rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that aren't his: Court rules

Just when you thought shit couldn't get worse:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/06/dad...ourt-rules

MONTREAL - A father has been ordered to pay child support to his ex-wife despite results of DNA testing that found three of the four children he helped raise are not biologically his, a Quebec Superior Court ruled.

The man learned the shocking news after he demanded DNA testing when he and his wife of 16 years separated in April 2010.

“Since I learned that I am a broken man,” the father told QMI Agency.

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.

To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.

The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times, but was floored when he discovered the results.

“I was naive ... I never thought I could not be the father of my children,” he said.

Finding out that your kids are not yours and that you still have to pay child support for them is pretty much getting slapped in the face and kicked in the dick at the same time.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:19 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

Finding out that your kids are not yours and that you still have to pay child support for them is pretty much getting slapped in the face and kicked in the dick at the same time.

plus being stolen for the next 10 years

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

And the girls learn first hand that you can be a reprehensible whore and not suffer and never worry about the consequences.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This is simply beyond ridiculous. When is this charade going to end? when are men going to be royally pissed off to force the laws to be changed, to be more fair? Absolutely ridiculous! I wouldn't blame the guy at all if he were to take a gun and blow the whore and her bastard daughters.

When I was a kid I asked a policeman on the street if it would be considered littering if I picked up a piece of garbage from the street--thinking it was something worthwhile--and then dropped it right back where I found it when I determined that it wasn't. He said that it would. It now became "my responsibility," he informed me.

I guess that's the principle behind this. You pick it up, it's yours.

Mandatory DNA tests would solve this problem in a heartbeat, but then "the system" would lose a set of dumb cogs that do society's dirty work (support illegitimate children).

You better believe I'm swabbing my kid's cheek and doing that shit on my own. The return policy--if memory serves me right--is like two years, so I have time to confirm paternity before I'm in for life.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:06 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times, but was floored when he discovered the results.

Probably first found out about her cheating YEARS ago, but forgave her. Well, no good deed goes unpunished. He should have dropped her the moment he suspected she was fucking around on him (which was probably before they even got married). It would have saved him a ton of money.

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

This is simply beyond ridiculous. When is this charade going to end? when are men going to be royally pissed off to force the laws to be changed, to be more fair? Absolutely ridiculous! I wouldn't blame the guy at all if he were to take a gun and blow the whore and her bastard daughters.

Agree with your outrage at the wife and the legal system, but the bastard daughters didn't do anything wrong here. They're innocent parties.

1. This is grossly unfair, but he got what he deserved for TRUSTING a WOMAN. THIS should send a clear message to ALL men all over the planet, do not pay a cent until you get multiple dna test proving its yours. If you do, you have no one else to blame except yourself. Would you pay anyone else money because they claimed you owed it without proof, you shouldn't.
2. I don't get it, what about guys who "support" kids who known to be not theirs? Ie. some guy marries/moves in with a chick who has a child and the father is known to be someone else. can she seek child support against the 2nd man too? Anyways this doesn't surprise me coming out quebec
3. Paternity fraud laws are non existent in Canada, as long as the woman is successful in making you make 1 payment, the court will say you are liable forever.
4. VC is right, I couldn't blame him either

I would take my child and run.

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:57 PM)KingCokeSnorter Wrote:  

1. This is grossly unfair, but he got what he deserved for TRUSTING a WOMAN. THIS should send a clear message to ALL men all over the planet, do not pay a cent until you get multiple dna test proving its yours. If you do, you have no one else to blame except yourself. Would you pay anyone else money because they claimed you owed it without proof, you shouldn't.

I'm all for beta bashing but I just can't bring myself round to saying he deserved that ruling from the court. There seems to be no common sense at all in situations like this.

Absurd... Seriously.

Here's the real deal.

I'm sure the mother didn't know who the biological fathers were, she probably fucked some random bad boys out on the town and, or was fucking so many different men that she didn't know which child belonged to which man.

So, the courts learn that the children do not belong to just one man, but the only have the address and bank account of one man.

The courts want money more than anything else, so they just assign all blame to one man. If the courts said that the man didn't have to pay, then the state would lose out on valuable child support $$$.

What does this article teach us?

The best way to have kids is blow your load raw on a one night stand, give her a fake name, and then get the hell out of there.

Funny how the law REWARDS you for being irresponsible.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Dude needs to go to the Philippines like that other guy who was being extorted for child support

Just to give you a little background about child support in Quebec. That province is by far and away the closet thing to communism/feminnist paradise in all of North America. It is hilarious the shit that goes on there. Their government makes the Obama admin look legit. But surprisingly they have the most lacks child support laws. This guy might be on the hook for several children but the monthly payment will amount too no more than a few hundred dollars. If he is super rich he would probably be on the hook for a few thousand dollars a month. I think that is why the court has made this decision. Unfair as it is, he won't be paying anything ridiculous like 95% of his after tax earnings.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

this is sad

i don't even

Comparing the two:

Quebec: using the example on the website. A father making $40K and the mother making $20K. The both get the $10K deduction. Total disposable income of 40K (40-10 + 20-10) So that sets him with 75% (30/40) and her with 25% of CS. With a total gross income of $60K support is $794. Since they are 50-50 they each assume half of that, $397. His portion is 75% of $794 or $595.50. Her 25% portion of 794 is $198.50. He owes her $198.50 per month (595.50-397) in CS.

