rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most alpha man ever?

Most alpha man ever?

Woman tattoos Guys name on her face after first date

Can you do it also? Get the girl tattoo your name on her face after first date?

Most alpha man ever?

That is pretty wild. She really messed up her face.
Though you may be right. I don't know any guys who could do that.

Most alpha man ever?

Hard to compete with that^

The dude looks pretty fkn ugly. Also turns out he's also the guy that tattooed those 56 stars on that chick's face a few years ago haha. Shame though, looked reasonably cute before the tatt.

Most alpha man ever?

pain when i see that picture

Most alpha man ever?

That thing (I wont call her a woman) is a piece of garbage, and so is he. Getting a psychotic idiot to do something stupid is no achievement.

Most alpha man ever?

nah they are both just fucking weirdos

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Most alpha man ever?

[Image: X7JHKKm.jpg]

[Image: JgiGA1v.jpg]
Doesnt even look down

I am the cock carousel

Most alpha man ever?

What kind of clown shows up anywhere in a blue velvet suit and bow tie? Seriously?I don't care who he is or how hot his girl is. That shit is [Image: gay.gif]

Team Nachos

Most alpha man ever?

Before pic:

[Image: article-2273234-1756BFFC000005DC-653_634x544.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Most alpha man ever?

"Is x alpha?", "Is this alpha", "What's more alpha?"

Turn it in.

Most alpha man ever?

too short is definitely up there. Just listen to the subject matter of his songs they're all about pimpin and the broads he's banged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJVfn3yaw

Looking at the interview you can just see the dudes a natural. His body language is so laid back and he seems like he has complete disregard for peoples opinions of him. The chick interviewing him totally wanted the d too. She had her hands on his lap the whole interview.

Most alpha man ever?

That girl was looking pretty good before she decided to get that tat. I'd definitely smash.

Most alpha man ever?

Quote: (02-11-2013 02:04 PM)MattC Wrote:  

"Is x alpha?", "Is this alpha", "What's more alpha?"

Turn it in.

We have a smiley to express this sentiment: [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

Co-sign.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Most alpha man ever?

Quote: (03-15-2013 07:48 PM)Jazzman92 Wrote:  

too short is definitely up there. Just listen to the subject matter of his songs they're all about pimpin and the broads he's banged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJVfn3yaw

Looking at the interview you can just see the dudes a natural. His body language is so laid back and he seems like he has complete disregard for peoples opinions of him. The chick interviewing him totally wanted the d too. She had her hands on his lap the whole interview.

Good interview. I got respect for an OG like that. I was wondering through the whole clip what that interviewer would look like naked...

[Image: tumblr_mf2zjwDAPA1rward9o1_500.jpg]