rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do any of you watch Aurini?

I don't know if this is a dupe, as the forum search is down, so I apologize in advance if it is. Have any of you watched his channel? He's not to everyone's taste and he is certainly a bit intense, but seems a very smart guy and has some excellent points.

Plus, he adores Fight Club, so he's cool in my book.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I don't watch him regularly, but I came upon him and dig his style. Sort of like a cross between Kane from the Red Alert series, the neo-nazi from American History X and Don Draper, in terms of delivery and demeanor.

Quote: (01-27-2013 02:24 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Sort of like a cross between Kane from the Red Alert series

I think you mean C&C [Image: banana.gif]

But yes this was also the first thing I thought of as well. I like that one of his vids is titled "Men are Responsible for Feminism".

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

^Yeah, its a great video.

Here it is for those who haven't seen it. Its a fantastic critique of beta's and white knights.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

^ Uncle even gets a mention at around the 14min mark ^

His videos are too long. The drinking and smoking makes them twice as long as they need to be. IMO he is trying to hard with the props.

Even with a deep voice he still sounds effeminate.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Looks like another Calgarian as well. I can almost guess which building he is in by the background

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

He should do voice over work.

you should ask him to read your work for audio books, roosh.

Another amazing analysis:

Brilliant.

I had never heard of this guy before but came across this recently:

He mentions Roosh at one point...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Aurini drops some great wisdom. I like him and Clarey; could be a little more succinct, as much as I like rambling rants.

He has a lot of good vids. I check them out every now and then.

I've watched a bunch of his videos. Very sharp, well spoken. And here on the forum actually (well, he signed up, rarely posts though).

He's too heavy on the buzzwords for my liking. But if you can trudge through the language selection and sometimes overly used long pauses and aside thoughts he has some real interesting perspective on the stuff that floats around my usual blog reading.

Another good dude cutting through the BS is Sparky Fister:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SparkyFister/videos

Highly recommended.

All the time. I'm a fan. The man is smart and has presence.

Anyone considering doing videoblogging would do well to study him.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Some good points here and there in the rambling, but they're all just second-hand manosphere stuff. And his persona is pompous and ridiculous.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

He has a great speaking voice. If I were him, I'd try monetizing that voice. His voice reminds me of this guy:

Quote: (03-06-2014 04:48 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Some good points here and there in the rambling, but they're all just second-hand manosphere stuff. And his persona is pompous and ridiculous.

I did say he wasn't to everyone's taste. That said, his persona is memorable, so it works.

He reminds of a comic book character... The bad guy from The Maxx. Sounds a little like John Waters.

Aurini's essay on the 20/20 debacle is a masterpiece.

Quote: (03-06-2014 05:32 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

He has a great speaking voice. If I were him, I'd try monetizing that voice. His voice reminds me of this guy:

Thanks for posting that, Don LaFontaine was awesome, cool dude and what a crazy gig. Aurini's got a ways to go before he reaches that level voicewise. [Image: wink.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Check out jake fushee as well. The timbre of voice is the result of the interaction of forments (little cavities in the head). There might be away to increase the size of forments to give yourself a lower voice bigger sounding voice.

Is this quote from the same Aurini? I just came across it:

Quote:Quote:

The truth about the PUAs is that they’re nothing but extremely successful pussy-beggars; they’re the top 1% of Nice Guys.

http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_pos...actosphere