rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Wrath of the Rotund"

"Wrath of the Rotund"

Quote:Quote:

"...we are awash in pathetic laments of overweight and unsightly femmes. They claim society has unduly blighted them with the burden of unrealized beauty, as if being born with the ability to saddle any man alive were a curse rather than the closest thing there is to absolute power on Earth.
[...]
Young ladies’ attributes are theirs to do with what they choose. But no important woman has ever neglected her charms, even if she was so much more than ever met the eye.
It is not a disgrace to be beautiful; it is only a disgrace for the slovenly and sluggish to denigrate those who are or otherwise undermine their efforts to maintain that sublime mystique."

http://takimag.com/article/wrath_of_the_...z2KuDLXFFo

"Wrath of the Rotund"

I've said this before, but Taki's Mag is extremely Red Pill. Only problem is that it's kinda racist, but hey it's run by old white guys so whaddayagonnadoaboutit. Despite that one shortcoming, it's still my favorite online publication after RoK.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.