rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cost Of Love In North America

Check this guys, it's unreal! Break down of the expenses of courting in Canada and the US, annually. Who in their right mind, would spend over 43K for a sub standard, nagging, entitled, lazy, good for nothing, sloppy and slobby, feminisit brainwashed used freshly retired from the carousel and soon to be at best, a hippo or at worst, a land whale?

I don't even feel sad for the hordes of betas, white knights and manginas that are falling for this scam! They have only themselves to blame for it!

If only they opened their mind, they'd call this BS right away! If only they started to expand their horizons and traveled, they would realize that the local women are the absolute worst in the entire world. They will more than likely never experience, what it is to be with a sweet, thin, feminine, fun, sexy woman who knows what it means to be a woman and who not only understands her role but rejoices in it and embraces her feminity with open arms. They will probably never experience what it feels like to come home to a loving, sweet, woman who will welcome him with open arms, a warm smile and sincere hug, where a warm, home made delicious dinner or lunch is awaiting him. Where he will be bathed, massaged and fucked his brains out in a way that would make him go gaga. And all of this, for a 1/10 of that absurd figure.

Anyways, here's the link, you will be as baffled as me:
http://www.ratesupermarket.ca/what_is_th...dium=email

Quote: (02-15-2013 01:47 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Check this guys, it's unreal! Break down of the expenses of courting in Canada and the US, annually. Who in their right mind, would spend over 43K for a sub standard, nagging, entitled, lazy, good for nothing, sloppy and slobby, feminisit brainwashed used freshly retired from the carousel and soon to be at best, a hippo or at worst, a land whale?

I don't even feel sad for the hordes of betas, white knights and manginas that are falling for this scam! They have only themselves to blame for it!

If only they opened their mind, they'd call this BS right away! If only they started to expand their horizons and traveled, they would realize that the local women are the absolute worst in the entire world. They will more than likely never experience, what it is to be with a sweet, thin, feminine, fun, sexy woman who knows what it means to be a woman and who not only understands her role but rejoices in it and embraces her feminity with open arms. They will probably never experience what it feels like to come home to a loving, sweet, woman who will welcome him with open arms, a warm smile and sincere hug, where a warm, home made delicious dinner or lunch is awaiting him. Where he will be bathed, massaged and fucked his brains out in a way that would make him go gaga. And all of this, for a 1/10 of that absurd figure.

People do it for love. Not just the feeling but the illusory life long love, sold to us in movies and novels. Go read an infidelity forum and read some of the fucked up shit guys go through trying to win back their old ugly wives who have cheated on them. You'll almost always read that these guys still love their wives. It's sad and hilarious at the same time. Many of these guys who do get divorced get stuck paying alimony and child support.

people want to sugar coat love and create romantic sentiments to overlook the glaring reality that love has a price, especially in the bastion of materialism that is north america. shit the entire notion of an engagement ring is perhaps the best qualifier for what love means. that is to say if you purchase a ring that a woman feels is too small or cheap she might be inclinded to say no to your proposal for enduring love. even though the very nature of an engagement ring is symbolic of love, rest assured that symbolism is wrapped in a price tag.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

This does not take into account the cost of living with chicks or marriage itself either, nor does it quantify losses in the event of divorce or separation. Its also does not take into account the cost of chasing pussy either, which is not cheap.

43k is the tip of the iceberg.

Well, guys are doing it voluntarily so I can't work up much sympathy for them. Hopefully, their pathetic example will prevent others from making the same mistakes.

I question how voluntary courtship etc is when one was raised and conditioned in a society that actively promotes it and silences dissenting thoughts by shaming and exclusion.

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:03 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

I question how voluntary courtship etc is when one was raised and conditioned in a society that actively promotes it and silences dissenting thoughts by shaming and exclusion.

Depends on where you are. I know plenty of guys 30+ who are still single (incl me) and they experience no significant social consequences. And if you look at the marriage stats, the never marrieds are a large minority. And if you add in the guys who have been screwed in divorce, it is probably a majority. I'd think the younger guys feel even less pressure to marry. http://thesocietypages.org/graphicsociol...g-married/

I agree that lots of guys have seen the light but I personally have been shamed and pressured to " man up" and marry, mostly in the US and Canada but even when I lived in Europe.
Less inquisitive souls usually follow what is presented to them as " normal" via family and media and might never realize how contradictory and scamesque it is to practice chivalrous courtship in an age of equality.

Even though this is for Canada, I think the numbers are roughly the same or maybe even higher for the United States. It is interesting that the median household income in the United States is $45,000, nearly the same cost for the 2 year engagement/wedding. When you consider that most people spend nearly their whole salary and save very little this means that the vast majority of men are going 5 figures into debt for "love."

