rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pure Caveman Game.

Pure Caveman Game.

I work in construction, so I meet a lot of rough and tough gentlemen who are also the last breed of men I've encountered close to my generation who are naturals when it comes to picking up bitches.

One gentleman in particular sticks out. His name is Ben. Now, I want to point out that this gentleman is what other people consider physically attractive, and I have seen him strike out quite a few times, but his persistence and literal alpha "I don't give a fuck" attitude makes him a legend to me when it comes to getting same night lays.

His game is aggressively straight forward. He will go up to a woman in a bar, he will not say a word, he will grab her ass, and try to go for the make out when she turns around. I've seen him get slapped a hand full of times, and he'll walk away with a shit eating grin.

Then he'll walk up to her later in the night, and say he's sorry for what they've been through and propose to her. She'll laugh her ass off, and he usually picks her up and tells the people around her that they're getting married. He then asks her to come back to his place and they fuck.

Two points, this gentlemen gets a lot of other men who want to test him. He's willing to beat the fuck out of them, and does if he has to. Otherwise, he laughs about it and everyone else has a good time.

This is the most manly game I've ever seen ran.

I run something similar, but far less confrontational.

This sir pulls averages of 8 and 9s on a given night. Keep in mind, he does strike out, and I've seen him fuck up a lot, but he's persistent and sticks in the game and literally fears no one, man or woman.

I post this only because I hear a lot of arguments about direct or indirect shit, and literally, this is the most direct I've ever seen seduction happen. Literally, there are few traces of indirect here, and it's mostly a principle of aggressive taking action game. I post this only because it definitely influenced my game, and I think some other gentlemen might find merit in learning about aggressive approach and seduction styles.

I would like to factor in that his looks to play a role in some of his successes, but less-attractive construction gentleman I've went out with pull similar game, and it is their attitude that yields similar results. They just have to stick in the game a bit more than he does.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Pure Caveman Game.

Sounds like a recipe for getting arrested for assault. Don't see how you can pull that more than once without a woman complaining and getting you tossed from the venue.

Pure Caveman Game.

Quote: (01-18-2013 11:31 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Sounds like a recipe for getting arrested for assault. Don't see how you can pull that more than once without a woman complaining and getting you tossed from the venue.

I live in Canada, so does Ben, maybe thr stakes are higher in the states? Ive only seen him thrown out once and that was unrelated to how he treated women, but the service of the bar.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Pure Caveman Game.

I've done caveman plenty of times, not quite just grab her ass and kiss her though.

I don't know what it is, have tried to figure it out and not hit on anything other than; It's a look in their eyes.

It's some animalistic thing, something just trips in my brain, but when I get that look I've just taken their chin in my hand, turned head, and locked lips. Usually they try to stick their tongue down my throat.

The best time I remember is getting a ride back from the bar. Barely knew the driver and didn't have any idea who the other three were. Me and a broad got in the back seat and we take off. Didn't say a word to her, but when she looked at me it was on. Started going to town til the driver, a broad, starts screaming at me to get off her friend. "WTF is the problem?"

"She's engaged!"

I didn't care but in order to not be left in the middle of fucking nowhere I cooled down and just fingered her the rest of the way.

Wish I could can it and sell it...

Hell, wish I recognized it every time....