rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Lie About What I Do; Special Angle

I tell girls I'm a tennis instructor. This is because I only want girls to want me for sex appeal and for short hot flings; I want to appear alpha/"sexy" in a jocky way that will get them hot and wet on a primal level. In my opinion any other considerations they could have, like whether I have money, status, whether I'm funny, intelligent, would detract from this. I don't want them to enter in a frame where they're considering me a chump for long-term "relationship" (a scam IMO), and it flatters my ego if I know they're into me only for sex appeal. If I miss one or two bangs that I might have gotten because the girl thought I was funny or intelligent or rich, then in my opinion those would have been bad lays, and worse relationships, anyway...for the obvious reason.

I say tennis instructor because even though it's an athletic/physical job there is still some residual glamor or class associated with tennis so it makes them feel less trashy than if you said you're a trucker, plumber or construction worker. But it still sends strongly the message that you're not into it for intellectual conversations, for providing with status or wealth, etc., and so it risks everything on whether you can conquer the girl with physical prowess alone. In my opinion taking a girl on that primal level, where she doesn't have any other considerations, is the best way.

Do you think this is a bad idea...it works for me. Does anyone do anything similar.
I get disgusted at girls who want me because of "intelligence" or sense of humor, or profession, or anything extraneous; I want to be wanted because I make her hot and wet.

I just tell them some vague job and tell them it's too 'complicated' too explain.

I tell them what I do, but I generalize it or generalize the industry that I work in. Then I quickly change the topic.

I actually like this and will steal it. I played tennis in HS and College so I can play this off well especially this summer while on the courts.