rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please Critique My Sexist Paleo Diet Poster

I'm a university student in a technical major. Next to no experience on this sort of thing. Photoshopped a pic of Raquel Welch from One Million Years BC onto a cave and gave her a phallic stick of grass-fed butter. Used golden ratio and rule of thirds.

Hopefully the femcunts who need this the most won't get too pissed (rather, hope they'll be intrigued). Posters will be printed in full color, and the longer of the two dimensions will be nearly 11". Please critique, even if you don't know how to improve it.

http://postimage.org/image/qah5259dj/

Thanks.

EDIT: WTF, image hosting site is NSFW

I want one. RVF members get one for free, just pay shipping and handling, right? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

She's not as tasty in the flesh nowadays, and doesn't come with grass-fed butter.

Nice poster. Too bad there's a picture of a girl sucking a big black cock right above it [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

^^ [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.imgur.com is better for image hosting.

Poster is good.. I feel like the title can be a little more bold.

Even odds this gets traced back to the forum and the local feminists go nuclear.

Good poster! I like the font, especially. What's Raquel holding in the non-butter hand? That's a little unclear. You also don't need that extra comma between "Friday" and "2/1."

You should consider having a legitimate, attention-getting headline and having that come first. Something like this:

There Were No Fat Cavemen
Learn the Wonders of The Paleo Diet

Free Lecture blah blah
blah blah
blah blah

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-24-2013 10:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Good poster! I like the font, especially. What's Raquel holding in the non-butter hand? That's a little unclear. You also don't need that extra comma between "Friday" and "2/1."

You should consider having a legitimate, attention-getting headline and having that come first. Something like this:

There Were No Fat Cavemen
Learn the Wonders of The Paleo Diet

Free Lecture blah blah
blah blah
blah blah

Thanks, I'll rip that off shamelessly. In her right hand is supposed to be a spear. I'll try to touch it up.

Quote: (01-24-2013 10:42 PM)RebelLibertarian Wrote:  

I like it! I'll rip it off shamelessly. In her right hand is supposed to be a spear. I'll try to touch it up.

I'm glad to hear it. Make sure to post the updated product. Also, make sure the cases agree with one another.

Learn the Wonders of the Paleo Diet

OR

Learn The Wonders Of The Paleo Diet

The first one--to lower-case articles and prepositions--is more accepted in traditional channels (newspapers, old-fashioned book publishing). I think the latter is gaining acceptance on the Internet.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Ill go caveman on her vintage ass.

Is butter paleo?

Love the use of Raquel. I thought dairy products weren't paleo. Maybe have her holding a turkey drumstick instead.

Re: dairy, there is substantial debate. All agree that milk should at least be full-fat from grass-fed cows and raw/unpasteurized/unhomogenized; most recommend fermenting it (which consumes most lactose and makes digestion even more facile) with a yoghurt or kefir culture. However, a small proportion of Americans have a negative if mild reaction to the "A1" milk protein most American and European cows have (most Asian cows do not have it) and thus are best off avoiding even raw, grass-fed milk. However, butter is even less likely to be problematic (although if not from grass-fed cows will contain toxins associated with feedlot raising), and if even it is not tolerated, one can easily make ghee by cooking off all butter protein, reserving only the milkfat. This is rich in fats noted for their ability to heal the gut, and fing delicious to boot. Grain-fed crap tastes quite bland by comparison.

Re: the "There Were No Fat Cavemen" title, I am afraid that that would not go down well here in the South (wherein obesity is an even more severe problem than in my native state); some girls might even fear that they would be humiliated by a snarky fitness 'guru' (the efficacy of fat-shaming notwithstanding). After wracking my brains, I could come up with no more bold a title than the "So Easy a Cavegirl Can Do It". "If a Cavegirl Can Do It, So Can You" sounds even less authoritative.

I'm thinking some phallic pun on meat is in order. Putting a callout as below with "I <3 Meat" was the most tasteful I could come up with. Is this any good? If not, no problem, I'll go back to the drawing board.

http://i.imgur.com/5ErJSN3.jpg

Aw man, I was looking forward to the incorporation of Tuth's title.

I'll save fat shaming for some other time. Is the callout at least a minor improvement in dickishness?

Quote: (01-24-2013 08:53 PM)RebelLibertarian Wrote:  

I'm a university student in a technical major. Next to no experience on this sort of thing. Photoshopped a pic of Raquel Welch from One Million Years BC onto a cave and gave her a phallic stick of grass-fed butter. Used golden ratio and rule of thirds.

Hopefully the femcunts who need this the most won't get too pissed (rather, hope they'll be intrigued). Posters will be printed in full color, and the longer of the two dimensions will be nearly 11". Please critique, even if you don't know how to improve it.

http://postimage.org/image/qah5259dj/

Thanks.

EDIT: WTF, image hosting site is NSFW

Student callout game.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.