rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The hardest part sometimes is just letting go

I walked into a CVS today looking for some little Valentine gift for my niece. As I approached the aisle with the Valentine stuff I saw a nice looking body with her back to me. I figured with a body like that how wrong could I go? I opened her from behind, without seeing her face, by commenting on how all of the good stuff was gone already. As she turned around to agree with me, I was taken back by just how attractive she was, at least a solid 7 - 8. One of those cute Southern gals. Here immediate reaction was pleasant BUT I didn't get any sparkle: I didn't detect anything in her look that suggested she found me sexually attractive. In Doc Love words: she wasn't over the 50% interest level mark. But just for good measure I kept the conversation going, talking about Valentine stuff etc. All the while I kept looking to see IF she was going to move over that 50% mark. And while she was very pleasant and curious, she never moved over that 50% mark. I could have kept things going, I could have pushed it but experience has taught me that unless you get some minimal level of attraction to begin with it is practically impossible to make it work. Given her looks, I know a lot of guys would have hung in there hoping on a prayer that something would happen maybe even pulling a number. But I just let her go. As much as I hated doing it, I have gone down that road once too many times and was intimately familiar with the final destination: my dick in my hand jacking off to some fantasy that never was going to happen.

PS Yesterday, hanging out with a buddy of mine. I opened five different girls and only asked one of them for her number as she left for her class from Starbucks. She was the only one out of that five that was over that 50% mark and she was the ugliest one of the bunch BUT she did pass the boner test with flying colors - just love long slender legs [Image: smile.gif]

Actually if any of you are feeling particularly Alpha in nature in some Starbucks one day you may want to try the approach that was used here. I saw here sitting alone, headphones on, deep in her computer. I did a standard walk by and she did look up, our eyes met briefly - 1st IOI. I sat down at a location with a direct line of sight to her and openly admired her long legs. At one point she look over and our eyes might again - 2nd IOI. I waited a few minutes then walked over to her and ask her to borrow a pen. She offered me her pen and immediately went back to studying. I grabbed a napkin and wrote the message below on it - yes, she saw me writing it. I then walked over and just handed her the napkin and her pen without saying a word. She read it, looked over at me, smiled and said thank you. I just smiled back and let her go back to studying. She left after awhile and said bye on her way out. I got up stopped her at the door and asked her where she was going. She said she had a class to go to but that she would text me. About 20 mins later she did. (What does it mean, who knows, only time will tell.)

But this is typical of the direct game I usually run on girls I am really interested in. When I am not that interested and just being social I use indirect game.

Good job with that napkin thing. Creative intent is the name of the game. It prevents that horrible feeling of regret.

Thanks. Yep, one of my rules: I would rather live with rejection than regret.

I used to do things like that napkin thing when I was younger and had more time on my hands.

Good work. I probably would have asked her to take a break to talk instead of texting, but I know how you kids operated this days.

Nowadays I can just be so efficient with nigh Game, I have gotten away from the real creative stuff.

Any reason why you wrote it in ALL CAPS?

Also, what was your opener on the Valentines day girl when you opened her from behind (so to speak)?

Nice work lad, reminds me of the drawing pictures on napkins whilst in a bar, or writing my number on chicks arms haha

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Writing in caps is just easier and I actually didn't even think about it.

I just walked up by her and said: I guess they already took all of the good stuff or something to that effect. The shelves were empty.

Actually, I don't think what you say is that important. I never really think much about this. You just have to approach, interact with the girl and get a read on her sexual response to you. That's really all I am looking for - is there a spark there. BUT you have to approach to find it out, you can't just look at a girl and judge that. Guys do that all the time: say oh, this girl won't like me or that girl is certain way. In my experience there is only one way to know if a girl will be attracted to you or not and that is to approach her. Another thing, I don't try to be smooth, if I am nervous I show it. I mess up stuff I am saying frequently and sometimes run out of stuff to say etc. I believe being "real" is more effective.

Here is pic of the Starbucks girl:

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:59 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I used to do things like that napkin thing when I was younger and had more time on my hands.

Good work. I probably would have asked her to take a break to talk instead of texting, but I know how you kids operated this days.

Oh, G, I am pretty sure I am older than you [Image: smile.gif]

Haha I told Kosko earlier to do something similar in the forum lounge thread. Let us know how it goes with her.

Nicely done sir! I wonder if some will argue you should have just said something verbally to her instead or if the napkin was a good thing/creative/adaptive (which NOTHING matters more in game than the ability to adapt to different situations) . Guess we'll find out either way. The point is you are trying and going for it (albeit maybe not directly, but obviously you couldn't) and that's all that matters at right now-you didnt let her walk out (metaphorically). If it works, great you got a chance-if not, you can maybe adapt the note to something better (throw in some humor or a funny drawing) or just say fuck it and find a way to talk to her next time. Really like your posts though Nomad, think we have similar styles of game.

