rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Meet with Poll

London Meet with Poll

Right guys, had quite a few PM's about a London Meet, I'll organise something, I've dropped a poll with options of dates, any suggestions for a good venue appreciated though I have a few in mind. Let's get the ball rolling.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

London Meet with Poll

Hey guys, I'll be in London from 11 February to 15 February.
So if you want to meet (I already sent PMs to someone of you) please write here or http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20244.html, where you can also find some info about me.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

London Meet with Poll

As mentioned on another post I'm not free until sometime in March so will prob have to give this one a miss.

So, in the words of Roosh...until next time!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

London Meet with Poll

P.S. it would be interesting to get all the American/Other place guys over to Manchester one day.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

London Meet with Poll

I will be London confirmed from Feb 14 through Feb 17. On Feb 15 I am available only late in the evening around 2000/2200hrs. Feb 16 is probably the best day for me.

On the flip side, I may be back in London in March 1-3.

London Meet with Poll

I can only make March, will be proper skint though so won't be buying many beers ha

London Meet with Poll

I'm not too bothered about the date to be fair, I'm only about an hour outside the city by train anyway!

London Meet with Poll

I am free till 22nd.

London Meet with Poll

I'll be in London tomorrow. I'm available just about all day on February the 16. I can also possibly do Friday the 15th in the evening.

If anybody is still interested in meeting up.

London Meet with Poll

I'm in London - pm if you want to meet up tomorrow, or Sunday afternoon.

I am not doing anything tonight because I have been up 48 hours straight.