rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone in Rio? Renting a Room?

I'm in Sao Paulo and it sucks! I'm heading to Rio on Thursday or after, and I see all the hotels and airbnb listings are still on ripoff mode. If anyone lives in a decent area of Rio and has a spare room for fellow forum member, that would be good; yes, I'd be happier to pay you than to pay someone from airbnb or overpriced hotel. I'm looking for a room for a few days until I rent apt. ...I'm clean, legit & so on and can prove it, as far as this is possible on internut.

Otherwise, I'd be glad to grab a beer and hunt!

My style of game is kamikaze game, but I make loyal wingman and I'll tone it down.

I should add that I'm fluent in Portuguese and that people say I'm good looking (not arrogant...)

Quote: (02-11-2013 10:57 PM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

I should add that I'm fluent in Portuguese and that people say I'm good looking (not arrogant...)

Nice to know..too bad I don't have a room in Rio though haha.

What did you not like about Sao Paulo specifically! Boa sorte com a pesquisa rapaz

Quote: (02-11-2013 11:12 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 10:57 PM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

Nice to know..too bad I don't have a room in Rio though haha.

What did you not like about Sao Paulo specifically! Boa sorte com a pesquisa rapaz

Sao Paulo is an ugly city, spread out, and spending a fortune on taxis. The food is overpriced and horrible. The people are truly ugly, leaving me wondering if this is Brazil. Only last night going out did I finally see hot girls. I'm sure maybe if you went to a posh club with $150 entrada it would have some hot girls, but everyone here is fat and looks like a slob. I want to get out...I may go to Rio, but seeing how people are charging absurd rates in covetous Brazilian style, I may head south, or even to Argentina for a bit...

Boa sorte voce e obrigado [Image: biggrin.gif]
If you want we meet when I'm in Rio, vandalize...