rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

academic integrity

academic integrity

i'm a TA for a class at my college and there is this chick who has interest in me and i have interest in her.

i respect academic integrity but she is mad cute and i want her.

i need feedback from yall

thanks

cv

academic integrity

bang her.

academic integrity

Go for it. TA's aren't actually academic anything.

academic integrity

I was in a similar position last semester. I am doing a phd while working on a company same time, and i was TAing a lab last semester. I regreted not making a move when i had an opportunity.

Do it.

academic integrity

thanks for the info guys. i'm gonna pursue that shit. gonna have to be on that extra down-low tip

academic integrity

Quote: (02-01-2013 02:18 AM)cv47 Wrote:  

i'm a TA for a class at my college and there is this chick who has interest in me and i have interest in her.

i respect academic integrity but she is mad cute and i want her.

i need feedback from yall

thanks

cv

I do not know what your rules are where you are teaching, but I was banging a teaching assistant for a good two months and I recall telling her that I might enrol in one of the classes she might be teaching, not because she taught it, but because it was apart of my program.

She said that she could be fined and charged by the University for "conflict of interest" and if that was the case that I would have to take the same course but with different teachers.

However, that conflict of interest only happens if other people know about it, and I BELIEVE if you are casually dating after the course is done you cannot do any harm to her or yourself academically. That's just word of mouth though.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

academic integrity

Being a TA is a great way to get laid. Just wait until the semester is over and then on the last day of class get her number. You'll enjoy the status boost for a few months or years after the class is over. Girls in classes I TA'd would still be flirty whenever I ran into them on campus long after I'd stopped being their TA. It's one of the few benefits of being a grad student (game wise).

academic integrity

good luck. hope you don't end up getting burned.

academic integrity

Quote: (02-02-2013 08:23 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Being a TA is a great way to get laid. Just wait until the semester is over and then on the last day of class get her number. You'll enjoy the status boost for a few months or years after the class is over. Girls in classes I TA'd would still be flirty whenever I ran into them on campus long after I'd stopped being their TA. It's one of the few benefits of being a grad student (game wise).

this is good advice, thank you