rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with Armpit Hair

Girls with Armpit Hair

Anyone else notice that a lot of girls are keeping their armpit hair now? I'm really hoping this isn't some new trend.

Same with moustache fuzz on girls.

Girls with Armpit Hair

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

Girls with Armpit Hair

I fucking hope not! I haven't yet experienced this, and I don't wish to.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-06-2013 03:03 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I bet it is grounds for...termination.

Girls with Armpit Hair

I have seen it... I think it goes along with the whole green/'natural'/organic/hippie/hipster movement. With a bit of feminism thrown in. "Why should I have to shave my hair to please a man? Besides, it's natural! And shaving is bothersome/time consuming/painful. European women don't shave their hair!" When you tell them the last part is laughably untrue nowadays, they just shrug and say something about the evils of American culture spreading.

Girls with Armpit Hair

Try not shaving your male beard or cut nose hair, ear hair if you have it and ask how they like that "natural" look... or naturally greasy hair.

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-06-2013 03:08 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 03:03 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I bet it is grounds for...termination.

[Image: smile.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-06-2013 03:18 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

When you tell them the last part is laughably untrue nowadays, they just shrug and say something about the evils of American culture spreading.

Haha I can imagine!

Girls with Armpit Hair

I've seen this a few times, mostly in hippies and feminists who no one would want to fuck anyway because they are so disgusting in multiple other facets, but still.

And I don't know why I find it so disgusting, but damn it, it's vile. Soooo fucking gross.

I was in Ecuador a long, long time ago and I hooked up with this French chick... We went back to my hotel and as we were violently fighting our way to the bed, I got her shorts and panties off, threw her on the bed and started fucking her... About half way through, I took off her shirt and she had major bush in her armpits. Whoa... Almost lost my erection. I had to close my eyes and think about the last girl I fucked in order to continue and finish the deed. **shudder**

Girls with Armpit Hair

I walked out on a girl mid blow job because she had armpit hair. In subsequent texts she said she would have shaved if she knew she was going to be in that situation.[Image: punchballs.gif]

Girls with Armpit Hair

It's a low key trend that is growing as more women become lazy... Oops I mean "emancipated" and free'd from the chains of femininity. It's bullshit and repulsive but it's up to us Men to kill it. Thirsty dudes will still wine n' dine and fuck these girls, so it's really up to men to not fuck these lazy animals whom don't even want to do basic upkeep of their appearances.

Girls with Armpit Hair

WTF? No, I haven't noticed and I hope I never witness such a thing!

Girls with Armpit Hair

Actually, excess hair was pretty hot on a French foreign exchange student I messed around with in college.

Unfortunately, American women won't be bringing to the table half the sensuality and playfulness of this type of woman, so they'll make it a nightmare. But if any of you all ever encounter a really nice-looking French college girl with leg hair, overlook it -- you won't regret it (also overlook that European women tend to like to go dancing at gay American clubs, but I digress...).

Girls with Armpit Hair

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-06-2013 05:14 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

From the online hamster thread:
Quote: (10-12-2012 03:35 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

[Image: 12171637400906086111.jpeg]
"fuck all of you"

I’m really good at
Smoking pot, theorizing, numbers, visual/spacial problem solving, oral sex, making snickerdoodles, driving, Scrabble, making a meal out of Four Things in Fridge...

The first things people usually notice about me
Probably my chronic bitch-face

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have assburger syndrome

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:54 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anyone else notice that a lot of girls are keeping their armpit hair now? I'm really hoping this isn't some new trend.

Same with moustache fuzz on girls.

I'm kinda fucked in the head but I think armpit hair is sexy. Upper lip not so much.

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-06-2013 03:39 PM)GBG Wrote:  

I walked out on a girl mid blow job because she had armpit hair. In subsequent texts she said she would have shaved if she knew she was going to be in that situation.[Image: punchballs.gif]

Wow. Do you stand by that decision bc that seems cray brah [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Girls with Armpit Hair

Yeah she was ugly

Girls with Armpit Hair

I was trying to get over this girl that was pulling away from me last year when I pulled the quickest lay of my life from a bar near my apartment. From hello to lets go to my place was at most 40 minutes. On the walk back she was telling me to be rough and that I could do anything I want with her.

When I we got to my place it was on and I quickly was grossed out when I discovered she had arm pit hair. The most striking part was how much more I could smell her body odor even though she had obviously showered that day. I wasn't really into it at this point and finished quick. Right after she threw up all over my bathroom from not being able to handle a couple drinks and I cleaned her up a little and put her in a cab and went back out to the bar.

This girl was otherwise fairly attractive, but it makes me think there's a correlation between girls armpit hair and total freaks.

Girls with Armpit Hair

I see this in China a fair amount, arm pits and legs not shaved. It's not so much a "fuck you and your gender stereotypes" more as it is a "why would I do that?" ask them to shave and they usually do

Girls with Armpit Hair

My thought when I was there was that they couldn't afford razors. Probably in some parts of China this is true.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Girls with Armpit Hair

The only time i've encountered arm pit hair on non-hippie chicks was riding on chicken buses in poor, rural central america. A few times a decent looking chick would hop on the bus when it was packed like a sardine can and there would be people stand in the aisle. The girl would reach up to the luggage rack for balance and reveal an armpit full of hair.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Girls with Armpit Hair

I've seen some lesbians in my city rock this arm pit hair look. Have yet to see an attractive woman do this though...

In more pressing issues, I just got home, but over the passed few days I'm seeing a lot of gentleman in my city wear tights or spandex type pants. The fuck...

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-07-2013 11:47 AM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I've seen some lesbians in my city rock this arm pit hair look. Have yet to see an attractive woman do this though...

In more pressing issues, I just got home, but over the passed few days I'm seeing a lot of gentleman in my city wear tights or spandex type pants. The fuck...

What's more pressing, caring about girls having armpit hair or looking at guys' asses?

Girls with Armpit Hair

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:59 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 11:47 AM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

What's more pressing, caring about girls having armpit hair or looking at guys' asses?

No homo.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.