rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cover and title of my next (mini) book

[Image: attachment.jpg9883]   

Why Can't I Use A Smiley Face? is 60 pages long. A bit too long to serialize on the blog but obviously not a proper book. It's a memoir of my one month back in America. [Image: smile.gif]

Since it's a minor work, I wanted to have fun with the cover and title. In about two weeks I'll post a thread giving away some review copies. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

I like it. Excessive (and often contradictory) emoticons annoy me to no end and make the sender look nerdy/needy/insecure.

Any Montreal or Toronto chronicles in there?

Quote: (02-08-2013 08:12 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Any Montreal or Toronto chronicles in there?

No, but I have some Montreal/Toronto stuff coming in the next month or so.

nice cover, aye smiley faces overused

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Perfect title and cover.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Roosh needs to start the "My First Pickup" series for the tiny tots. The K-8 PUA market is completely untapped!

Roosh I'm very interested in reading this.

I'm betting this book is going to be hilarious.

Some time ago, on the blog, Roosh said that he hopes to write a book someday half as funny as Roald Dahl's My Uncle Oswald - I hope this is one.

Roosh's sense of humor cracks me up. The dry humor in his videos, toilet humor in Dead Bat, etc. Parts of Dead Bat had me laughing hard in public.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I like it, I think its perfect. Go for it!

@MSW: Yeah, I agree. We need more books a la Dead Bat. [Image: whip.gif]

The title is intriguing. I would read it.

i'm looking forward to reading it.

That's a great title and cover. I'd stop and read the blurb on the back if I saw it in a bookstore.

Looking forward to it.

I like the thought of Roosh publishing more "innocuous-seeming" books to get exposure to the general public, which will lead more people to look into his other writings and go red pill.

Really looking forward to this.

"The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land."
-GKC

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:39 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

@MSW: Yeah, I agree. We need more books a la Dead Bat.

Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, Roosh has said it's one of his worst selling books. Perhaps that's the reason he hasn't put out more like it, because the effort doesn't pay off.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:36 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:39 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

@MSW: Yeah, I agree. We need more books a la Dead Bat.

Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, Roosh has said it's one of his worst selling books. Perhaps that's the reason he hasn't put out more like it, because the effort doesn't pay off.

Damn that's too bad, I loved A Dead Bat in Paraguay.

Oh this will be great for my upcoming US visit. Guess I'll have to sit on the forum 24/7 to catch the review thread.

Awesome. Dead Bat in Paraguay was probably my favorite Roosh book. Can't wait to read some of what Roosh has to say about his adventures in America. I'll definitely be buying a copy.

Very interesting concept will purchase once it's available [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

"Avoid success at all costs."

Quote: (02-08-2013 08:06 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

I like it. Excessive (and often contradictory) emoticons annoy me to no end and make the sender look nerdy/needy/insecure.

I took the title as more "what's wrong with this place that I as a man can't act like a nice person around girls if I actually want to get laid". Maybe it's the opposite, we'll see [Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif]

I like the ;P, ;p and [Image: wink.gif] especially with girls I've already banged..not so much for new prospects

using smiley faces is SO BETA DUDE

Make it funny Roosh. Unleash the dry humor.