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:15 AM)username Wrote:  

Even though this is for Canada, I think the numbers are roughly the same or maybe even higher for the United States. It is interesting that the median household income in the United States is $45,000, nearly the same cost for the 2 year engagement/wedding. When you consider that most people spend nearly their whole salary and save very little this means that the vast majority of men are going 5 figures into debt for "love."

Financial issues are some of the big differences and reasons cited in divorce surveys. Spending a lot or incurring debt as a foundation of your relationship ( courting, wedding) seems counter-productive.

The girls family is supposed to pay for the wedding. What happened to that?

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:52 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

This does not take into account the cost of living with chicks or marriage itself either, nor does it quantify losses in the event of divorce or separation. Its also does not take into account the cost of chasing pussy either, which is not cheap.

43k is the tip of the iceberg.

I love how my friends brag about getting tax breaks for having kids. Some are oblivious to the end results financially. They are so in the red it's not even funny.

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:34 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

The girls family is supposed to pay for the wedding. What happened to that?

A lot of families do, but western women are changing husbands like they do underwear, so the families stop paying out. The only way they can keep tapping into the familial finances is to use their offspring as leverage. They move back in with parents, and stress them out, until the next marriage is paid to get the bitch out of the house and out of their hair. What the parents don't realize is it will never stop.

Women in the western world have the game down to a science. Stay single my friends.

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:57 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Well, guys are doing it voluntarily so I can't work up much sympathy for them. Hopefully, their pathetic example will prevent others from making the same mistakes.

There are way too many entitled females out there mid-late 20s that go to these expensive weddings and get nostalgic about wanting one of their own & will manipulate a guy who will cave into those demands. When I go to a friend's or family based wedding, I go to enjoy time with my close ones and bond opposed to brainwashing myself into wanting one of these too.

However as you mentioned, there are also way too many "traditional" males who believe in rushing into marriage and the general concept of "courtship" who don't mind overspending on it. I'm glad to be one of those like the rest of you who sees the lopsided opportunity costs of "courtship" however.

On the topic of spending a lot of money for a big fairy tale wedding for the girl and for the family, there's a saying in the Middle East that says it all about the beta mindset instilled into the guys from strong social and family pressures:

"The debt goes away, but the woman stays".

That might have been true back in the day back home, but it no longer applies in the feminazi bastion that is North America, Western Europe and Australia/NZ. Nowadays, it's most likely like "the woman goes away, taking everything she can, while living you with no only your own debts, but also her debts. Not to mention the debt for the big fat wedding. Add to this future debt in form of alimony and child support. And if you can't pay the ridiculous sums the court orders you arbitrarily, then you lose it all, including your passport and your freedom and go to jail.

If marriage is not the biggest scam ever, then I don't know what is.

I think that, like le mech touched on, it's a bit deceiving to look at the expenses side without the income side. I'd assume a big chunk of the wedding is paid for by guests. Figure that the banquet hall/food alone is $125-150/plate...I'd assume they'd probably break even on that from all the cash envelopes alone...add on top of that the cash the bride's father might give depending on how many kids he has and his financial situation (I know someone who's in-laws gave around 50k). I think the real scarier part is the McMansions all these girls want today...starting at nearly 3/4 million...not to mention they usually want to rebuild or change things around from the start and renovate things every 5-10 years.

The cost of Love in North America = Your Soul

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:49 PM)phoenix101 Wrote:  

I think the real scarier part is the McMansions all these girls want today...starting at nearly 3/4 million...not to mention they usually want to rebuild or change things around from the start and renovate things every 5-10 years.

Good point, this is one of the many cost that happen after the wedding. I know a guy that married a typical American woman and together they have bought and sold 5 houses over the last 12 years with the most expensive being $750,000. Each time the house got progressively larger and more expensive. Before he met her, he was within a few years of paying off his original house that he purchased before meeting her. In contrast, now they are saddled with $600,000 in debt because of home purchases.

Edit: Forgot to mention that she didn't bring any assets besides a used up car to the marriage and she doesn't work.

In other words, not if but when they split or rather the bitch doesn't have the tingles in her tummy any more, she will file for divorce and your buddy who worked hard all these years, will be not only kicked out of his own house that he will end up not only losing but worst, to keep paying for the that lazy fat bitch! Not to mention alimony and god forbid, if he was crazy enough to pop kids, child support! In short, your buddy is as good as fucked. My sympathies to him bro!

Quote: (02-16-2013 12:18 AM)username Wrote:  

I think the real scarier part is the McMansions all these girls want today...starting at nearly 3/4 million...not to mention they usually want to rebuild or change things around from the start and renovate things every 5-10 years.

Good point, this is one of the many cost that happen after the wedding. I know a guy that married a typical American woman and together they have bought and sold 5 houses over the last 12 years with the most expensive being $750,000. Each time the house got progressively larger and more expensive. Before he met her, he was within a few years of paying off his original house that he purchased before meeting her. In contrast, now they are saddled with $600,000 in debt because of home purchases.

