rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's wrong with French women?

there seem to be very little info and they are not well liked by people from English speaking countries. even posts on weekends in paris here dont have much info on women.

is it that they are difficult to get?
too much cultural differences ? with America and rest of world?
attitude problem with women to foreigner. its ONLY social circle game and you dont meet people on street or bars.

language should not ve an excuse as its like the 2/3 most popular language and much easier than Russian.

FWIW: I missed out on banging a smoking hot Parisian au pair last week due to awful logistics and a text game fumble (should have called). Anyway, I asked her about how a lot of people find the French to be rude to travellers and she basically told me that they can be really rude in Paris and Marseilles but are fine elsewhere once you get over the language barrier. I believe her because a player buddy of mine who has travelled extensively there and speaks the language told me the same, and also added that I should hit up Montpelier.

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:22 AM)east and west Wrote:  

there seem to be very little info and they are not well liked by people from English speaking countries. even posts on weekends in paris here dont have much info on women.

is it that they are difficult to get?
too much cultural differences ? with America and rest of world?
attitude problem with women to foreigner. its ONLY social circle game and you dont meet people on street or bars.

language should not ve an excuse as its like the 2/3 most popular language and much easier than Russian.

I think French girls are great.

They are a lot easier than Spanish girls from Spain in my opinion, and my Spanish is a lot better than my French.

Quote: (02-15-2013 06:49 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

FWIW: I missed out on banging a smoking hot Parisian au pair last week due to awful logistics and a text game fumble (should have called).

P Dog, you are killing me.

I think the are quite easy, had sex with one on Sunday, i think she used me for sex, bitch [Image: biggrin.gif] at least she made me a sandwich

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

i like french women. i am trying to bang a very cute one at the moment but haven't hit her up for drinks yet. soon.

As with many European women, french girls are quite pleasant to deal with when you catch them on vacation. Back at home they are still playing the 'still culturally relevant' dress up game.

Good call on banning this guy. His posts were becoming increasingly trollish.

The French Canadian are the sole cause that opened me up to white chicks. They are great.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

One thing needs to be said about "french" women. France gets some of the very finest women from the french speaking parts of West Africa, and west Africa in turn has the finest women in Africa.

I haven't been in France enough to state it with confidence but you'll see some of the better looking, natural Black women in places like Marseilles and the cities along its southern coast.

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:50 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

One thing needs to be said about "french" women. France gets some of the very finest women from the french speaking parts of West Africa, and west Africa in turn has the finest women in Africa.

I haven't been in France enough to state it with confidence but you'll see some of the better looking, natural Black women in places like Marseilles and the cities along its southern coast.

This.

Especially if you're a guy that's into big tits and ass. "Thick" girls in the real sense (not as a euphemism for being fat).

If one ventures out of the tourist areas (but still within Île-de-France), you can see these incredibly sexy W. african girls, especially in middle-class and lower class areas.

Furthermore, if you're into maghrebs, then France is a double-bonus for you on this point.

French girls are my favourite. I have an affinity with them. I specialize in French girls [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:54 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Good call on banning this guy. His posts were becoming increasingly trollish.

Within the realm of global finance or economics, he dropped some pretty insightful intel.

However, I wouldn't say posts but too many gratuitous "threads" started up like this that could have been avoided had he just performed a simple search for answers instead soliciting in an awkward manner repeatedly.

Seriously though, a lot of French people are serious assholes. I used to work at a hotel owned by some French guys, and a good number of our guests were French. They would come in in big groups and while I was checking one in, another would come up and throw his passport in front of the guy I was checking in, expecting me to stop everything and attend to him. They would flip out when I told them I needed a measly $50 deposit for their whole entire stay, which would be given back upon check out. I mean flip the fuck out, throw temper tantrums like a 5 year old kid, and these were grown ass adults. This would happen often. I did meet a handful of really cool French people, but for the most part, they were dicks. It did seem to be mostly the Perisians though. And to be honest, it was more the older generation. The cats 30 and under were usually pretty cool.

