rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Females Online

Older Females Online

I don't try much for older females when I'm out and about, but I've always wanted to fuck a 28 - 35 something year old chick for the fuck of it. I'm only ever able to bag chicks in the same age range as me or a couple years older (I'm twenty-three by the way).

I only mention online because I see a bulk of attractive women online from time to time (and quite the opposite when I'm at the age-range clubs I usually frequent) and I can tell they are initially interested, only because they'll view my profile a handfull of times, but I have to assume the age and being a college student (who DOES make good money doing construction part time), seems to turn them away.

I'm curious as to what tactics and tips you gentlemen of game would have attracting these women. They seem like once you get the hang of "getting them" they'd be fun, commitment free lays.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Older Females Online

Quote: (01-23-2013 11:55 AM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I don't try much for older females when I'm out and about, but I've always wanted to fuck a 28 - 35 something year old chick for the fuck of it. I'm only ever able to bag chicks in the same age range as me or a couple years older (I'm twenty-three by the way).

I only mention online because I see a bulk of attractive women online from time to time (and quite the opposite when I'm at the age-range clubs I usually frequent) and I can tell they are initially interested, only because they'll view my profile a handfull of times, but I have to assume the age and being a college student (who DOES make good money doing construction part time), seems to turn them away.

I'm curious as to what tactics and tips you gentlemen of game would have attracting these women. They seem like once you get the hang of "getting them" they'd be fun, commitment free lays.

Like all online, you're best off using a Script to mass message, rather than craft unique messages. Build a great profile that hits on all the attraction switches.

That may get you the meet. After that, your next significant task is getting over any age objections you may get in person. Handle that with standard game.

Smooth out the logistics and you'll find yourself inside of some over the hill gunch.

As a class, I'd say the 28-30 are very marriage minded, but 31+ are slightly more realistic about their options.

WIA

Older Females Online

Landing a MILF has fuck-all to do with money or status, so the money you make or don't make is irrelevant. 30+ women will be interested in a 23 year old guy only for the sex. If you game them correctly, there's a high probability they will come straight to your place without even wanting to meet for a date first. Have good pics, be flirty, aggressive and escalate quickly. It's much easier if you're in good shape. They will be attracted to fucking you as a way of re-capturing their fleeting youth, so never mention anything about them being older than you or them being a MILF unless they bring it up first, as this is likely to cockblock you. The ones who are down to fuck will make it obvious with their responses, and yes, they are generally fun and require little commitment. Definitely worthwhile in my book as long as they pass the boner test.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]