rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's winning in my own game.

I post this in the newbie forum cause it's where it belongs. I consider myself to have a decent game, I approach and close and when on a streak I get laid pretty often but this is just killing me.

So 2 months ago I met at a club a really cute Russian girl, I opened really well and got her contact.

One week later since she was being very monosilabic in FB, I deleted her, but she messaged me that we could go out for a beer.

In our first date she confessed she was seing someone for about half a year -but if it wasn't for him I could totally be hanging out with her-...

We went out for a couple of dates, where I was always pretty clear I didn't want to be her 'friend'.

One day, we went out, and I got tired of her bullshit and told her that I was wasting my time with her and we kissed, and later on I fucked her twice at her place.

During the next week, I tried to hook up again cause It was a pretty good fuck, but she kept me pushing me away. So I deleted her on FB (our basic means of communications), when she found out she bitched a little and I told her that seeing her was a bureaucracy, and that it was a pity cause we had really good sex.

She told me that she was seeing this other guy and that despite us being together, her feelings towards him didn't change, etc.

Somehow I felt like shit and replied that it wasn't cool to be pushed away like that after having a good time. We became friends on FB again, and we started talking again, pretty good vibe.

But the problem is that, I ALWAYS FALL FOR HER TRAPS.

It's like we are both playing a game of chess and she is always 20 steps ahead of me. And of course I can't tolerate it. But I keep falling. She always teases me so I feel in control, and suddenly she flakes.

I knew that getting involved with someone in a relationship would be a challenge, but I never expected to get this obsessed. I always keep falling with the believe that I will win again, but I fall.

And It's funny everything she does to me, flaking, teasing, etc, Is what I do to other girls. And I can't stand being outgamed by a girl. (Does it make sense?)

I am fucking a couple of other girls in the meantime, but this one just keeps popping up in my head.

I guess the best solution would be to delete her from my life permanently. But I need to know if any experienced players were in a similar situation and if is any kind of advice.

Thanks.

You need to work other prospects. When you're too busy to text back or chill because you're with other chicks she'll be much more cooperative. Playing the field is the answer to getting played.

The one who cares less, wins. And that means finding another women, like the guy above said.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

The exact same shit happened to me, you just have to learn to cut your losses and move on. I would recommend completely cutting her out of your life, delete her of fb and delete her contact info. There's no reason you should have her on fb anyway

The more you care about sluts, the more you'll lose.

If she has a boyfriend and she fucked you, she isn't a girl you should put much mental and emotional effort into. Bang other girls and ignore her.

Thanks for the advice, but the question is that I am banging other girls, and... well.. this issue is still there.

Quote: (02-11-2013 04:09 AM)VUBBS Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice, but the question is that I am banging other girls, and... well.. this issue is still there.

You need to see yourself as the catch. If she rejects or plays games with a catch as great as you, then it's her loss.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

And if she continues to mindfuck you then it's time to fight fire with fire ;]

some inspiration..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15197-...#pid254322
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16039-...#pid271176
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14341-...#pid254729

before that you absolutely must..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35...41948.html

These were actually pretty helpful.

Spice up a bit the drama -I deleted her on Twitter- and she freaked out. So I bombed her with some crazy drama and I feel I got a little bit the upper hand, since she reacted very impulsively and in the end I cut her off.

I feel this might be a battle I never win, but I leave feeling good.

As long as she reacts to you emotionally you WIN. The opposite of love is not hate, it's boredom/indifference.

I think the only way to not care about one particular girl is to have other girls around. Value comes from scarcity. Find another girl you like fucking as much as her and I'll bet she fades away.

It's hysterical how much girls put weight on social media. I happen to have a ridiculous amount of social media followers over 20,000 on twitter and over 3,000 on instagram and no I didn't buy them.

Chicks get wet over this shit seriously when you're in a club/bar they ask about your twitter etc yada yada and they pull up your profile. I belive it's actually gotten me laid.

The point is you deleting her on Twitter was golden. I just cut a bitch out of my harem because she's turned into a nag and I started by deleting her off instagram and twitter. She literally called me crying asking wtf was wrong.

Hahahaha chicks want to play the social media self validation game so learn to turn the tables.

Nothing wrong with inserting some drama into these chick's lives which will get them more invested in you emotionally.

Quote: (02-11-2013 04:09 AM)VUBBS Wrote:  

... well.. this issue is still there.

Find out about the boyfriend, contact him, explain who you are, and suggest a threesome.

Quote:Quote:

HER:
if yu don't care about twitter why did u care to go there and to delete me out of your 500 friends? hah
a bit not logical, huh?
ok I leave this childish stuff up to you. 21st century. what a people!)

