rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat warpig takes pictures of people gawking at her

hillarious attention whoring

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z2KEXt4Irm

[Image: article-2275692-176F590C000005DC-44_634x652.jpg]

fatties gon' fat, again...

This is innovative actually. She's figured out a way to get as much attention as a hottie by being creative.

Quote:Quote:

What a self-absorbed, self-pitying ("uncontrollable exterior". Really?) woman. Maybe the people staring are simply wondering what on earth she's doing posing in the street with a tripod in front of her, or sitting with a "sad face" on a swing set? Or just maybe they were caught laughing at something else? I mean, she's fat, but in this day and age (sadly) she's not comedy fat.

Comedy fat.

Why does she expect to be treated like a lady? She should be treated like two.

A woman of her size was only seen in a circus act a mere 50 years ago. It is natural for people to feel revulsion when around her because it is a normal reaction to a person in an extremely unhealthy state. There is nothing noble or special about this woman. Decent people everywhere should shun her. Notice that the kids are just as revolted as the parents are. This should tell you that it is a natural reaction.

A large sammich and a pint of Strongbow for 5 quid? Not bad.

She's not fat enough that I would stare. A generation or two ago, or outside the west she would be. She's just one of many obese people walking around.

1- "My uncontrollable exterior" thus, by giving up responsability of her own body, she can feel good about herself. Its not her fault she is a hog, its those damn donuts. Its the donuts fault for being so crispy and delicious.

2- In all those pictures all I see are people looking in her direction. (Which should be obvious seeing as she is standing right there in the middle of the road) Not in one of them i see anyone "making fun" or "sniggering" or "giving her cruel looks". They are just looking at an obnoxious woman. Says so herself:

Quote:Quote:

'The only criticism that I've gotten is that I'm being arrogant to think that people think anything about me,'

I could see the morning news shows picking up on this and bringing her into the studio to talk about her project. This kind of human interest shit is made for morning tv.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

she needs to go to a Walmart. her look is more or less the norm there.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

[Image: l45k584.jpg]

The red pill is strong in this one...

[Image: fatty.gif]

Quote: (02-08-2013 04:02 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

She's not fat enough that I would stare. A generation or two ago, or outside the west she would be. She's just one of many obese people walking around.

Yeah, this seems staged (and not well at that).

I make fun of anyone taking pictures of themselves, whether they are selfies for their narcissitics facebook posts or straight out stupid tripod camwhoring.

Her hamster: IT MUST BE BECAUSE IM FAT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME!!!!!

No doubt she regularly posts the Understanding the Introverted comic on her facebook page all the time. She went to Time Square to "Capture my solitude in a busy crowd".

While she's accomplished enough in her field to land an associate position at a minor college as an art professor, I don't see how her camera whoreing will stop her from being Forever Alone.

[Image: willpower.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Hostess: Hi welcome to Le French Nice Restaurant, Table for how many?
Her: One table in the corner for me, and a table next to it for my Camera and Tripod please.

This is beyond stupid. Does she want people to feel sorry for her or what?

Her fatness is amplified by her ugly mug/ dour expression

Precisely. This is how the West is these days. Being 8-10lbs overweight is completely normal, and this woman is a seen as "slightly" 'large'.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-09-2013 08:37 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Precisely. This is how the West is these days. Being 8-10lbs overweight is completely normal, and this woman is a seen as "slightly" 'large'.

8-10 pounds would be great! It seems that 50 pounds is seen as normal now and even 100 pounds plus is merely "chunky". Go to any dating website like pof and search by self-identified weight category. There are 250 pound girls who consider themselves "slightly above average in weight". The "bbw" category has either slim girls who click it accidentally or morbidly obese women looking for "feeders".

Quote: (02-09-2013 08:42 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2013 08:37 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

8-10 pounds would be great! It seems that 50 pounds is seen as normal now and even 100 pounds plus is merely "chunky". Go to any dating website like pof and search by self-identified weight category. There are 250 pound girls who consider themselves "slightly above average in weight". The "bbw" category has either slim girls who click it accidentally or morbidly obese women looking for "feeders".

Haha! I haven't checked but I don't doubt that for a second.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

She's done a sequel. People are even taking pictures of her.

[Image: whale_watching_l.jpg]