rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta orbiting game

Beta orbiting game

In America, beta orbiting is a horrible strategy that gets you no puss, but in Eastern Europe, it's actually a great way to eventually get into relationships with prime women. In fact, the primarily game of EE guys is beta orbiting, and I see firsthand the great scores they get from this. Once you see the rewards of beta orbiting, it just makes sense to adjust your game to take it into account.

I'm written a little about beta orbiting in Bang Lithuania, but I wonder if there are specific tactics anyone can share for tight beta orbit game.

Beta orbiting game

Quote: (02-12-2013 01:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In America, beta orbiting is a horrible strategy that gets you no puss, but in Eastern Europe, it's actually a great way to eventually get into relationships with prime women. In fact, the primarily game of EE guys is beta orbiting, and I see firsthand the great scores they get from this. Once you see the rewards of beta orbiting, it just makes sense to adjust your game to take it into account.

I'm written a little about beta orbiting in Bang Lithuania, but I wonder if there are specific tactics anyone can share for tight beta orbit game.

Find a common activity that you both enjoy and do it together often?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Beta orbiting game

^^ College is the primary way these guys get in. I can't use that, but do agree that repeated access is key.

Beta orbiting game

Quote: (02-12-2013 02:01 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

^^ College is the primary way these guys get in. I can't use that, but do agree that repeated access is key.

Easy. Find some college clubs you can join. College clubs aren't always limited to college students, and sometimes you may be able to start your own college club (or have another student do it for you).

I don't know the region you are in, but some college clubs I can think of:

- Hiking
- Writing/Reading clubs
- Ultimate Frisbee club (girls in America love this shit, why not EE?)
- Dance clubs (this is how I get laid)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Beta orbiting game

I can't comment on Eastern Europe specifically, but what I do know from empirical observation is that sometimes the orbiters who get pussy are the ones who 'step out of line'.

When you've been her emotional tampon for 2 years, been shopping with her and jut generally put up with her bullshit she begins to feel safe in the knowledge that you're no threat. If you all of a sudden break that mould and don't return her calls, don't listen to her talk about her relatives etc. then it really does get that hamster spinning vigorously. She begins to question her own behaviour and I've seen some girls even acknowledge they've been using guys emotionally.

What this results in is a sense of 'things have changed' from which guys can sometimes flip the script.

In a nutshell, if you're trying to bang a girl with lots of orbiters from the point of view of an orbiter then ride it out til she feels 'safe' with you whilst you are fucking other girls. Then, when she really needs you, tell her to get to fuck, which gets the hamster spinning like no other.

It's borderline sociopathic but from there the ball is in your court. It's important too to be obvious that you are attracted to her but let her think you're too pussy to do anything.

Beta orbiting game

This is so strange, but being an Eastern European guy myself I can only be thankful to destiny that I have learned the American style of game as it gets me laid more and with higher quality women then I did before when I was beta orbiting like anyone else. I would not recommend beta game to anyone.

I believe the difference is that in EE beta orbiting is perceived as a norm so the girls will not reject you for simply orbiting. A girl will simply choose the most alpha orbiter but she will also be impressed by his beta qualities as long as he is more alpha then beta in the end. But NOT orbiting still works in EE and comes as a big surprise to many girls who are used to just that. But yes in EE you can use both alpha and beta to get the girl and as long as you prove that your alpha is in control of your beta you will succeed. And you can even create relationships just by beta, but the alpha is more for you to control these relationships and not wind up under the woman's heel.

However from what I have heard on this forum and many other game sites in western countries especially America anything beta is considered as a weakness and will actually repel a woman. In America you cannot show your beta side and then compensate it with an alpha side. You must be alpha from the start and any beta slip-up will cost you dearly. At least that's the impression I got.

Now I am not sure I described it perfectly, but one thing as sure you cannot simply forget everything about game and discard your in hard sweat shaped alfa persona just because you are in EE. Women's preference for alphas is universal and any deviations are only relative.

Beta orbiting game

Excellent post Mage!

So far I have noticed, with the ukranians/russians/moldovans here in Portugal, that they are somewhat family oriented and they are not always up for fooling around, these girls actually want serious things, I noticed that being fun , smart, witty, works a charm with them, except the ones that have the density of a brick wall, good luck with those, they can diss you with silence and you'll end up not knowing what to do. Even so I had moderate luck with them, and they're much nicer than portuguese girls in general so they have my preference.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Beta orbiting game

Two types need to be distinguished:

1. The asexual guy friend that hopes he will one day land his specific crush.

2. The social guy that has many female friends and is in no rush to make a move on any one in particular.

We need to remember where game has originated. Guys that weren't very social and cracked the code by looking at social guys and shared the ideas and theories online. They generally wouldn't have an impressive social circle. Little to no female friends and guy friends that were just as socially maladjusted.

