rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

worth it?

worth it?

Hey guys, i read the forum quite for some years now, but i only created and account recently (no idea why it took me so long) and this is my first post!

Well anyway enough chit chat and introductions, i am basically trying gaming through okCupid a few days now, my LTR is an argentinian studying in buenos aires and i sadly cannot see her very often because of the distance, so need to keep myself somehow busy to not "starve" to death [Image: smile.gif]

So i was chatting with this girl here, a phillipo who is visiting her family in Dublin Ireland until end of Feb

[Image: 7940392580690192281.jpeg]

and she is very interested in meeting over the weekend, already exchanged numbers and stuff. I am like an hour away with a plain (living/working in UK currently). do you have any similar experiences? is it really worth to travel there for a night during weekend or i shouldn't expect too much?

Cheers bros [Image: smile.gif]

worth it?

it's a risk, depends if you think a lay is guaranteed and if she's value enough for it

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

worth it?

You could make a trip of it for yourself, see some sights, have some good food. That way it's not a bust if she flakes. I once traveled an hour or two to meet a girl in the States, she showed me around her town and we spent the day together. It was fun. If you have the time and the money, then why not?

worth it?

Also maybe pipeline some Irish girls just in case.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

worth it?

Thanks for the input guys!

Yea, money is not really an issue! I am more concerned about safety, she suggested her family picks me up from airport and i stay at their place, i don't worry for family-cockblocking, i can easily take her somewhere private in town for the bang, ++satisfaction for banging her under her family's nose [Image: smile.gif] She seems genuine enough but call me paranoid, i am not so easily trusting people i just met in the internet. I wonder if there is some safe way to make sure she is not mafia or psycho killer [Image: biggrin.gif]

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 11:27 AM)Syen Wrote:  

Yea, money is not really an issue! I am more concerned about safety, she suggested her family picks me up from airport and i stay at their place, i don't worry for family-cockblocking, i can easily take her somewhere private in town for the bang, ++satisfaction for banging her under her family's nose [Image: smile.gif] She seems genuine enough but call me paranoid, i am not so easily trusting people i just met in the internet. I wonder if there is some safe way to make sure she is not mafia or psycho killer [Image: biggrin.gif]
Wait, let me get this right. You're going to take a plane to see this girl you met on the internet, her family is going to pick you up at the airport, and you're going to stay over at their house?

That doesn't seem weird to you at all or raise any red flags?

Even if this girl is legit, do you really think she's going to fuck you after her family picks you up at the airport and has you staying at their house? Unless the girl is the uber slut to end all uber sluts, I can't imagine that's going to happen. Not even in secret. More likely you get blueballed and waste your money plus a weekend hanging out with some chick and her family for no good reason.

I recommend you scrap the whole thing, and find a local girl to bang.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 01:31 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2013 11:27 AM)Syen Wrote:  

Wait, let me get this right. You're going to take a plane to see this girl you met on the internet, her family is going to pick you up at the airport, and you're going to stay over at their house?

That doesn't seem weird to you at all or raise any red flags?

Even if this girl is legit, do you really think she's going to fuck you after her family picks you up at the airport and has you staying at their house? Unless the girl is the uber slut to end all uber sluts, I can't imagine that's going to happen. Not even in secret. More likely you get blueballed and waste your money plus a weekend hanging out with some chick and her family for no good reason.

I recommend you scrap the whole thing, and find a local girl to bang.

Yes that was exactly what i was thinking and the reason i made the post to ask your insight! i mean i have travelled before to meet a girl and ended up very OK so i know what to expect from similar occasions, but when she mentioned about the family (deeply in the conversation not in the beginning) it raised my red flags as you mentioned!

Damn, i like to be an optimist, and i want to get a phillipo flag + the chick is my type... and she is 28yo, maybe she is also bored hanging with her family all the time and wants some fun [Image: huh.gif] i am trying to think the logistics here (best case vs worst case scenarios)

worth it?

It's usually not worth it but Filipino girls love to bang.

Maybe ask her to meet you halfway?

Maybe go for Game Practice if nothing else.

worth it?

It's possible she will bang, but without knowing any other details, the fact that she is involving her family is a huge red flag.

Why would a girl involve her family if she is just looking for some quick dick off the internet? It doesn't make sense.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 03:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

It's usually not worth it but Filipino girls love to bang.

Maybe ask her to meet you halfway?

Maybe go for Game Practice if nothing else.

oh did not know that fact about filipino girls, nice info mate!

I tried but halfway is in UK and she said she has no visa, so only chance is me going to ireland, which is ok 1 hour flight and cheaper than 100 pounds so who cares, but i want to know something will happen!

Quote: (01-31-2013 03:28 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

It's possible she will bang, but without knowing any other details, the fact that she is involving her family is a huge red flag.

Why would a girl involve her family if she is just looking for some quick dick off the internet? It doesn't make sense.

Yes really strange... I am actually investigating right now through skype, i will try to extract as much info as i can, and also see how open she is into banging (careful though as i have not discussed that with her)

EDIT:

will report back asap when i get new data out of the current conversation

worth it?

How much flirting have you guys done?

How much sexual tension is there?

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 04:05 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

How much flirting have you guys done?

