rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teasing and Push/Pull

Teasing and Push/Pull

I hear people talk about using teasing and push/pull situations to build attraction a lot. Lately, looking at my interactions with women, I feel like this is one thing I'm not doing enough of.

I was wondering if anybody has any resources or examples they could point me to or show me where I could get more info on teasing and push/pull type stuff, so I can try to get my shit together.

Thanks.

Teasing and Push/Pull

Willy, I don't know of any key resources to read. I also think if you do it too consciously it will come accross as fake. To me its more or less you bieng comfortable and confident to say what you want whenever you want.

Occasionally tease her about something stupid she does or says. Reallly. Treat her (atleast in the early conversations) as one of the guys. Tease her just like one of your friends that just said something lame. Then soon after, remind her of something you like about her. This will keep her guesing about you. Also you can tease about a slight insecurity, ( a girl is tall - ish for a chick) like 5'7 -5'9...you can say something about her height, because she still isn'r really tall, even though she thinks she is because she is taller than an avg woman. Do not take this route if she really is tall for example a girl that is 6'0 plus is taller than most men and probably really thinks about it allot. That would just ruin your chance. Get where Im going?

Teasing and Push/Pull

Quote: (05-11-2010 01:29 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Occasionally tease her about something stupid she does or says. Reallly. Treat her (atleast in the early conversations) as one of the guys. Tease her just like one of your friends that just said something lame. T

Is that really all people mean when they say to tease chicks? I do this already, but it's entirely natural, so of course some chicks who give me more material to make fun of and who vibe better and share my sense of humor, I do this more often and even more naturally with. That said, some chicks I might not do it much at all, just because nothing comes to mind.

Teasing and Push/Pull

Be careful about doing it too much. I think I overdid it on the last chick. When I had a serious question about something before she even responded with an answer she said, "you're cocky, this should be easy for you."

You can usually tease her about her article of clothes, or her opinion on something.

Teasing and Push/Pull

push/pull = aaron sleazy
http://www.fastseduction.com/whatsnew/fe...-11b.shtml

Teasing and Push/Pull

L'Étranger is spot on. Check out that link. It´s perhaps the most detailed & best explanation of push/pull I´ve read.

Teasing and Push/Pull

For me, push pull is simply treating the chick like a bratty sister. You cant be totally mean to her of course, but you can get away with a lot of subtle shit. Ive found that the subtlety is the key. Thats why negs work well in that game.

Think about it in high school, teasing is a form of showing attracting, tho in a negative way. Girls like to think they matured beyond that level, but they haven't.

The tricky part is to match it to your frame tho. I use a different mindset for almost every girl because i am a natural fitting in and mimicing people's ideas to an extent, and giving them what they want. Like if you are working the party guy whos fun to be with, i push more then pull. If i am the international playboy, its more about the pulling. That is what most people tend to mess up. Your pushing and pulling MUST be consistent with the frame you have on the conversation. Chicks will pick it up really quickly if things dont add up. Without proper framing, push and pull makes you look bipolar.

Teasing and Push/Pull

Quote: (05-12-2010 06:04 AM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

Your pushing and pulling MUST be consistent with the frame you have on the conversation. Chicks will pick it up really quickly if things dont add up.

Well said.

Your Game must match your "frame". Chicks have great radar for this.

Teasing and Push/Pull

I will share with you the best push/pull info I have read from Sinn and it has been working for me on a regular basis. You just need to subtly convey 4 things to a girl in paced succession:

1. I'm cool as shit
2. You're cool as shit
3. I want to fuck you
4. Get away from me

Rinse and repeat. I find that at any point in my recent interactions with women I am at one of these stages. I have also noticed this pattern flooding into everyday life such as in jobs and regular social interaction.