rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My boy wont open

My boy wont open

Fuck bro...my boy has the look, girls approach this guy more than me, yet the dude still relies on me to open. How are you guys getting your boys to open, and stop relying on you?

My boy wont open

For the record...I would usualluy have at least one bitch at my pad right now...

My boy wont open

Stop doing it for him, lol

Just be like "Ok you're on tonight mate. Take your pick, I'll handle the friends for ya". He'll resist but sooner or later he'll realize he's gotta step up if he wants some ladiez. Give him an in or something to say, if he asks.

My boy wont open

I have a friend like this. I just stopped bringing him out. That's the same as a friend that always bums cigarettes, weed, alcohol, food, a couch to sleep on, etc. Teach him how to fish, stop giving him a fish.

My boy wont open

I had a friend like that. I used to mess with him. We'd hit the bar. Get some beers and scope the scene. I would pick out pairs of hot girls and send some shots telling the bar tender it was from my friend. He'd turn bright red. But never failed. The girls would always look over and smile. Then I'd drag his ass over to talk to them.

He's a good looking guy with 0 verbal game. Any girlfriend he ever had chose him. I don't know. I'll take the freebies all day long but I just don't feel like a man if I don't pick out the girl that I want and conquer her.

Team Nachos

My boy wont open

Quote: (02-09-2013 06:40 AM)Feo Wrote:  

Fuck bro...my boy has the look, girls approach this guy more than me, yet the dude still relies on me to open. How are you guys getting your boys to open, and stop relying on you?

Simply, it depends how much your boy wants it.

If he doesn't want it as bad as you, he won't open. That's all.

If HE DOES want it, then he'll open.

Stop worrying about your boy, and focus on what benefits your game. Your boy sitting around "hoping" he can get a bit of ass from doing nothing is not helping your game.

It's taking your head-space away from the game.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

My boy wont open

Newbie forum?...Really??

I was drunk as fuck and pissed off when I wrote this (still drunk)...Roosh..please delete this shit. lol

My boy wont open

Nahh don't delete this thread. It's a common problem out there.

You should steer your friend to this forum.

Team Nachos

My boy wont open

Serious question. Is he better looking than you? Is he an interesting dude ? Can he hold a conversation? Use him as bait and social proof. If you open the girls can he hold their attention and escalate the situation? You both don't need to open, learn how to work as a team and play to each others strengths.

My boy wont open

well the question you asked belongs to the newbie forum.

anyways, don't try to change him.

The only thing I hate is when a friend is lazy to go out hunting but he wants to enjoy your meat when you bring it home.

Set the fine rule. If you talk to one girl by herself, he shouldn't fuckin mess with it.
If you talk to multiple girls, he can join the conversation but he can't go for the one you like. he should be happy for getting crumbs.

If you talk to a girl first and he keeps hitting on her, you should kick him to the curb.

My boy wont open

Haha, fuck. Struck out again tonight. Batting 0 for 2 this weekend.

Quote: (02-09-2013 03:17 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Serious question. Is he better looking than you? Is he an interesting dude ? Can he hold a conversation? Use him as bait and social proof. If you open the girls can he hold their attention and escalate the situation? You both don't need to open, learn how to work as a team and play to each others strengths.

Bro, I see what you're saying. And yea, that's the game we have going on. I open, he steps in with the social proof, I keep to convo going, then we pull back to my pad....but sometimes my shit is off and I need my boy to be able to compensate. Knowhatimean?

Case in point, tonight we have these two chicks I opened up....they weren't feeling me but as soon as he steps in it's on. Fast forward 1 hour...the chick I am with literally says to me "you like anal?...you take me to your place and you fuck me in the ass all night, you just need to get my girlfriend to go with your freind."

What happens? My boy fucks it up and both girls take off.

DTF bro...gone.

I don't need advice or anything. I'm just venting and shit...