rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh V Forum Art Thread . . . Rate My Submission

A bunch of you guys, I'm sure, have some good creative abilities. Post any art that you have made. If it's PUA/Anti-Feminist centered, all the more pertinent. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Here's a quick one I did last night whilst unsober.

Post yours.

I posted this one a while back...

[Image: attachment.jpg9340]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I lulled at the images. The first one looks like one that a serial killer would create pre-kill.

My type of art.

I would post mine, but It would definitely give away who I am.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Megatron, that is actually quite disturbing. Good though, I like it. If the feminists and reddit losers saw it they'd probably report you to the police. Haha

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Female notions of ‘empowerment’ abound across the social spectrum. Unfortunately, many rely upon simplistic visual façades to project deeper conceits of need, worth, protest, ego, etc.
All of which are valid issues until adopted pretenses engender (no pun intended) diminishing returns, resulting in the propagation of conspicuous clichés which, in the end, reveal a larger truth:

[Image: BIONFEMdoc1F.jpg]

http://pungeon.blogspot.com/2006/02/why-...rself.html

Quote: (01-23-2013 01:47 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Megatron, that is actually quite disturbing. Good though, I like it. If the feminists and reddit losers saw it they'd probably report you to the police. Haha

What on Earth for??

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (01-23-2013 01:52 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

What on Earth for??

For creating an image of a woman with the word CUNT in front of it and because it vaguely looks like something a serial killer would do!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

thanks for the compliments guys. My mom likes it too.

Keep em coming! good submissions from you guys so far. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:00 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2013 01:52 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

What on Earth for??

For creating an image of a woman with the word CUNT in front of it and because it vaguely looks like something a serial killer would do!

heh. hope not

A little out of context, but I find this endlessly fascinating:

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:21 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

A little out of context, but I find this endlessly fascinating:

I have something VERY similar up on my wall from a street artist in NYC. He not sure how long it took him, but he only used simple materials like in the video. I'll post a pic up later.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Dupe.

I'd like to see that.

My artists rendition of Nuking the Hamster, in pen. Scanned.

[Image: Nukin-da-Hamsta-from-Orbitz.jpg]

Wald

Quote: (01-23-2013 03:21 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

My artists rendition of Nuking the Hamster, in pen. Scanned.

[Image: Nukin-da-Hamsta-from-Orbitz.jpg]

Wald

ha! nice, man.

[Image: attachment.jpg9667]   

[Image: tyra_unsure.gif]

this thread.

Walderschmidt, that was the funniest hamster I've ever seen! It looks like a goddamn bear [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Could you please crop it out of the picture and post it separately? We need to add this as "horror hamster" or something emoticon...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I cracked up at kickboxer's. funny stuff, keep it coming!

Quote: (01-23-2013 08:34 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Walderschmidt, that was the funniest hamster I've ever seen! It looks like a goddamn bear [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Could you please crop it out of the picture and post it separately? We need to add this as "horror hamster" or something emoticon...

I made the picture smaller:

Behold - the Nuke the Hamster Emoticon (for nuking hamsters or supreme trolling).

[Image: NukindaHamsta-Emoticon_zpsbfa75168.png]