ME:
Well you are making it something really big out of it. I just cut you off one social network what's the big deal?

HER
because I don't get it, you already deleted me from facebook and then added again (ok), now you deleting me from twitter even though it was fine lately. maybe you'll already make up ur mind if you want to be my friend in these networks or not? haha
I mean it's not me who goes into this childish stuff with deleting and so on. so probably the one who deletes is the one who cares (rule of genre)
sorry, nevermind

ME
Well yeah i deleted you on fb for reasons we already talked about. I have to protect myself somehow i made a mistake with you cause i dont like to feel close to you and then pulled back
It is actually not childish. I realized i made a mistake and thought ok maybe we can be friends
That's why i added you back.
Your answers were very honest as well

HER
I got it, I just didn't get it with twitter again[Image: smile.gif] seems like we stopped at this point and everything was good

ME
Well it is ok.
I just wonder a lot why I even keep this up. Why do you do it?

HER
keep this up? what do u mean?
why are we still communicating?[Image: smile.gif]

ME
Yes

HER
I do it because I really like you as a person. probably only reason)
u?

ME
5:04pm
Beats me.
I don't know. We'll see.
I have to get back to work.
Talk later!

this is part of the conversation. just to share and keep updated.
thanks for the advice so far.

i think the answer from easy money is very good too

Quote:Quote:

I think the only way to not care about one particular girl is to have other girls around. Value comes from scarcity. Find another girl you like fucking as much as her and I'll bet she fades away.

i mean, i can be with other girls, but this one i liked, and i need to find other girls i like too, which i think is one of the most difficult parts of game.

You're under her skin now. She writes essays. That's good. That means she cares. Notice that her responses give you plenty of material to use. After he first message [because I don't get it...] I'd respond with "you had bad influence on me that's why" [that would provoke some reaction for sure] leave it like that and count minutes to her next response [Image: amuse.gif]

As a sidenote, the best thing to do once you "actually like the girl" [translation: i'm actually not going to sleep with her] is to meet another COOL girl or at least try to find some girls to distract yourself from THE ONE [Image: amuse.gif]

Well, if she's acting SO flakey even after you got the bang means that she's some next level slut. There's not much you can do about it except being totally cool and nonchalant. Fuck other girls and be as indifferent as you can - primal rules of being a player.

Game is a necessary evil

Ug. Xxl you sure that isn't fgs??(fancy game syndrome)

That is so not my style. if that's what I need to be doing to get girls long term....just ugh...got any links to more info on it?

More updates:
She started to comment on my shit of FB which she never does.

HER:
have a nice trip to London!
sorry, mb I overreacted about twitter, it's really not important
all these social networks..

didn't reply yet. im going for almost 10 days. good to take the mind out of it. let's see what happens when i'm back[Image: smile.gif])

Quote: (02-12-2013 11:55 PM)relo Wrote:  

Ug. Xxl you sure that isn't fgs??(fancy game syndrome)

That is so not my style. if that's what I need to be doing to get girls long term....just ugh...got any links to more info on it?

- I don't know what's fancy game syndrome.
- I suggested something (legit for me) to OP, not you.
- I have no idea what will work for you.
- Find your own style to keep girls long term.

Quote: (02-13-2013 04:58 AM)VUBBS Wrote:  

More updates:
She started to comment on my shit of FB which she never does.

HER:
have a nice trip to London!
sorry, mb I overreacted about twitter, it's really not important
all these social networks..

didn't reply yet. im going for almost 10 days. good to take the mind out of it. let's see what happens when i'm back[Image: smile.gif])

She overreacts, invests more and explains herself to you. Not bad. I think it will take some steady supply of drama/chaos and time to sway her in your direction. Be patient. BTW, good you're completely detached emotionally from the situation. Do this shit as a ROLEPLAY or else it will eats you alive.

PS. i'd reply with "twitter was so important to you and now you don't care? i don't know that to think about you. you're too indecisive"

[Image: amuse.gif]

Thanks for the advice XXL.

Yes, I can be detached, as I said in my first post I do have some experience in game, but this level I never played before and with such an adversary -girl with bf / or investing in a relationship-. Which is really a learning experience.

I do have the feeling she actually really likes me, but she's not willing to commit because of other dude. Which I understand it's not easy for her. I can tell her for her body language, when she is with me she gets really tense.

I tried stroking her hair once and she reacted super super tense, her lips are always moving as if she is holding something back.

I will add some drama, I like that roleplay and see if I can take my game a little further.
As a note I don't really want to win her over for a LTR, I just wanna regain control over the situation, and if I can enjoy her a couple of times more and see what happens after that, it's gonna be cool. 

Will keep up updated.
Cheers!