Edit: Forgot to mention that she didn't bring any assets besides a used up car to the marriage and she doesn't work.

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, but she has a dazzling personality, homeschools the kids, fucks him twice a day any way he likes, and is a master cook, right?

Right?

EDIT: Just for fun I did the Hooker Math: using an average frequency of twice a week sex, he's paying 500$ per lay just for his house.

Quote: (02-16-2013 02:57 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

In other words, not if but when they split or rather the bitch doesn't have the tingles in her tummy any more, she will file for divorce and your buddy who worked hard all these years, will be not only kicked out of his own house that he will end up not only losing but worst, to keep paying for the that lazy fat bitch! Not to mention alimony and god forbid, if he was crazy enough to pop kids, child support! In short, your buddy is as good as fucked. My sympathies to him bro!

Quote: (02-16-2013 12:18 AM)username Wrote:  

Damn VP you sound mad! Chill bro. The grass is greener. I can't go Canada but your spouting the worse case. PM. EVERY country will shut you down, especially in the 3rd world. Learn Canada first.

Meh, to each his own.

If a dude paying these costs is happy, that's all that matters.

I guess if things go south one would feel stupid.

If I got hitched myself, Id spend more than that on a party. I have a big family and it is once in a lifetime.

Overall, I probably spend more cash being single. travelling, whoring, boozing, etc etc...

Everything costs $$

Quote: (02-16-2013 07:31 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Meh, to each his own.

If a dude paying these costs is happy, that's all that matters.

I guess if things go south one would feel stupid.

If I got hitched myself, Id spend more than that on a party. I have a big family and it is once in a lifetime.

Overall, I probably spend more cash being single. travelling, whoring, boozing, etc etc...

Everything costs $$

Once in a lifetime? You got 55/45 odds of a divorce nowadays, 80% of people remarry after divorce so .8 *.55 means you have a 44% chance of marrying twice...

This would be an interesting experiment to run.

You're going to incur your regular costs (rent, investments, internet, et cetera), and then you've got the player overhead of
- cover charges and alcohol for yourself - which you amortize
- condoms, cabs, liquor, and date expenses for the chick.

Assume lay in 3 dates, each date is about 80 bucks = 240

Arguably 1/2 of the money you enjoyed, so it only cost you 120 bucks for some new tang. If you're a cheap skate that only drinks water and eats ramen when you're not out with a girl, the # would inflate to say 270 bucks.

120 bucks is more tolerable, akin to what you'd pay on the street I imagine, but I think the real costs start to kick in if the lay turns into a relationship.

Suddenly you're feeding this broad the best that Cheesecake Factory has to offer 2-3 times a week. And the sex is good, but 10 dates over a month that you finance is 1,000 bucks. She may kick in a few dollars here and there, but you're doing the lion's share of the providing.

Numerically, you could bring down your cost per lay to a low # (although your cost per notch keeps escalating), but each bang is not as satisfying as the one before it. And therein lies the rub.

You're paying top AFTER TAX dollars for a steadily depreciating asset.

Would you rather bang 4 new chicks over the course of 12 dates, that will cost you 1,000 bucks?

Or fuck the same bitch 15 times for 1,000?

If we assume that you're going to pay her way more than 1/2 of the time for everything that you do, at what point do the #'s make sense to keep fucking the same chick?

What does she need to do to make the #'s more palatable?
- cook?
- clean? detail your car?
- get you new clients?
- write your papers, do your taxes?
- be your nursemaid?

Gentlemen, I submit the only thing a chick can do to make it worthwhile to keep "assisting" her lifestyle is

Bring you new chicks to fuck.

WIA

Quote: (02-16-2013 07:31 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Everything costs $$

I spend a lot on those things too, but it's totally on your own terms and can be totally fun because you have all the discretion in the world and you're never pressured into anything. Compare that to marriage which really is financial slavery for a woman's benefit at a man's expense.

I never go into debt from buying booze or partying or anything.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:19 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Would you rather bang 4 new chicks over the course of 12 dates, that will cost you 1,000 bucks?

Or fuck the same bitch 15 times for 1,000?

That's what I never understand about my friends who have steady girlfriends for over a year. Is it really fun to take the same bitch to the fucking cheesecake factory every weekend and then bang her only after you've been guilted into a couple hours of lame reality TV? I think that shit would get boring real fast.

A post from somewhere said it best:
if you want kids, consider marriage
If not, don't bother with it

As for the the 50% divorce rate that gets thrown about (and is true), keep in mind a good percentage of the population is made of idiots. So is it any surprise the rate is that high?

Probabaly the same percentage of the population carries monthly credit card debt. Ive never done that in my life.

So if I did take the plunge, I wouldn't group myself with the average clown who gets married and doesn't what's what. Of course still no guarantees as only 2 things in life come with that.

Of all my friends/people I know that got hitched, most that got divorced were predictable. Same with the ones doing well.