rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

are women boring?

are women boring?

It's a serious question. I am just learning game and I try to go out and approach women and use the suggestions I read in Bang and the Mystery Method.

Thing is after a while I get bored. Really bored. Even when I go out on a date. I can be interested in the interaction for maybe an hour, an hour and a half but after that I really get annoyed. Is it because I am really not good at this yet and get bored, or is it just that women are boring and we kinda have to live with that? Am I missing the "game" part?

Problem is that it probably shows in my interaction with women, which I assume doesn't help.

are women boring?

It might be that you don't really enjoy the battle of gaming. Gaming is much more than just getting laid. Getting laid is the reward for all of the bullshit that you have to put up with. Try to date women that you view as fun and easy going. Don't bother with women that make you feel bored because then you will eventually just end up hating game.

If you are not going to enjoy the race as much as winning first place then don't race. After a while winning first place won't be sufficient to keep you motivated.

are women boring?

Quote:Quote:

are women boring?

Yes.

are women boring?

To answer your question, yes, a lot of women are boring. The hot ones have never had to bother developing a personality, the average to above average girls are so engrossed in their work that it is all they talk about and the ugly girls...no one cares because you're not trying to game them.

The truth of the matter is that most guys don't care about most things girls care about. Try to meet her halfway and learn to talk about things other than sports. I'm not saying you have to give a shit about what's going on currently with The Bachelor or American Idol but find some type of common ground so that each pickup attempt or date isn't super awkward. Ask her what she likes to do outside of work or which country she's always wanted to go to or why she chose the college she chose. She'll have to answer something that will give you a spark to another conversation topic.

are women boring?

It depends on the woman. To be honest, I find most people boring, at least until you manage to get some kind of connection going with thenm.

are women boring?

Generally yes, but I think most people are boring. It's not a gender thing.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

are women boring?

Fact: If you nothing ticks inside of you and you get bored for real having cool hot chick in front of you.. you're finished as a man.

But in your case I feel like wait for girls to entertain you. That's bad. It's not girls' role to take action and stimulate you. It's your role. Lead at all times. Only your initiative will make you feel good and amused and that girl happy.

It's true that when you personality get more developed then people in general get a bit boring and predictable. That's why it's up to you to self generate enthusiasm, spread good vibe and include people around you.

are women boring?

Quote: (01-24-2013 05:07 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Fact: If you nothing ticks inside of you and you get bored for real having cool hot chick in front of you.. you're finished as a man.

But in your case I feel like wait for girls to entertain you. That's bad. It's not girls' role to take action and stimulate you. It's your role. Lead at all times. Only your initiative will make you feel good and amused and that girl happy.

It's true that when you personality get more developed then people in general get a bit boring and predictable. That's why it's up to you to self generate enthusiasm, spread good vibe and include people around you.

I agree with this, you're not gaming right, because you are leading the interactions you should be able to dictate the flow and vibe. You have all the power to make it a fun date, you meet boring people all the time but with you and your actions this can change instantly and they come out of this shell that modern life creates in most people.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

are women boring?

They aren't going to be "interesting" but the interactions can still be enjoyable. You just need to understand that you are dealing with inferior creatures and seek the sort of enjoyment you would have from playing with a dog or infant. If you are going forward expecting a male level of intelligence, knowledge, character, etc., you'll just be continuously frustrated.