rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Judge knows whats up, doesn't take this girls attitude

Came in here expecting Judge Judy. This is also acceptable. Too bad it cuts off so abruptly.

What a stark contrast to see a woman in a system where there is absolute authority over her. Something women in the wild are not used to. She is flabbergasted by the idea that she must be held accountable for her actions. That's not how she grew up.

This is a tough one for me...
Do I hate women's entitled attitudes or the legal system's arbitrary authority more?

this girl is classic example of how women can treat serious situations like children. Did you catch her rick ross line when he asked her about the value of her jewelry.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

She's an entitled cunt.

But the judge is a power-tripping asshole.

I got no use for either of 'em.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Is it that hard to be polite and respectful to those whom society has empowered to decide your fate? If she'd been sweet, sincere, polite, and humble, not to mention contrite, she would have gotten off relatively easily. She mouthed off to the judge multiple times, and he put her in her place. She got what she deserved, and perhaps it will teach her a valuable lesson.

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:36 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

She got what she deserved, and perhaps it will teach her a valuable lesson.

She's young and reasonably attractive. She'll never learn a lesson because she doesn't have to. Hell, she'll probably approach some white knight to go after the judge... and the white knight will.

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:49 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

She's young and reasonably attractive. She'll never learn a lesson because she doesn't have to. Hell, she'll probably approach some white knight to go after the judge... and the white knight will.

Right after he posts her bail.

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:59 PM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:49 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Right after he posts her bail.

...which will be right after he wifes her up and gives her a place to stay.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Was she high? Also, why all the playing with her hair?

Typical Miami girl.

Chick is a straight up retard. I think the judge was way too patient with her.

Quote: (02-05-2013 02:04 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

She's an entitled cunt.

But the judge is a power-tripping asshole.

I don't understand this attitude. When you stand before a judge you are facing a legal official given mandate by the people to pass judgement upon lawbreakers.

The overt contemp of the court by this brat is contempt of the laws of society and the people themselves. This woman shows no remorse, no humility and no understanding of the fact that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Those are borderline sociopathic traits that makes her likely to be a repeat offender and she should rightly be made aware of her insignificance as is the case here.

Why is she laughing? Its a serious matter. I've been in a court room and it's scary. Well, it is if you take it with a modicum of seriousness!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:38 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Why is she laughing? Its a serious matter. I've been in a court room and it's scary. Well, it is if you take it with a modicum of seriousness!

Why does a child laugh when his nation is at war?

Girl was probably still high on the xanax for which the Judge was setting bond.. Simple as that.

Was anyone surprised by the judges voice? It was about an octave lower than I initially expected.

A lot of trash women are like this. They are so used to getting their way. First by being cute and charming (she had the judge laughing). When that doesn't work, they turn into wailing bitches. Most men will either capitulate, or walk away. This was not the situation for that. She was so high she thought she was still in the club where she could just flip a dude off while walking off to go high-five her cunt friends. I wish I could be a guard in the jail she stayed at. The constant crying would have been music to my ears.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

When it's up to someone's discretion if you are going to get $10,000 charge or not, you'd best at least be respectful so as not to get hit with it.

This girl is an idiot or confused or needs a better lawyer.

All that in condideration, I must say .. 2/10 - case closed.

If I were the judge, I would have sentenced her to community service in my quarters effective when the court is adjourned.

She was an idiot, I do not disagree there. I am fine with the fees.

But 30 days in jail for talking back to "authority"? I absolutely disagree.

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:27 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

Also, why all the playing with her hair?

Subconscious-directed action trying to draw attention to her good looks, probably hoping that those good looks would get her off lightly (nevermind her behaviour infront of the judge).

That said, I'd bang. [Image: hump.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

"It's all fun and games until someone starts crying"- My Grandfather

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This was the first time she's ever been checked in her life.

I just read the Reddit comments highlighted in your tweet, Roosh...
What a surprise the cute girl is defended and the rich white male is demonized.
People are defending her actions with absolutely no proof "she's obviously on drugs/anxious, her actions shouldn't be judged! Judge is an asshole"
Amazes me how this undeniably stupid action is supported by a huge group, red pill surely swallowed for me, if it hadn't been already.