rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Red Pill Awakening

A Red Pill Awakening

http://theredpillroom.blogspot.com/2013/...h.html?m=1

Long story short, guy helps his friend "Mike" swallow the red pill, friend of Mike's sister (a flaky girl who treats him like an orbiter) needs a truck and help moving, imposes her will on Mike, Mike says fuck no. Even better, he basically says "fuck me or find someone else" (in a non beta way, he didn't actually seem serious). Sister bitches him out, he stands stoic. Good on him.

This is a point I don't believe I've seen in the manosphere outside of a clip from a Patrice O'Neal radio show: a girl who considers a guy her beta orbiter will actually loan his precious time out to her girlfriends, those whom he will also not be having sex with. This gives me a twisting, wretched feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Either way, good read.

A Red Pill Awakening

Women are opportunists, they will take advantage of any guy who will let them do so.

A simple red-pill lesson, but probably the most crucial one.

A Red Pill Awakening

Quote:Quote:

He thought for a moment, and then remembered something I’d said in our last pep talk.
“Candy, are you my girlfriend?”

“What? What do you mean? No!”

“Exactly. And either I’m your boyfriend and I help you move, in which case you’re fucking me, or I’m your girlfriend. And if I’m your girlfriend, then I’m going to weasel out of helping you move just like my sister.”

POW! Right in the kisser!

Boss that.

A Red Pill Awakening

I was moved, no shit. It almost made me well up. I love moments like these.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

A Red Pill Awakening

*feels a manly tear coming to my eye*

We need more stories like this.

Spread the Gospel

WIA

A Red Pill Awakening

Maybe a blowjob. But after that conversation, I wouldn’t fuck her with a stolen dick

[Image: biggrin.gif] That's the funniest quip I've heard in a while.

A Red Pill Awakening

There's a great bit in the first book by Tucker Max where he drops some truth on the girls out there who say they "deserve better" than the treatment they get from the "asshole" men in their lives. He says there is no such thing as *deserving* respect — if a girl is going to let a guy come over, fuck her in her ass, drink all her beer, and leave then that's what he's going to do. A beta orbiter is like one of these girls — he believes that by giving his time & attention to a girl and by doing things like helping a girl's friend move that she will somehow realize that he "deserves" her love & affection and thus want to give it to him. Tucker's girls and beta orbiters both need to realize that is not the way the world works. And, in both cases, the solution is simple but uncomfortable: if you *demand* respect, you either get respect or you don't associate with people who don't respect you.

"If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev

A Red Pill Awakening

Better late than never!

A Red Pill Awakening

Yeah that was the most ridiculous request ever. If someone called me the morning of needing my services of moving their furniture or borrowing my truck (if i had one), then I'd say hell no even if it was family or a damn good friend of mine's.

A Red Pill Awakening

Quote: (01-28-2013 01:37 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

Yeah that was the most ridiculous request ever. If someone called me the morning of needing my services of moving their furniture or borrowing my truck (if i had one), then I'd say hell no even if it was family or a damn good friend of mine's.

I bet you'd do it if it was for an elaborate prank on his soon-to-be-ex, because there was an assassin after him, or something else that would make for an amazing story.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

A Red Pill Awakening

Amazing story. Seriously, what man with a spine says "yes" to a request like that?