash girl" persona. It doesn't really downgrade her value within her social milieu, where this sort of behavior is common.

These girls often love to fuck for the sake of fucking and don't tend to be clingy. Great for SNL pump and dumps. They respond best to very direct cavemen style game, if you try to be nice or indirect they will think you are a pussy. Watch out for meth use and jealous ex/current boyfriends though

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:13 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This is not a post about how I gamed a woman at the grocery store. It's a post about why I didn't game her that speaks to a larger issue I'd like to address.

There is a woman who works at my neighborhood supermarket who I would call a natural 7 looks-wise. She's thin, great butt, nice face, pert little boobs, and gorgeous natural long, blonde California hair -- the real thing, not that processed SWPL salon crap.

[i]"Why is he telling us this? This is the game forum."[/i]

Because it occurred to me as I again looked on in horror at this woman yesterday that this is the way women see men without game. We think it's our looks, height, education, etc. that matters. But instead it's unmasculine, game-less personality that's stomach-churning because it goes against (drum-roll!) gender norms.

Men care more about looks than women. So if my dick shrivels up at Supermarket Blonde's masculinity, think about how women feel when sackless Betas tip toe up to them behaving like middle school girls lost in a haunted house. Some people would have you believe game doesn't work, but if you look at all of this conversely -- seeing women who have no social skills -- it's pretty damn clear why the principles of game can, in fact, help the majority of men. The next time you get insecure as to whether game works, imagine this she-beast, whose insides destroy the value of her outsides.

What really galls me about all this is that we're all now "raised by the media" more than we are by our parents, so the behavior of the blonde (and Beta) I described is not only seen as the norm, but encouraged. You, go girl! We're also forced deeper into Beta behavior once we enter that hallowed "workplace," because of business culture and HR rules. This, I think, is why some of us had unconscious game at 18-20 (ahem) but found less success with women as time went on. Our instincts get "educated" out of us and we become losers with women because of it.

A laid-back, sexy personality would take Supermarket Blonde* from a 7 to a 9 easily. How much do our personalities reduce our sexual value in the marketplace in ways we might not even realize? We need to look closely at "societal norms" and how the normal might actually be the abnormal when it comes to how men are expected to behave, especially toward women. No one wants to go from a 7 to a 4 as soon as they open their mouths.

I was pretty smitten with a 6 that was so feminine she turned into an 8 for me. Dresses, no cursing, always smiling. My problem is that I turned into such a beta around her I could never recover.

I have a similar situation with a Spanish girl who works in a government office that I see frequently. She is a seven with her mouth closed and a three when she opens it and spews retarded stuff. It truly is amazing. Like G said, yes at 3am, no at 3pm.

Here is another good metaphor - You run into some friends at a bar, they invite you to sit at a table. There is a hot girl sitting with them, you have great rapport and a lot in common. You two really click on multiple levels. She gives you her number and then gets up to leave. As she rises from the table, you are horrified to see that it's like an iceberg rising from the sea - so much below the surface. Just a gigantic gunt that was concealed by the table. All your enthusiasm for the interaction turns to horror as you realize you've been flirting with a fatty in (front of your friends!) for an hour.

That's how SHE feels when she discovers chinks in the armor of a recovering beta.