rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Dated a Ballerina?

I've dated dancers (modern and exotic), but never a ballerina.

WIA

Quote: (02-04-2013 10:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I've dated dancers (modern and exotic), but never a ballerina.

WIA

No, but funny you mention this-(this is a completely whole 'nother thread) but I came to a realization a couple weeks ago that SOMETIME in my lifetime I need to try to date a Rockette. Anyways, either that or (as I've been walking by a Ballerina dance center in the past couple weeks) I REALLY want to date a Ballerina as well. Dated a German dance/fitness instructor a year ago who was fine, so I'm guessing Ballerinas wouldn't be too far off??

Can anybody ring in?

It is my understanding that they need to warm up to do splits and that they cannot stand on their toes nearly as long as I had expected.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I've dated a couple girls who did ballet when they were younger but grew too tall or developed big boobs (34DD hehehe)

I don't even bulkshit when I say Ballerinas have the best feminine bodies.

I have gotten with two in my life and I'm sold. I want to lock one down as thier ate almost useless by 26 in thier profession, and can largely can just teach and consult on a decent schedule to give them more time at home to raise my kids.

I have dated a girl who has done Ballet when she was younger.

She was pretty pettite but had it easier climbing a tall medieval tower then me.

Otherwise then that there was nothing special about her. Slim, good face, small boobs, smallish ass. Whatever personality quirks she had, had more to do with something else than doing balley.

She had normal feet. I have heard that serious ballerinas who perform on stage are beautiful, but their feet tend to have blisters and calluses and are rather ugly. Roosh once had a picture of this in the twitter if I remember correctly.

I don't understand what kind of ballerinas you guys have meet. The ones I've had have all been quite muscular, almost bulky.

Yes, they have nice stretchy bodies, but make sure they keep the socks on, you'll thank me later.

Black Swan did explain the feet issue well, yeah.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-05-2013 03:38 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I have dated a girl who has done Ballet when she was younger.

She was pretty pettite but had it easier climbing a tall medieval tower then me.

Otherwise then that there was nothing special about her. Slim, good face, small boobs, smallish ass. Whatever personality quirks she had, had more to do with something else than doing balley.

She had normal feet. I have heard that serious ballerinas who perform on stage are beautiful, but their feet tend to have blisters and calluses and are rather ugly. Roosh once had a picture of this in the twitter if I remember correctly.

Yeah, this was my experience, too. I chased this girl pretty hard even though she was a 6 or so, just to say I banged a ballerina. She was very slight in build. Normal height and in great shape, but just really wiry. She had an elegant lithe movement and style in bed that I liked, but overall the ballerina thing really didn't add much. It was mostly in my head really. We hooked up a few more times and then I lost interest.

I met this girl online so I don't have any particular insight into where to meet these girls, but I did a few artsy things with her that really set the tone and got me the early bang.

I'm not saying I agree with this, just something I've heard....

"Dancers are dumb."

That said ( and it wasn't ME saying it lol) I LOVE ballerina bodies.

Always had a thing for dancers. I dated one girl who was, but she was older and couldn't do the toe thing.

This is still on my bucket list

WIA, many of the girls you see in resorts in the Caribbean that are in the dance shows are trained in ballet as opposed to dance. I'd imagine that would be an easy source to check it off your bucket list.

The ones I've had have been great in all aspects except they tend to have rather petite breasts.

@Lavidaloca

It's more of an ego thing.

I want the ponte shoes, tutus, and go catch them being a sugar plum fairy.

WIA

How about a figure skater?

Anyone remember Kimmie Meissner? I've had an acute case of oneitis for this lizard since 2006 and no amount of sleeping around has cured it yet...

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

As with any athletic endeavor (make no mistake ballet is very physically demanding) the more masculine a woman's body the better she will perform. The more athletic girls will always have an edge at least in terms of agility and power. However, in ballet femininity is heavily encouraged so I can't imagine it being invaded by hermaphroditic crossfit LOOKATOURCLITDICKZINSTAGRAM wymynz ™ any time soon.
There are legions of ballerinas out there and almost all of them are lithe and feminine. Have had things with three (went through a phase in 2012-3) and I would endorse them to anyone.

Kosko, my aunt was a Soviet rhythmic gymnast / ballerina from 10 to 24. Her body, now that she is in her 60s, is broken. They pushed her so far beyond limits that nearly every joint is damaged and nearly every vertebrae is worn. She always was petite and in good weight but she would still be that even if she hasn't done any of that. Her female line are all the same size.

Rent do not buy.

Considering the muscle control involved for ballet, I'll wager they can give some incredible footjobs

I'm actually into female gymnasts, because everything below the waist is just thick thighs and big butts. The problem is always access where can I go to meet these girls. Is there a specific gym or studio they go to train, can I somehow become an employee there and get closer to the girls. I know every college has a gymnastic team but I'm no longer in college.

Redacted

I remember this thread.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I slept with one at a house party.... stretchy...

bit annoyed i didn't keep that going.... thought i was bad ass at 17 just walking off without getting her number or anything.

A minimum of 3, all medium or long term.

Two had slim figures, small chests; one had the best boobs ever - large and very, very firm naturals.

One of the small chested ones was good in bed, but the other two were amazing.

Tapped those wells until I got tired of their personalities.