rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saw a soccer mom reading RooshV forum

While at my son's indoor soccer practice i noticed that one of the moms had this forum open on her phone. (7.5) Can't decide if that's a good or bad sign. I wanted to make a comment to her but didn't come up with anything good.

Wow interesting...I can only assume what led her here was related to Roosh's recent "10 ugliest" fame.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

LOL, gold!

She is now reading the post you just made!

Would she be happy with the 7.5 rating you gave her?

Meat [Image: blush.gif] her next match?

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

You should have asked her where a good pet store was.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (01-29-2013 06:35 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

of the moms had this forum open on her phone. (7.5)

Milf ?

Quote:Quote:

I wanted to make a comment to her but didn't come up with anything good.

How about... "How do you know about that site... it's only for men?"

HI HONEY! I hope she sees this.

Quote:Quote:

I wanted to make a comment to her but didn't come up with anything good.

REALLY DUDE?

"Hey, what'cha reading?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Is it possible that it was a different forum with the same mobile theme?

Could have just come up in Google for a random search. That's how I first came across the forum. There's a lot of info here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Is that a good forum?"

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"What's that you're reading? I'm always looking for an article to kill time when I'm waiting around"

Quote: (01-29-2013 09:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

"Is that a good forum?"

[Image: mindblown2.png]

How could you not say something? I wouldn't even call it an approach. More like an obligatory gentleman's introduction.

You look like you're having the most fun out of anyone here (gestures to phone)!

Quote: (01-29-2013 09:39 PM)magellan Wrote:  

How could you not say something? I wouldn't even call it an approach. More like an obligatory gentleman's introduction.

"Y'know, I actually met the guy who runs that forum..."

"The 50 different pussies post gotcha too, huh? Well, which one you are?"

"Is that a good phone?"

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-29-2013 07:00 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2013 06:35 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

of the moms had this forum open on her phone. (7.5)

Milf ?
Well, she's definitely a mom, has a cute face and a gym-fit body, so sure, why not?
She does have a blond bob haircut. I tend to go for women with longer, darker hair. That said, if she were offering up her naked body, I wouldn't say no.
It wasn't so much that I wanted to hit on her, as "catch her in the act" of reading this forum and embarrass her. She's actually kind of obnoxious. When she's not busy staring at her phone she's always trying to tell the coach how to do his job.

Getting your cock out and slapping her phone out of her hands with it would've been a better option than what you did.

Even grunting would have opened.

Narrow it down: "Is it a good thread?"

It shows that you know what you are talking about, almost like being a local and meeting a tourist - insta-DHV.

Follow up with "I have 33 posts there" with confident body language and intense seductive stare.

While at the coffee shop today, I saw a girl reading The 48 Laws Of Power, one of my favorite books of all time. I got really excited, but I couldn't think of an opener.

Quote: (01-30-2013 10:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

While at the coffee shop today, I saw a girl reading The 48 Laws Of Power, one of my favorite books of all time. I got really excited, but I couldn't think of an opener.

Oh wow, The 48 Laws of Power! How do you like it so far? It's one of my favorite books of all time...

I was sitting at the bar last night, a girl sitting alone ordered a MacAllan 12 neat, one of my favorite Scotches. I got really excited, but I didn't know what to say.