rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming is like fishing

Gaming is like fishing

Gaming is just like fishing. There are three factors involved with getting women: location, game, and effort. The only difference between gaming and fishing is in fishing, your equipment and fishing skill is the same as Game. Game is you and your skill at interacting with women. Of the three factors location is the most important. You can have the best gear and the put in a lot of effort but if you are fishing somewhere that doesn't have any fish, you won't catch any.

Next is gear or game. You have to have to right gear/game to catch the kind of fish you want. The fish has to like the bait you are using enough to bite. In game the women you are going after have to find you attractive enough. If you are going after hard rock chicks and you like Jazz and dress like a preppy dude it's going to be rough getting them to bite your bait.

Finding a good fishing spot is so important that I wouldn't even worry about your gaming skills until you do. If you can find a really good one, you might not even need that much game to begin with. It may be like fishing in a barrel.

Gaming is like fishing

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/iqkijh/...te-fishing

Blue Mountain State from when it was good.

Gaming is like fishing

blue mountain state, recommended watch by me to everyone

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Gaming is like fishing

The analogy doesn't cover logistics.

The fish don't care if your house is just around the corner or 1 hour away.

Gaming is like fishing

Logistics only comes into place AFTER you have a bite: the fish is on the line and it's included in the Gaming factor.

Gaming is like fishing

Nomad do you know how to fish properly?

Gaming is like fishing

If the analogy is flawed Mech by all means correct it.

Gaming is like fishing

if it's like a fishing then definitely not by using fishing rod trying to get that one fish, rather by big dragnet [of your personality] that catches [attracts] a lot of them in general.

Gaming is like fishing

What about spear fishing or noodling?

Team Nachos

Gaming is like fishing

Game is sort of like fishing in some aspects. However, there are some aspects not described in the analogy. I mean there's the whole caveman psychology aspect that I don't think fishing can adequately describe. I can't think of anything that is complete analogous to game. It's like a subset of some bizarre psychology and biological struggle, and it makes no rational sense sometimes.

Gaming is like fishing

You are correct and that is because women are inherently irrational [Image: smile.gif]