rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wikipedia on False Rape

Wikipedia on False Rape

The Wikipedia article "False Accusation of Rape" is a hodgepodge of citations reporting false accusation rates from 1.5% to 90%. The political manipulation of the article is outrageous. A study by Kanin (1994) reported a high rate of false accusation (41%), but the criticism of Kanin's study is three times as long as the description of the study. Even worse, a widely-cited study by McDowell (1985) found a 60% rate, but people are deleting this reference and claiming the study does not exist!

Women may be underrepresented on Wikipedia, but feminist deniars are present on that page.

Edit: The Talk page shows the suppression of information.
Wikipedia Talk:False_accusation_of_rape

Wikipedia on False Rape

A link to the page would be nice.

Wikipedia on False Rape

Quote: (01-31-2013 06:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

A link to the page would be nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

I think that's the right one.

Wikipedia on False Rape

I see little point in these discussions. Feminists have the resources of entire universities and governments at their disposal to produce any study "results" they desire. The truth will ALWAYS be obscured.

Plus, even if there's only 1 feminist to 10 guys that know it's all crap, that feminist will still be able to make more noise than the men because it's her fucking FULL TIME JOB to do it (i.e. getting paid by a university)

I'm down with Roosh's plan to just mock rape and call them all ugly fatties. Hit them with emotion, not logic. They're woman, afterall.

Wikipedia on False Rape

Quote:Quote:

Women may be underrepresented on Wikipedia, but feminist deniars are present on that page.

By debating we'd be taking the frame that they are rational, sound people whose position can be swayed by logic.

I ignore them or just mock them. You should troll the fuck out of that page. Like edit it with "In the state of West Virginia, it's not legally considered rape if the female is dead.", or "Scientists in Norway discovered that rape is impossible because when women say 'No' it just means 'yes harder.'"

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Wikipedia on False Rape

Excellent point. Feminists get paid by the state to disseminate disinformation. It's just a matter of getting that meme out. Once you frame what they do a propaganda, it's easier to deal with it.

Quote: (01-31-2013 08:00 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

I see little point in these discussions. Feminists have the resources of entire universities and governments at their disposal to produce any study "results" they desire. The truth will ALWAYS be obscured.

Plus, even if there's only 1 feminist to 10 guys that know it's all crap, that feminist will still be able to make more noise than the men because it's her fucking FULL TIME JOB to do it (i.e. getting paid by a university)

I'm down with Roosh's plan to just mock rape and call them all ugly fatties. Hit them with emotion, not logic. They're woman, afterall.