This type is often fear bound. Fear of being judged by other, feeling he's not good enough. Fear of being rejected by hot and popular girls. Fear of being bullied, beaten and humiliated by the cool naturals.

This type of guy should not use beta orbiting game. Instead, like proved successful in the game community, they should improve their social dominance and calibration and go for the kill. Short term flings until their inner game is good enough to be congruent for longer stretches of endured alphaness in relationships. Being friendly with girls before that critical point would lead to the asexual, oneitis betas that are invested in having his one crush see his goodness.

The other type, having enough value, options and confidence to not care too much for any girl, can orbit. But instead of calling that beta orbiting game, that would be called 'being a natural, social guy that likes girls'.

Nothing like having a group of female friends to party with. They will all have outside friends they will have join your group every so often and those girls you can go for. The goose with the golden eggs. And hanging out with girls can be chill. Shooting the shit.

This is also perfect for keeping any girlfriend on her toes. Jealousy lubes them up!

Beta orbiting game

I have a female cousin that is the party/popular/pretty girl type that most guys want. Some game she gave me once, if you want to call it that, is to just aim to become friends with girls rather than try to overtly holler at them with expectations. Basicly be outcome independent and just be friends with them. If there is chemistry it will eventually show and then your in. That was some of her advice to me once. She said that most of the guys that she has gone for have been guys that she was just friends with that she would see all the time and it just grew into more.

Ive rarely had the opportunity to try this explicitly the way she has stated it tho because most girls that Ive tried to get with in my life were either all in or werent down for anything at all. Being just friends has rarely ever been an option. But honestly, most of the girls that ive known that always have boyfriends sometimes end up with guys that are one of their orbiters. Guys that just party with them platonically on the surface, but are always angling to get in where they fit in when the opportunity presents. I think being an orbiter and having a large social circle while at the same time still pulling chicks while your out and about is probably the best way to go to get the highest quality chicks.

Beta orbiting game

Quote: (02-13-2013 02:47 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I have a female cousin that is the party/popular/pretty girl type that most guys want. Some game she gave me once, if you want to call it that, is to just aim to become friends with girls rather than try to overtly holler at them with expectations. Basicly be outcome independent and just be friends with them. If there is chemistry it will eventually show and then your in. That was some of her advice to me once. She said that most of the guys that she has gone for have been guys that she was just friends with that she would see all the time and it just grew into more.

This may work but remember that girls dont actually know what girls want. They think they know but really have no clue at all.

Beta orbiting game

Ive rarely had the opportunity to try this explicitly the way she has stated it tho because most girls that Ive tried to get with in my life were either all in or werent down for anything at all. Being just friends has rarely ever been an option. But honestly, most of the girls that ive known that always have boyfriends sometimes end up with guys that are one of their orbiters. Guys that just party with them platonically on the surface, but are always angling to get in where they fit in when the opportunity presents. I think being an orbiter and having a large social circle while at the same time still pulling chicks while your out and about is probably the best way to go to get the highest quality chicks.

Would your female cousin be honest enough to tell you about the times she met some dude in a bar and got raw dogged the same night?

Beta orbiting game

Orbiting works in the U.S. It just needs to be alpha orbiting. In other words, you have to be in each other's orbits, not you orbiting her around her center.

Beta orbiting game

Quote: (02-13-2013 06:08 PM)j r Wrote:  

Orbiting works in the U.S. It just needs to be alpha orbiting. In other words, you have to be in each other's orbits, not you orbiting her around her center.

This is a pretty good description on how I get some of my bangs.

Beta orbiting game

As long as the girl views you as a sexual being orbit away. As soon as you get the sense she doesn't view you in a sexual way drop her.

Beta orbiting game

Family or not, honestly one of the worst things you can do for your game is take advice from a female.

As far as "beta orbiting" goes the only strategy I'll use with that is if I'm within range to hear or see someone else's approach, and if they fuck it up, I already know I can go in using the "Wow that was brutal even for me, just watching. I guess some guys still don't know how to talk to women." opener.

Beta orbiting game

Funny how in countries where the evil patriarchy keeps women down and whatnot, women and men seem to by and large have FAR more friendly and dare I even say egalitarian dating relations...

The concept of having any sort of exchange with a female that remotely follows the formula of "Hey, I like you... Hey, I like you too!" is so alien to me that I almost can't believe it exists in other countries, heh. Reading red pill sites is really making me want to travel lately.

Is it weird/pathetic/beta that the mental energy required to treat women like shit and play mental chess almost makes it not worth banging them, for me?

