rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartwarming story of a teenager defending his dad against some thugs

This kid took on a gang of 8 men who attacked his father, and won.

Bravo, young man, bravo.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/K...o-20130205

Very well done...but I suspect there's more to it - a 15 year old with a brown belt in karate against 8 men with knives and clubs? Never mind, the result is all that matters.

He was 15 the first time he fought off an attacker. This time he was 18, and he fought off 8 men.

This took place in South Africa. There's a lot of problems with homesteaders (farmers) being attacked by gangs in South Africa, and whites are often singled out because they tend to be wealthier targets.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Just here to tip my hat to the teenager before this turns into a full-blown race thread.

[Image: Hwsh2.gif]

aaaand I'm out.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote:Quote:

Bloemfontein - A 15-year-old teenager saved his father from eight armed men who attacked them on their smallholding in Roodewal.

Mark Reynolds, who has a brown belt in karate, told Volksblad that he fought so hard that he broke some of his fingers.

“He is my hero. I would go to war with him,” said Gavin Reynolds of his son.

Mark fought off the eight drunken men almost single-handedly after the group came onto the property and started harassing his father’s workers and their children.

“One of the men came to me and made racist remarks and slapped my dog. He pushed his finger in Mark’s face.

“Then Mark slapped him. The others jumped up and attacked us. Thank God he doesn’t have a black belt otherwise they would be dead.”

‘Moves I’ve never seen before’

Reynolds said the men were drunk and armed with sticks and knives.

The men broke about four sticks on his son’s back and also hit him on the head with a steel pipe, causing a head wound.

When Reynolds ran away, he fell over the dog and the men started throwing rocks at him while he lying on the ground. His son came back with a gun and the men fled.

ahhh, now I see. Still, I tip my hat to him. Most men would turn to water in the same situation, while he stepped up.

Quote: (02-05-2013 02:54 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Just here to tip my hat to the teenager before this turns into a full-blown race thread.

aaaand I'm out.
Ask and ye shall receive.

While I don't dispute that the perception of whites having more wealth is a motivator, I think being white plays a role as well.

Wow, not a good place to have white skin.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Very impressive!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-05-2013 02:51 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

There's a lot of problems with homesteaders (farmers) being attacked by gangs in South Africa, and whites are often singled out because they tend to be wealthier targets.

Nah, thugs in South Africa aren't racist, they'll happily murder and maim you no matter what your skin colour.

As for our politicians, people have stopped listening to them anyway, especially the youth who, in general, are sick of the racial blame game.

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:22 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

While I don't dispute that the perception of whites having more wealth is a motivator, I think being white plays a role as well.

Jesus! What kind of example is he setting as a President of a country!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-05-2013 09:01 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:22 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Jesus! What kind of example is he setting as a President of a country!
He (Zuma) and his fellow fat cats do the Kill the Boer and Bring Me My Machine gun stuff when they want to create a circus which will distract from their inability to provide basic services to the poor. It's all just talk.

South Africa has always fascinated me from a sociological standpoint....I know a few white South Africans who told me a horrible story about why they fled the country after their neighbours were brutally murdered. Thomas, whats your take on the situation there? Is it getting better or worse there in general and especially when white hatred is concerned?

Quote: (02-05-2013 10:35 AM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

South Africa has always fascinated me from a sociological standpoint....I know a few white South Africans who told me a horrible story about why they fled the country after their neighbours were brutally murdered. Thomas, whats your take on the situation there? Is it getting better or worse there in general and especially when white hatred is concerned?

There is more white envy than white hatred, and a sense of being betrayed by black leadership.

Crime is slowly getting better. No one wants to admit this, but I believe the reason that crime is going down is because of the rise of police death squads. The police in the nineties were a joke. Now there more and more reports of police brutality. People are actually afraid of the police now - except for those poor fools at Marikana mine who forgot to read the memo:

Initially, the protesters didn't give a shit about the police, but after the events as depicted in the video, those striking workers suddenly calmed down quiet remarkably, and the rest of the strike was peaceful and non-violent.

Where there aren't police there is always the mob.
But yeah, if you want to thrive in South Africa you still have to be pretty paranoid and always take security into consideration.

I bought a house off a South African guy a few years back. He told me the biggest adjustment when coming to Canada was learning to live without bars all over the house. He said in South Africa you have to have a 2 storey house and bars/gates blocking entry to the second storey. He claimed that it wasn't if but when you get broken into you have to protect where the family sleeps and not worry about anything else.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Me and my dad should have moved there. I remember as a teen us just sitting on the porch with guns waiting for someone to fuck with us or some shit to happen. We waited for what seemed to be forever.

Quote: (02-05-2013 01:16 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Me and my dad should have moved there. I remember as a teen us just sitting on the porch with guns waiting for someone to fuck with us or some shit to happen. We waited for what seemed to be forever.
Didn't you grow up in the town where they filmed Newhart?

Quote: (02-05-2013 08:58 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 02:51 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

There's a lot of problems with homesteaders (farmers) being attacked by gangs in South Africa, and whites are often singled out because they tend to be wealthier targets.

Nah, thugs in South Africa aren't racist, they'll happily murder and maim you no matter what your skin colour.

That's why I said they target whites because of their wealth, and not their skin color. I've read the police reports. Something like 80% of homesteader attacks are black on blacks.

But after watching that President vid, I'm having second thoughts.

Quote: (02-05-2013 01:56 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Didn't you grow up in the town where they filmed Newhart?
No the house from who's the boss was down the road. That's why not to much good shit went down. Two houses away from the city line though so there was some shit sometimes.

Thomas, where are you from in South Africa?

I'd be interested in seeing a Jo'berg or Cape Town datasheet from a native Saffer.

Has anyone read some of the comments on the article? Pretty funny. Some of my favourites:

Mark Reynolds isn't hung like a horse...Horses are hung like Mark Reynolds

I heard that Mark Reynolds once killed two stones with one bird?

Why does Mark Reynolds sleep with the light on?
Because the dark is afraid of him!

Chuck Norris sits around the campfire telling Mark Reynolds stories.

Came across an old pic of El mec during his neighbourhood watch years with his father.

[Image: attachment.jpg9833]   

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (02-05-2013 02:54 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

aaaand I'm out.

Good call.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Black South Africa leadership is a joke as they all sold out for Nickels and Quarters while the White rich oligarchs kept all the Dollars. I always try to wonder whom sold out more Black American leadership or Black South African leadership as neither gives a fuck about their fellow man.