I used to do the same thing years ago, when a girl didnt show much interest i would just leave. Now i changed my attitude.

What made me change my attitude was this girl that i met two or 3 years ago. When i approached her and started talking to her, she was being really cold and would just tell me ''yes or no'', then i thought to myself, fuck this bitch im about to walk away, something told me to ask her number. I asked her number and called her the next day. To my surprise she came to meet me and we fucked in less than 15 minutes.

She wasnt the first girl that i have fucked like that. I guess some women dont like to show their feelings. Just get the number, call her and take it from there.

Great idea with the napkin, will try that one out.
She looks ok, nice legs but bit of a big nose.
Good luck with her

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Quote: (02-15-2013 11:43 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I used to do the same thing years ago, when a girl didnt show much interest i would just leave. Now i changed my attitude.

What made me change my attitude was this girl that i met two or 3 years ago. When i approached her and started talking to her, she was being really cold and would just tell me ''yes or no'', then i thought to myself, fuck this bitch im about to walk away, something told me to ask her number. I asked her number and called her the next day. To my surprise she came to meet me and we fucked in less than 15 minutes.

She wasnt the first girl that i have fucked like that. I guess some women dont like to show their feelings. Just get the number, call her and take it from there.

this is what roosh says in day bang. girls arent in the most social mood in the day time. it can take a while to warm them up

Quote: (02-15-2013 10:45 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Haha I told Kosko earlier to do something similar in the forum lounge thread. Let us know how it goes with her.

Well, she has a boyfriend and her personality is very much in line with the way she's dressed: polite but conservative. Now it will come down to the how well things are going in her relationship.

Women today, with the huge sense of entitlement, feel they have the right to change their mind any time they want. There is always the off change she will go out with you or even fuck you because of some shit that's going on in her life. But without that initial spark there then all she's doing is using you. And while I understand that a lot of guys don't mind being used sexually I do.

Quote: (02-15-2013 11:58 AM)little wing Wrote:  

Good luck with her

Her body was a solid 8. Her face a 5. But she has that innocence, all natural, nerdy look that I like.

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:10 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Women today, with the huge sense of entitlement, feel they have the right to change their mind any time they want. There is always the off change she will go out with you or even fuck you because of some shit that's going on in her life. But without that initial spark there then all she's doing is using you. And while I understand that a lot of guys don't mind being used sexually I do.

Do you mind being sexually used? Aint that the whole purpose of game? (To sexually use females who we find attractive). I think the majority of us on here, think ''bang em and move on''.

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:11 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Good luck with her

Her body was a solid 8. Her face a 5. But she has that innocence, all natural, nerdy look that I like.

Should have neg her on the flip-flops.

Ha.

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:16 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:10 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Do you mind being sexually used? Aint that the whole purpose of game? (To sexually use females who we find attractive). I think the majority of us on here, think ''bang em and move on''.

I don't use game for this purpose. I use it to find and create LTR with women I feel a strong connection with. Game is a tool. What you use it to accomplish is up to you.

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:11 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Good luck with her

Should have neg her on the flip-flops.

Ha.

If she was more attractive that would apply. I usually don't neg girls below an 8.

Quote: (02-15-2013 02:20 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I waited a few minutes then walked over to her and ask her to borrow a pen. She offered me her pen and immediately went back to studying.

Very creative approach using the napkin but I have to ask since you already approached and asked to borrow her pen why not just have an elderly chat with her about the pen itself or her laptop? I think Roosh even uses the example of a pen in Day Bang. Just wondering if there was something about the situation that made you think going elderly wasn't the best play.

I'm really trying to work on my Starbucks game so threads like these are great insights into what's getting results.

You got nice handwriting man.

After she handed me the pen she put back on her headphones and returned to studying. I assumed she had to study for a class and just didn't have the time to chat. It's the same as meeting someone that just don't have the time right then and there to talk to you but might want to otherwise. Your best bet in these situation is to just leave a strong impression and contact them later.

Quote: (02-15-2013 01:00 PM)ronsaur Wrote:  

You got nice handwriting man.

Thanks. Use to be much better. Now, I can hardly write after typing on the damn computer all the time.

I have a lots of pickup stories in all kinds of places. I usually don't write about them because I didn't think you guys would be that interested in them. BUT if you guys want an example of a specific type of pickup let me know. I probably have something.

I view game the same as chess: open, middle game, and end game. And just like chess I think the open is the easiest part.