rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of my more "interactive" troll jobs

[Image: RaTvehr.png]

[Image: 4GSfSqD.png]

[Image: gM8Y1RC.png]

[Image: OrFX0lP.png]

[Image: vG6wrqO.png]

[Image: mhBbzgC.png]

She's the middle girl in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/301516898615586816

She got three votes. Not bad.

"literally nothing could break me"

"I'm reporting this."

[Image: USGjA3p.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg9969]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm very impressed with this gentle trolling. Do you have more pictures of this future-successful-New-York-lawyer?

It's funny how they think this affected anger somehow:
1. Is believable to actual men
2. Equals "confidence" (it actually equals the exact opposite: insecurity)
3. Is effective

The tweet picture you sent is ambiguous in some key areas. It's possible she has a gigantic head/face and pooch. More data needed.

[Image: Hwsh2.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Yeah fuck you Roosh! She'll be a prominent lawyer in NYC. And close you down.....Now for reality.....

BEST case(reality) She gets here (praying) she's not too old, as an au pair, and gets hammered by thousands of thirsty forum members.

Good stuff Roosh good stuff

She's definitely cute. [Image: hump.gif]

[Image: 480416_10151892018720613_932178999_n.jpg]

[Image: 598440_10151821530550613_2015292201_n.jpg]

[Image: 406267_10151109743845613_1361364276_n.jpg]

I've had cute haters in EE/SA, but never North America.

Scratch that. I'm definitely seeing a significant mid-section pooch. I'm also not seeing any collar bone. This is almost certainly a SIF. The attitude certain would match up. The jury is still out on whether she has one of those huge faces. I'm leaning yes.

[Image: attachment.jpg9970]   

Quote: (02-12-2013 09:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Oh shit. Nevermind. Would bang. [Image: hump.gif]

She is cute---I would definitely hit that.

I love our monthly outside-troll dramas. I say this thread goes 10 pages.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Yeah I noticed the pouch too, but structurally she's fine. Maybe a 5 pound touch-up.

Beautiful work Roosh!

Are you going to send her a link to this thread? Put her hamster into overdrive reading all of our comments and she can't post back! Oh wait, she can handle it, after all she is "the most confident girl you will ever encounter".

Lol'ed. This is genius.

This could just be the most flattering of the 25,000 photos sitting in her Apple laptop, but she looks straight-up legit in this image.

[Image: attachment.jpg9971]   

i would bang her friends

Quote: (02-12-2013 09:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Scratch that. I'm definitely seeing a significant mid-section pooch. I'm also not seeing any collar bone. This is almost certainly a SIF. The attitude certain would match up. The jury is still out on whether she has one of those huge faces. I'm leaning yes.

If you measure cheek bone to cheek bone her face looks 50% wider than either of her 2 friends. Her nose has some girth as well.

Roosh, I can't figure it out, was this exchange on facebook or twitter? It would be great if she sees this thread and we could see her reaction on facebook or twitter. You know she's going ballistic when she sees this.

It's like she had a little handbook of feminism next to her when she was writing that.

Book: "First tell him you feel sorry for him"

Girl: "'I...feel...sorry...for...you'. Okay, what's next?"

B: "Once you're done with that, you've made him feel smaller. Better kick him while he's down. Tell him he has mother issues."

G: "Hey, yeah! Great idea! *type type type* That'll get him........WAIT! What's this?! He didn't attack back?! Fuck, he called me out on my looks! Now what?!"

B: "Proceed to chapter 478".

G: "Okay, phew. They have a chapter for this. *blows dust off*

Let's see...ah! Tell him his outlook on life is shitty and he is a creep and that women clearly don't give him any time at all.

Hmm..but I suppose his cappuccino sipping is quite smooth, and he does have quite nice fluttery eyelashs...hmmm

NO! Remember the book!"

B: "Remember girl, you are a rock, an emotional rock. You can't be beaten"

G: "YEAH! Fuck you Roosh! Not even the hundred mile an hour winds at the top of Mount Kilimanjaro could rock this rock! *type type type*"

Roosh: "I'm throwing your meat to my wolves to see who they want the most"

G: "Noooo! I'm telling! Daddy!!!! I'm gonna be a lawyer dammit!!!!"

Quote: (02-12-2013 09:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2013 09:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Oh shit. Nevermind. Would bang. [Image: hump.gif]

I'd fuck the center girl for shore(pun intended), but the flanks? If I walked in the bar not giving a FUCK! Negged, talked shit, and night stand happened. Bleh. They lose to the average UGA hobag running rampant.

I'd like to give a shout out to Facebook for making their privacy settings so complicated that this girl had no idea her sexy photos were visible to me, and now, to the most horny guys on the internet.

She is from Montreal.

https://twitter.com/BayJaber

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-12-2013 10:09 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

She is from Montreal.

https://twitter.com/BayJaber

That's some incredible work, Athlone haha. How did you find her twitter?

I think she's on this thread already. Just made her tweets private. I was able to see them just a minute ago, now they are protected.

Quote: (02-12-2013 10:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'd like to give a shout out to Facebook for making their privacy settings so complicated that this girl had no idea her sexy photos were visible to me, and now, to the most horny guys on the internet.

can we see?