Beta orbiting game

Quote: (02-13-2013 10:09 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

The concept of having any sort of exchange with a female that remotely follows the formula of "Hey, I like you... Hey, I like you too!" is so alien to me that I almost can't believe it exists in other countries, heh. Reading red pill sites is really making me want to travel lately.

While not the norm this does happen and has happened to me. This generally requires a summertime, a positive energetic setting like dancing or playing sports where you both are on winning team or a very positive party based on higher energies then the common alcohol or drugs and where both you and he girl have Michelle Jenneke levels of cheerfully joyful energy, big smiles and happy go lucky attitudes. And it requires instant understanding that one is a boy and another is a girl and both are polar differences like sun an moon. But yeah it does happen and it is truly a wonderful feeling. That is the feeling when your most honest and naively open positive best self gets validated and reflected back by another human being of opposite sex. When life is magical and lived from the feeling of the gut, your will shapes events directly and there is no place for the vivisecting and gory analysis of strategic reason. Truly amazing.

But it is by far not an everyday experience.

Beta orbiting game

how does beta orbiting game work in Brazil?

Beta orbiting game

Beta orbiting in Brazil? Have you seen how brazillian guys game? XDDDD

Quote: (02-14-2013 06:59 AM)east and west Wrote:  

how does beta orbiting game work in Brazil?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

Beta orbiting game

The friendzoning yourself shit works IF you have game in the first place.

In other words, you do everything attractive you do when gaming a regular woman, but you do it under the premise that you guys are just friends. In a weird way, you almost flip the nice-guy friendzone script on her and she starts to try and become something "more" but you show an active sexual disinterest. The more you start pushing the "I don't know if this would work because we're friends" the more her pussy salivates for your cock. Over do it though and you will miss your chance to bang the chick.

Most betas friendzone, and become her lap dog, desperate for any attention and mutual activities. Gentlemen of game who friendzone act as if she's a potential lay ALL the fucking time, but ALWAYS present it under the premise that you are friends.

This includes flaking on the girl to a "friendly hangout", ignoring her calls and texts, and most of all, teasing her unapologetically. Then when she says something about how you've been treating her, say "That's how friends treat eachother!" and gina tingles will ensue.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Beta orbiting game

I use to run pretty good "beta orbiter" game. There was a time period when I didn't come on so strong and express my sexual interest. I would just talk to girls in a friendly manner.

I would basically do what theIVth said:

just aim to become friends with girls rather than try to overtly holler at them with expectations. Basiclly be outcome independent and just be friends with them. If there is chemistry it will eventually show and then your in.

Yup, that's what I did. Just become friends and hang out and see how the chemistry is. After hanging out a few times and drinking together, a few of these girls made a move on me. Sometimes, I would make a move and they would say -- "I thought we were just friends". I would reply -- "Ya, I thought so too" or "We ARE just friends".

I banged a few cuties like that. 2 or 3 had boyfriends at the time.

If you have a female friend, and you are drinking together at her house, you are close to banging!

She said that most of the guys that she has gone for have been guys that she was just friends with that she would see all the time and it just grew into more.

Yes, you might work together, go to school together, be friends of friends, etc.

The more time you spend around cute girls, the more you talk to them, the more opportunities you have to develop a friendship. Chemistry could happen. She could grow to like you. You could win her over. YOU COULD GAME HER, by pretending not to like her, talking about other girls in front of her, teasing her, making her laugh, forming a bond with her, etc. All these factors could cause a girl who didn't like you at first, to like you.

I know girls that say a certain guy just wore her down. She didn't really like him, but he constantly tried to game her and eventually he got her. It was almost like she got tired of saying "no" so she finally said "yes". It happens.

Guys that just party with them platonically on the surface, but are always angling to get in where they fit in when the opportunity presents. I think being an orbiter and having a large social circle while at the same time still pulling chicks while your out and about is probably the best way to go to get the highest quality chicks.

Partying with girls is access to girls.

Being friends with girls leads to being friends with benefits with girls.

Drinking with girls leads to banging girls.

Question: Whats the difference between a girl who is "just a friend" and a girl who is a "friend with benefits"???

Answer: A bottle of wine!

Beta orbiting game

I just invented "Fake Beta Orbiter Game".

I pretend to be beta and just hang out and be nice a few times. Then -- once she starts laughing and touching me -- I go into caveman.

Beta orbiting game

Interesting, but requires guts and experience [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:55 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I just invented "Fake Beta Orbiter Game".

I pretend to be beta and just hang out and be nice a few times. Then -- once she starts laughing and touching me -- I go into caveman.

Beta orbiting game

It can work if you drop hints about girls you are seeing, or a friend accidentally drops hints. I have a friend with a big mouth and I sometimes want to slap him across the face for bringing up what I told him confidentially in front of girls, but it always seems to gin up intrigue.

Beta orbiting game

[Image: OmmDknV.png]