rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heading to Brazil/Buenos Aires

Yo what's up, I'm in Peru now (NO HOT WOMEN!!!!) just heading out into the Jungle (Iquitos) for 10 days, but then heading to RIO 20th feb to March 6th..... then off to BA.

If Anyone wants to link up drop me a line. Gonna be on the beach a lot, but down for exploring the city and doing dumb ass touristy shit too. Clubs not my thing but willing to give that a shot too as well as seeking out the best daygame spots.

"I like being a dickhead in shops... but not to your extent" - Ace

"if she's not prepared to get fucked in the ass, i'm not prepared to deal with that" - Gameboy H

Hey Sasha_Pua, i will be in Rio from Feb 28th to Match 10th, and then back to Buenos Aires.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (02-14-2013 02:02 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

Hey Sasha_Pua, i will be in Rio from Feb 28th to Match 10th, and then back to Buenos Aires.

I'll be in Buenos Aires all of March. Hit me up.

Guys, I wish I could be of help in Rio but I'm heading today to Pará (in the Amazon region) for a few days (perhaps I'll bust a datasheet about it, but don't know yet 'cause I'll be stuck with formal meetings and events). Then I come back and leave again after a couple of days to another town north of Rio.

For tips, feel free to PM me however.

I suggest in any case, if you have a few days off (and the weather is fine), to go to Ilha Grande. Great sights, islands, deserted beaches, etc etc. The timing is good (less crowded after carnival, better prices, plus still plenty of travelling girls around). Watch out for tourist-trap boat trips however and do your homework for logistics.

A very touristy thing with a different touch is to go to Praia Vermelha and on the left you'll find the Pista Claudio Coutinho, a beautiful scenic walk along the sea. At some point turn left again (there is a sign), go uphill through the forest and climb on foot the Morro da Urca (about 40 min walk if you go slow). Up there have some drinks at a strategic table, enjoy the sights and approach the 50 nationalities of tourists and brazilians from out of town who are paying to visit the sugarloaf going by cable car.

Lapa is great at night. The biggest meatmarket is surely Rio Scenarium but avoid going there on Fri-Sat as the lines are huge and you'll spend an eternity trying to get in. Or, alternatively, be there at the door at max 21:30-22:00 hs (it's a rather pricey place however). Carioca da Gema is also worth trying. Or just walk around, close to the arches, and do some approaches on the streets along the street vendors of booze where younger crowds gather.

That's it for now. Have to pack my stuff and run.