rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Male Chauvinism and Misogyny

Struck a chord with me.

It got me thinking about the intersections and differences between chauvinism/misogyny and masculinity.

Too much hypocrisy IMO
I usually like rsd videos, but this just seems like some way to divert the attention from haters and feminists.
I think that its impossible not to "hate" more like despise some aspects of the nature of women once you have seen and done it all.
Owen just talked in his other vid about all women being sluts, and how they all have been in threesomes and shit and now he comes out saying you shouldnt come from a place of being wounded cause thats just pathetic?? He is like the poster boy for guys wounded by women.
Not hating on him, but come on he should tell it like it is, its impossible to have an abundance mentality if you are not at least a little bit misogynist.

Yeh, didn't really know what to make of that vid. They were just waffling, not really clarifying anything.

These guys need to quit snowflaking.

The second guy demonstrates dominant patriarchal aloof mastery as a 'better alternative' than straight slut hate.

They fail to allow that slut hate is still a better alternative than beta ass kissing.

They also fail to embrace that misogny is a necessary step to where they were. They are hypocrites. I don't say that spitefully. I say it because they personally admit that they needed to experience the hate at a younger age to get where they are. To preach that you shouldn't do something (despite that it led to eventual success) undermines the message.

Feel free to join the baby boomers in reverse-psychology self-flagellatory purgatory. Feel free to excuse the 80% of subsidized-female-empowerment-yet-socially-antagonizing behavior. I will continue to love the sinner but hate the sin. I will only vocalize hatred of behaviors and not the person. It is a false statement to accuse men of misogny when it is actually the socially lecherous and devious behavior that inspires the men to hate.

Quote:Grit Wrote:

They also fail to embrace that misogny is a necessary step to where they were (...) I say it because they personally admit that they needed to experience the hate at a younger age to get where they are

Not true. Guys with good upbringing and no personal issues related to women are the best gamers point blank period. They already have positive outlook and no girls issues so when they learn some game it's almost unfair. Everyone who met a cool positive guy with some game can tell how easy he can get the girl.

For example, guy like Tim (former rsd instructor), even though he was a new guy joining their team he outgamed the whole crew in relatively short period of time. Just because he was cool positive good guy from day one and didn't have to work through various demons that others had to. Hence he progressed much faster cause he could just jump in and apply principles without that mental noise that wounded/bitter/butthurt guys have. This is also why what he taught was so simple and looked down on by pickup guys who couldn't pull it off (because their personality was coming through in subcommunication). Meanwhile other guys with dark past had to put in the work to learn how to be cool, internalize it and keep it under control to not fall back to old attitudes.

Of course typical bad boys who fuck around and don't give a damn are a completely different story than misogynistic butthurt/bitter guys.

Props to XXL — great post. That said, I also agree with Grit. "Slut hate" is a better alternative than being a blue pill beta *if* it motivates you to get off your ass and make yourself a man.

If you've seen that "nice guys of OKCupid" tumblr or if you've ever encountered a guy that put his heart into trying to nice his way into a girl's pants you know the vast majority of dudes in that situation continue to carry on as if they are the victims and that the girls are somehow to blame. The truth is those guys did the wrong things. And they have no one to blame but themselves for the results they got. The girls are just being girls. The problem is that these guys did not behave like men.

To paraphrase Tyler Durden, we are a generation of men raised by women and so we have no idea how to be men. Most of today's "men" are little boys walking around believing that if they just behave and play nice with others that they will be rewarded. No one ever taught them that to get what you want, you have to take it. It is not given to you as a reward for doing something else. A girl's sexual desire is not a gold star she gives out for treating her like a princess — it is given to men to who know how to stir her emotions and to make her desire him. This is the critical insight that "nice guys" miss.

Coming to understand that girls are like dogs or robots where X input in terms of your behavior creates Y output in terms of her behavior is a necessary step in absorbing the red pill. The worship of girls as "individuals" who are supposed to be respected and loved is so engrained in blue pill culture that I would not begrudge anyone feelings of anger as they come to understand that the illusions they've been living in are just that.

"If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev

Quote: (01-23-2013 08:26 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Too much hypocrisy IMO
I usually like rsd videos, but this just seems like some way to divert the attention from haters and feminists.
I think that its impossible not to "hate" more like despise some aspects of the nature of women once you have seen and done it all.
Owen just talked in his other vid about all women being sluts, and how they all have been in threesomes and shit and now he comes out saying you shouldnt come from a place of being wounded cause thats just pathetic?? He is like the poster boy for guys wounded by women.
Not hating on him, but come on he should tell it like it is, its impossible to have an abundance mentality if you are not at least a little bit misogynist.

The thing is that Tyler is advocating calling girls on their shit, which he does if you see his videos.

He's talking about more about not being bitter and acting wounded which people are turned off by. Why do you think most newbie PUAs are creepy as shit and turn people off?

Basically, don't be butthurt or it will fuck up your game. Negativity doesn't help.

There are men who have no success with women who are criticizing them, and there are men with great success who are criticizing them. Being critical of women in and of itself is absolutely not indicative of anything. Roosh is example #1.

I'm not going to speak for the male virgins criticizing women. I consider myself somewhat experienced, and the reason *I* criticize them is because... their behavior is supremely shitty. Your attitude is not going to change the objective reality. When this dude talks about guys lashing out because they 'feel' they're getting played... they ARE getting played.

Say a produce vendor had a weight scale that cheated you, and you found out. So you figure out a way to even it out, or even cheat him back. Are you a pathological 'grocer hater'? No, you're just a dude who's giving someone what they deserve. That's why people hated used car dealers - because they knew they were two bit whores who'd screw you over every chance they got. No one but a used-car dealer would call you names for hating on them. I guarantee you, 90%+ of these supposedly chauvinistic, misogynistic men will stop trying to fuck with a girl if she demonstrates that she is a person of integrity. I'm the same. Hell, it's usually a mistake, because what I thought was integrity is usually temporary. People who aren't men trying to pick up young girls just can't believe that girls are like that, so it must be the men who are irrational, and misogynistic. Wrong, they are like that, and that's why men 'lash out.' And just to repeat, these men will change their behavior in a second if they find out they can treat her respectably and be REWARDED for it.

The guys who are bedding lots of girls who don't have negative views of women are either so hardened to it that it's not even remarkable or novel to them OR they have some gimmick that makes getting pussy so easy they don't understand what other men go through.

Run-of -the-mill attractive girls are the equal of male celebrities, in terms of the proportion of the opposite sex they can attract for sex. On top of that, most Western women are incredibly solipsistic, and do not grasp the chronic rejection inherent in being a man.

Whenever she treats a man badly, she doesn't even realize it because, well, that man doesn't even have the status of a man in her head. When she gets treated badly by a man, it's invariably a man she wants, so she gets this idea that 'men are douchebags'. Really it's the 'men [I want to fuck] are douchebags.' I've got nothing against supposed 'douchebags' either - just people need to stop giving a fuck when some woman complains about them.

If I see a guy saying stuff like this guy does (only saw the first 2 minutes), I immediately think SELLOUT. I saw similar material coming from Mark Mason's Post Masculine - he's left America for better women himself, but seems to castigate men for criticizing American women. It just sounds like he's trying to win the favor of men who consider PUA's untouchables.