Regarding the women though, they usually seemed to be pretty friendly. I never banged any of them but we would be flirty with each other often times.

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:50 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

That's true, France has lots of hot black (and North African) women. Besides, when you meet a black woman in France, the chances that she has university education are significantly higher than if she were American or British.

Quote: (02-15-2013 11:32 PM)zarzuelazen Wrote:  

French girls are my favourite. I have an affinity with them. I specialize in French girls [Image: biggrin.gif]

Where do you swoop them?

Which cities?

Technique?

Break it down for the crew a little player!

I disagree. I don't think the women of West Africa hold a candle to the women you find in the Horn of Africa East African countries (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia). I also don't think they are as attractive as North African women in Morocco or Algeria.

[quote='Vicious' pid='372321' dateline='1360968643']

Quote: (02-18-2013 11:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Where do you swoop them?

Which cities?

Technique?

G, there are mad french girls to be had in Miami

Quote: (02-18-2013 11:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Where do you swoop them?

Which cities?

Technique?

G_Manifesto,

If you are truly interested in where to find W. African girls in and around Paris, I will send you a PM.

I don't feel comfortable writing about the specific places here because they are so niche that I feel quite sure that someone who knows me well enough would be able to match me up with these places fairly quickly.

Say the word if you want a PM. If you want to repeat the info later on the forum, you can do that.

There's little point in "X is hottest" discussions since it all comes down to personal preference. I don't like duck butts for example, hence Moroccan women isn't for me.

What I was referring to was that West African women are in generally better shape than the ones from East and southern Africa. Mot as in fit, but as in less touched by the bleak state of the continent. For every super hot Somali woman (think Iman) you'll have to wade through a much higher degree of women ravaged by poverty than in Ghana for example.

Quote: (02-18-2013 12:15 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I disagree. I don't think the women of West Africa hold a candle to the women you find in the Horn of Africa East African countries (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia). I also don't think they are as attractive as North African women in Morocco or Algeria.

French girls are underrated, so much variety in that country.

Is there still a big return on investment with learning the French language when it comes to gaming women? Assuming one has zero interest in running game in any of the black former west african colonies. Have non native speakers here been able to leverage their French abilities into bangs in places like France, Morocco, Tunisia, Montreal, Madagascar?

I ask because Im fluent in Spanish and the return on investment has been huge when it comes to banging foreign women in the US and abroad. There are several bangs that I definitely would have missed without that language ability.

I speak intermediate Portuguese as well and have traveled to brazil several times (havent been to portugal) but have never leveraged it into a bang. Still love the language but the ROI has been low for me with females.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I will elaborate on that in my thread but in my opinion, although beautiful, french women can be sometimes remarkably socially retarded, especially in term of humour

Quote: (02-21-2015 07:33 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I will elaborate on that in my thread but in my opinion, although beautiful, french women can be sometimes remarkably socially retarded, especially in term of humour

Im very interested in your conclusions. Can you drop a link to your thread?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (02-18-2013 12:15 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

[quote='Vicious' pid='372321' dateline='1360968643']

N. African women are some of the best, if not the best looking in Africa, that mixture they have is intoxicating!!

Quote: (02-20-2015 03:12 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Is there still a big return on investment with learning the French language when it comes to gaming women? Assuming one has zero interest in running game in any of the black former west african colonies. Have non native speakers here been able to leverage their French abilities into bangs in places like France, Morocco, Tunisia, Montreal, Madagascar?

I ask because Im fluent in Spanish and the return on investment has been huge when it comes to banging foreign women in the US and abroad. There are several bangs that I definitely would have missed without that language ability.

I speak intermediate Portuguese as well and have traveled to brazil several times (havent been to portugal) but have never leveraged it into a bang. Still love the language but the ROI has been low for me with females.

In N. Africa (esp Algeria/Tunisia) speaking french will definitely put you ahead of the pack, as English tends to be their 3rd language. But in Morocco being english/knowing english was a advantage or so I found.