How much sexual tension is there?

i am still talking to her through skype right now (chat non video yet), we mainly exchanged texts and okcupid messages, she says she wants to try date me and she really likes me. i am also increasing the amount of flirting (but still not sexual). The problem is i am not entirely sure how slow her dating process is, i want to try throw some hints around, but i am being careful to not make a wrong move!

PS: I found out that her mother married an irish guy, and she visited for this summer (first time out of phil)
PS: also had a long relationship, but the guy was an asshole and dumped her and married another bitch and she moved on (or tries i guess)

worth it?

Try to get a video chat going. Essentially, its a first date.

She will bang if you play it right. This will be a great test of your game and a great learning experience, no matter what happens.

You've got nothing to lose.

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 04:18 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Try to get a video chat going. Essentially, its a first date.

She will bang if you play it right. This will be a great test of your game and a great learning experience, no matter what happens.

You've got nothing to lose.

Just started testing waters, mentioned about kissing, lets see how she responds!

Edit: She plays is it a bit hard to get, like you have to go through a lot of trouble to get my kiss (but she says it playfully not in a weird way)

Tease or ?

worth it?

redacted

worth it?

Nice advice WIA! Nah, i am not sold in the ticket unless she gives me a really good reason to go! I am still trying to extract info, but i am afraid she may be the case you said, unless she really wants to hide her inner-slut [Image: huh.gif]

I mean i have a latina gf already, who is the best fuck i ever had ... just so much dry session right now hard to handle! I game with some other chicks in town, but the problem is i am NOT so attracted to girls from UK so i end up doing nothing ... my taste? latinas, asians, brunetes with blue/green eyes, these type of girls. Okupid here is 9/10 obese blonde under 6/10 girls!

My advice? unless you live in UK for solid money making career, leave as fast as possible! I already plan to go to a more solid country in 2 years when i finish my open contracts.

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 04:58 PM)Syen Wrote:  

Nice advice WIA! Nah, i am not sold in the ticket unless she gives me a really good reason to go! I am still trying to extract info, but i am afraid she may be the case you said, unless she really wants to hide her inner-slut [Image: huh.gif]

Let me make it clear. This Filipina Flag CANNOT be your only reason to go. You need to have a non-female/sex related reason to fly to Dublin, AND plenty of sex options when you get there.

Even if she promises to get all Ava Devine on your ass, you're still taking a big risk. (and she'd better be sending dirty ass pics and doing nightly skype sex sessions w/u...and even then...it's not sure thing)

And you definitely have to have your own sex location that you control.

worth it?

Thanks mate! I know you are right, and i think 75% i wont go, unless as you said i optimise the travel towards being way less risky.

Anyway, changing a bit the subject until I extract more information from here. I have 2 dates with local girls (i met through okcupid) next week, one moldavian, and one from US, but i was feeling to pursue something much more exotic. Never had these flags though, so why not?

I did some good gaming with both of them through texts.

The moldavian one was to see her for first date yesterday, but she asked me early during the day to postpone it until today. I did not want her to have the upper hand so i played it busy and told her i am unavailable until monday/tuesday and i hope she doesn't miss me too much. [Image: tongue.gif] she told me she wants to meet after weekend.

The US girl seems to play it more sophisticated, and was harder text game, asking shit like what am i doing in the site if i am good looking and intelligent and other stuff. scored some nice lines though and closed the number. she wants drinks next week [Image: smile.gif]

I really have to step up my direct approaches though... i feel that even though online can get you pussy now and then, it really lowers my potential for growth!! i am not the best looking guy in the world but they have told me i am a 7/10, nice body, cute face, nice career, know how to talk to people and girls and i know how to satisfy them. But i find it hard to cold blood approach, and i believe this makes me lose a lot of opportunities out there!

Do you also believe online gaming is just the tip in the iceberg and that a guy has to really force him to start direct real life approaches if he wants to get somewhere?

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 09:05 AM)polymath Wrote:  

You could make a trip of it for yourself, see some sights, have some good food.

He said Ireland. Irish cuisine is anything you can put in a pot and boil...

worth it?

Decided to not go, even if she is hot i think the chances of banging are slim... plus she told me she is looking to get married! Screw that!

On the other hand i got the 2 dates for next week and a new number i scored yesterday from a hot jap chick living relatively closeby. Texting japs game is similar to normal texting game right?

worth it?

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:28 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The top 3 things on my current bucket list, that I'd have to travel for
- a posh blonde brit
- an Indian brit
- a red headed freckled Irish lass

WIA

can help you with this.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

worth it?

Living in a rural area, I occasionally travel for online pussy. (Never so far I have to fly but I understand Europe may be different.) The trick with it is to get some sexy talk going via text or voice before you ever go. Get her all warmed up and knowing that sex is on the agenda to the point she's wanting it.

If she avoids that. Do not go.

Simple as that.

Just remember, when it comes to sexy talk, it can't be that 24/7. Intersperse it, otherwise you will come off as a sexless loser. Sprinkle it in by playing off the conversation as it goes with sexual innuendos to get things rolling then pull back to normal convo.

worth it?

Quote: (02-01-2013 06:38 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:28 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The top 3 things on my current bucket list, that I'd have to travel for
- a posh blonde brit
- an Indian brit
- a red headed freckled Irish lass

WIA

can help you with this.

I think he means female [Image: blush.gif]