rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Virgin game

Virgin game

OK, last night I was with a 21 year old girl in my apartment, we had been out to get something to eat, (first date, got her number day game and we had been texting for the last few days) she was having a great time, we were back in my hotel around my midnight and the lights were out, I was lying on top of her and we were making out heavily, feeling up her titties and all that good stuff, went to slip my hands down her pants and get her juices flowing, she grabbed my wrist and pulled it away, holding my wrist firmly. I thought to myself thats cool, a bit of last minute resistance, keep it moving. 5 minutes later same shit, then she just pushed me off and said no really, you know I can't bla bla bla...i said ok thats cool so we lay there talking for a bit before I started working on her again about 10 minutes later but still couldn't make it happen.

I've busted open my fair share of virgins before, even on ONS, but I've never been able to crack open the super religious Christian feel like they are betraying the Bible kind of virgin, and this girl is one of those. They are definitely much harder to crack than just the "waiting for the right guy to come along" kind of virgin, which usually after you give them a good fingering and eat their pussy like a champ they jump your bones like some sex starved animal.

Who else here has been cockblocked by Jesus and if so how did you manage to get it in in the end?

I'm leaving town tomorrow (for good) but she still wants to come see me tonight, after spending all day packing all my shit and staying up all night trying to pry the Bible from between her legs I don't know if I can be fukd going for a Round 2.
"I want to spend time with you, I just don't want to tempt you to go all the way, because you know I can't do that, so it's up to you." -word for word text I got about an hour ago.

Virgin game

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNQBWpoS00pWmmEzUsFnQ...58mnCyZYKD]

If she wants to see you before you leave, after you tried multiple times to deflower her, you may have a shot.

She isn't going to say as much though.

Get some booze in her if she drinks.

Virgin game

Quote: (01-22-2013 04:54 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNQBWpoS00pWmmEzUsFnQ...58mnCyZYKD]

If she wants to see you before you leave, after you tried multiple times to deflower her, you may have a shot.

She isn't going to say as much though.

Get some booze in her if she drinks.

She doesn't drink, go figure. I feel inclined to just next her, part of me would actually feel bad if I deflowered her and she went all crazy with regret later. If I had a chance to start having regular sex with her it might be a different story, but I don't. I think the beta in me will save her the confession at church and let her keep her v card, and I'll go out tonight instead.

It'd still be helpful to hear what others have done in this situation, though.

Virgin game

Maybe at least get a blowjob if you meet her.

Man I hate these socially conditioned bible virgins.

Quote:Quote:

and she went all crazy with regret later

That's her fucking problem, sex is not a big deal.

Virgin game

Probably better to just let her go. You might have a shot, because she does want to see you again and so her hindbrain that wants sex is fighting with her conscious thoughts that pre-marital sex is bad, and that she 'doesn't want to tempt you.' (read: doesn't want to tempt herself because she knows a part of her wants it.) If you do take her virginity, she's definitely going to be the tearful, regretful type, and very clingy, not the relaxed 'cool, now my vCard is out of the way' type.

If you decide to go for it, when escalating you could try sucking her titties if she'll let you. She'll rationalize this as 'less bad' than letting you finger her, but she'll still get very wet and might become much more receptive to her pants coming off.

Virgin game

I personally would never pursue a girl like that, but I can imagine the only way possible to get them to give it up, and it sounds kind of fucked up, is to make them care more about you than they do Jesus hahaha. Having said that, I knew a guy who banged one of these type of girls, and his game was as follows: He played the 'bad boy' card, which makes sense, these type of girls are surrounded by 'nice guys' constantly, and there is no bigger pool of betas and omegas than a highly religious group. Differentiating yourself from the rest of the pack increases your value to her, and the way you game her could make her borderline obsessed with you, and much more likely to take that next step.

I personally don't think these type of girls are worth the time and effort because of the likelihood of them being clingy and overly emotional once the deed is done. But to each his own I suppose

Virgin game

I never knew she was this kind of chick when I approached her. But it wasn't long before she started talking about church and then I figured. If she was a local chick I wouldn't even bother, but shes foreign, so the new flag was giving me a boner.

I wish I had a good triumphant story to tell yall, but I saved her innocence and let her go. I just ignored her txts and calls, went out instead, had a busted night and then came home and jerked off. Yay.

Virgin game

Quote: (01-22-2013 12:27 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

Having said that, I knew a guy who banged one of these type of girls, and his game was as follows: He played the 'bad boy' card, which makes sense, these type of girls are surrounded by 'nice guys' constantly, and there is no bigger pool of betas and omegas than a highly religious group. Differentiating yourself from the rest of the pack increases your value to her, and the way you game her could make her borderline obsessed with you, and much more likely to take that next step

The bad boy who is actually intelligent and sincere in private - a "diamond in the rough." This was my game in high school and worked wonders with churchy girls.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Virgin game

Quote: (01-22-2013 05:35 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2013 12:27 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

Having said that, I knew a guy who banged one of these type of girls, and his game was as follows: He played the 'bad boy' card, which makes sense, these type of girls are surrounded by 'nice guys' constantly, and there is no bigger pool of betas and omegas than a highly religious group. Differentiating yourself from the rest of the pack increases your value to her, and the way you game her could make her borderline obsessed with you, and much more likely to take that next step

The bad boy who is actually intelligent and sincere in private - a "diamond in the rough." This was my game in high school and worked wonders with churchy girls.

Exactly man, most guys just sit around and wonder why all the openly 'nice guys' never get girls and get friendzoned almost immediately. Well done for capitalising on it when you did.

Virgin game

Quote: (01-22-2013 05:35 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

This is actually the game I tend to run naturally. Once I get them in a private date setting I slowly drop the info on how I was in a LTR for 5 years (I actually was), nearly got married, etc etc. I used to be a teacher, so I tell some cute stories about my kids or something, I always get the "omg, I would have never guessed deep down you're such a softie!" or something like that. They feel like they've found some secret undercover nice guy, and they love it, generally.

It's a shame I didn't have more time with this one, I'd rate my chances with another couple dates.

Virgin game

Quote: (01-22-2013 04:01 AM)shibby Wrote:  

I'm leaving town tomorrow (for good) but she still wants to come see me tonight, after spending all day packing all my shit and staying up all night trying to pry the Bible from between her legs I don't know if I can be fukd going for a Round 2.
"I want to spend time with you, I just don't want to tempt you to go all the way, because you know I can't do that, so it's up to you." -word for word text I got about an hour ago.

You should leave her if you're not interested in marrying her. It's ok to pump and dump a feminist, but not a good religious girl. If you fuck her she will convert to feminism and join the legions...