Ontario: He makes 40K. He would pay $601 for two kids,. Under 50-50 the minimum with full offsett (if the judge is nice) he would pay 601 minus her offsett of $308, so $293.

Ontario: $293 to $601 with about $5K in legal fees
Quebec: $198.50

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (02-06-2013 04:11 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Comparing the two:

Quebec: using the example on the website. A father making $40K and the mother making $20K. The both get the $10K deduction. Total disposable income of 40K (40-10 + 20-10) So that sets him with 75% (30/40) and her with 25% of CS. With a total gross income of $60K support is $794. Since they are 50-50 they each assume half of that, $397. His portion is 75% of $794 or $595.50. Her 25% portion of 794 is $198.50. He owes her $198.50 per month (595.50-397) in CS.

Ontario: He makes 40K. He would pay $601 for two kids,. Under 50-50 the minimum with full offsett (if the judge is nice) he would pay 601 minus her offsett of $308, so $293.

Ontario: $293 to $601 with about $5K in legal fees
Quebec: $198.50

Very interesting, and this takes the bite off the story.

One question though: How is total support calculated?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What a joke. You can't blame a man for wanting to walk away from children once he realises they aren't his. If a man wants to carry on fathering a child that isn't his, fine, but he should never be inclined, no matter how long he has been fathering them. He has only been fathering them under the belief that they are his, if he was told at pregnancy that they aren't his, would he still father them? If he has any self-respect, then no, he wouldn't.

If I had it my way, I would charge the woman with fraud (tricking the man into funding her illegitimate children) and order her to pay him compensation. I realise that sounds majorly misogynistic, but it's not even about gender in this situation, it's about what's right, and the judgement dealt is so blatently wrong.

Quote: (02-06-2013 05:04 PM)bret Wrote:  

What a joke. You can't blame a man for wanting to walk away from children once he realises they aren't his. If a man wants to carry on fathering a child that isn't his, fine, but he should never be inclined, no matter how long he has been fathering them. He has only been fathering them under the belief that they are his, if he was told at pregnancy that they aren't his, would he still father them? If he has any self-respect, then no, he wouldn't.

If I had it my way, I would charge the woman with fraud (tricking the man into funding her illegitimate children) and order her to pay him compensation. I realise that sounds majorly misogynistic, but it's not even about gender in this situation, it's about what's right, and the judgement dealt is so blatently wrong.

I agree. This should be a civil suit where the dude sues the whore for compensation and fraud. She needs to be taught a fucking lesson. Nasty-ass trick!

Wrap it up, anal, or Vasectomy (with sperm bank option as safety in case you do want to have kids).

I want to quote a statement from a Maryland Court of Appeals (highest state court in MD) case from 2011 where paternity is contested. The presumption they are talking about is the presumption of paternity when a child is born during marriage, i.e. the child is presumed to be the child of the husband. The case is Case No. 10-P-10-007291, Mulligan v. Corbett.

Quote:Quote:

A request for blood testing to rebut that presumption is analyzed as a motion pursuant to Maryland Rule 2-423 ("Mental or physical examination of
persons") and invokes the trial court's discretion in deciding whether ordering such testing would be in the best interests of the child. For the reasons that follow we hold that, under the facts of this case, the circuit court did not err or abuse its discretion by considering the best interests of the subject child when rejecting the requested blood testing.

So, as you can see the court can deny you even an opportunity to show that the child is not yours because it is in...dun dun DUNNNN...the best interests of the child! This is likely standard operating procedure in many, if not most states.

Both parties are at fault here for different reasons,. She's guilty of fraud, adultery, and being a gold-digging bitch slut. If it were up to me I'd throw her ass in jail. All her kids would probably become better people without her negative influence and bad example as a role model anyway. The father's only issue is being a spineless dumbass when he found out that she had cheated not ONCE, not TWICE, but MULTIPLE times. At the very first time he found out or even suspected she was cheating he should've demanded a paternity test ASAP.

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:31 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Agree with your outrage at the wife and the legal system, but the bastard daughters didn't do anything wrong here. They're innocent parties.

??????????????

Nobody is asking that they be denied support from their actual fathers.

Nobody is charging the children with any crime or asking that they sentenced to any kind of incarceration.

Quote: (02-06-2013 08:13 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:31 PM)Technics Wrote:  

??????????????

Nobody is asking that they be denied support from their actual fathers.

Nobody is charging the children with any crime or asking that they sentenced to any kind of incarceration.

My comment was directed at the comment that is bolded.