rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Correct Mindset On Women

Correct Mindset On Women

For those who haven’t heard of Kain Carter and his social commentary, let me introduce you to a video that clearly demonstrate the mindset a man should have regarding women. I hope you scour his YouTube channel; it’s full of wisdom and insight.

Notable Quotes:

“I like to give women advice and to teach men how to give their women different options on how to think.”

“A woman’s power only lies in YOUR fear of what she might do!”

“I’m not afraid to loose a cute bitch!”

“I’m not afraid to loose you at the expense of you understanding my point of view!”

Because I’m feeling generous, here are two you might want to share with women in your lives!

Think Like A Man

Male Honesty

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Correct Mindset On Women

This isn't game. This is clowning. He wants girls to just drop their panties for him without him doing any work. That's not how the real world works, nor how I would want it to work. Women need a mechanism to filter out good genes (i.e., guys that will stick around) versus guys like this.

This guy is all sizzle and no steak.

Yes, you should be outcome independent. But not from the perspective of "next" like this clown talks about.

Players are outcome independent because they have STANDARDS, and VALUES and GOALs in life.

Correct Mindset On Women

Welcome to the forum jtbabycarrots, I agree that he’s clowning for the camera. He’s an Actor/Comedian. It doesn’t make what he said any less true. Why is the “Perspective of Next that he talks about” inappropriate or indicative of not having values standards and goals in life?

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:18 PM)jtbabycarrots Wrote:  

This isn't game. This is clowning. He wants girls to just drop their panties for him without him doing any work. That's not how the real world works, nor how I would want it to work. Women need a mechanism to filter out good genes (i.e., guys that will stick around) versus guys like this.

This guy is all sizzle and no steak.

Yes, you should be outcome independent. But not from the perspective of "next" like this clown talks about.

Players are outcome independent because they have STANDARDS, and VALUES and GOALs in life.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Correct Mindset On Women

Barbershop Game.

I'm not mad at it, but I understand why it doesn't really reach beyond the barbershop.

The vids that you chose are more about trolling women rather than a" step by step booklet for you to get Your game on track" © Biggie

Barbershop game has been a big part of black popular MASS culture since at least the early 80's. Every generation has their Ice T, Ice Cube, and Too $hort basically dropping the mindset as well as lines to use when it comes to running standard barbershop game. Indeed, the average white dude has been exposed to this if at all participates in popular culture.

Most cats can flow from the "survival scrolls", but so many of them can repeat Tariq Nasheed verbatim yet still not employ those things in his daily life.

WIA

Correct Mindset On Women

I’m not familiar with “survival scrolls”. Is that unique to Tariq Nasheed? I’ve only seen a small part of Tariq Nasheed and his podcast, it wasn’t appealing.

Quote: (02-08-2013 03:17 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Most cats can flow from the "survival scrolls", but so many of them can repeat Tariq Nasheed verbatim yet still not employ those things in his daily life.

WIA

Correct Mindset On Women

Quote: (02-08-2013 03:27 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

I’m not familiar with “survival scrolls”. Is that unique to Tariq Nasheed? I’ve only seen a small part of Tariq Nasheed and his podcast, it wasn’t appealing.

If you find this cat enlightening, Tariq is just the same guy but 10-20 years older. A lot of plain speaking and truth telling, speaking from the survival scrolls.

WIA

Correct Mindset On Women

At least you are going in the rigth direction. I would not take EVERYTHING this guy says to heart; but I would enternalize his "I have options" attitude. My 2 cents.

Correct Mindset On Women

Quote: (02-08-2013 02:14 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum jtbabycarrots, I agree that he’s clowning for the camera. He’s an Actor/Comedian. It doesn’t make what he said any less true. Why is the “Perspective of Next that he talks about” inappropriate or indicative of not having values standards and goals in life?

Yo Kwisatz, Thanks for not being offended by my opinion. I think it's important to point out differences of perspective/opinion on what game is. But I'm hard pressed to believe that you or anyone else who has game would think that this guy's clowning around on youtube is anything more than just clowning around on youtube...

To answer your specific question; I was trying to point out the difference between just wanting to f*ck versus having standards. Just because a girl is attractive doesn't mean you should stick your d*ck in her. She has to earn it. And she has to be worthy of it.

It just a completely different perspective when you're the one that decides when, where and with whom you are having sex with.

However, he is funny and I'm sure he has a bright career in front of him expounding AFC logic while intoxicated.

Correct Mindset On Women

That guy is very good at what he does, and is entertaining. He's got a comics timing and facial expressions. Like a class clown who took it to the next level and kept at it. I find him awesome.

He has a different approach to women than I do, but there is still a lot of what he says that resonates with me. And he's got a good shtick.

And if you think that's not game, then you might want to reconsider. He's in the top 1% at what he does, and what he does gets him social access. That is game.

Correct Mindset On Women

I agree, this guy has hustled YouTube into a business with
lots of social privilege.

Quote: (02-09-2013 09:48 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

That guy is very good at what he does, and is entertaining. He's got a comics timing and facial expressions. Like a class clown who took it to the next level and kept at it. I find him awesome.

He has a different approach to women than I do, but there is still a lot of what he says that resonates with me. And he's got a good shtick.

And if you think that's not game, then you might want to reconsider. He's in the top 1% at what he does, and what he does gets him social access. That is game.

Correct Mindset On Women

Quote: (02-09-2013 09:48 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

The social access point makes total sense. That also means that the "class clown" routine is a character. So in that respect we are talking about whether a fictional comedic character has game...

But your point, about his creating social access/proof via performance, is brilliant. I hadn't even realized he had a following.