rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women, marriage and fatties as jokes

I have noticed that there are significantly more caricatures and jokes about marriage, women's solipsistic nature and attention whoring out in the semi-mainstream media and web these days. I wonder if the threads about the manosphere going mainstream/ tide shifting might be correct. Quite often humor is a good window into a society's soul. One of my favorite time wasting websites had these gems this morning:

I don't think that changes anything. If there are such pictures that show awareness of horrid female behaviour, it's always cloaked in a healthy dose of rationalization that this only describes a tiny minority of "those sluts" who absolutely don't represent most of the western women. The real state of the world is still far beyond the usual Beta's comprehension.

It's possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before