rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

I was thinking about Tiger Woods getting back with his Swedish bombshell and I was thinking about the most beta things I have done in the past with a lizard.

Here is mine:

Wrote a letter to myself about my feelings of a lizard.
Asked the lizard to give us another chance when she dumped me.
Texted a lizard way too much (shout out to G manifesto for shining the light in my eye).
Contemplated buying a lizard a drink when she asked in Moonlighting (club in London).
Listened to what a lizard said instead of watched her actions.
Spent hours on the phone (pillow talk) with a lizard.
Argued with a lizard over the direction of our relationship.

Feel free to chime in with yours.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I don't know if it gets more beta and classic than this but one year I gave a chocolate box and a brief letter to a girl I fancied and thought was special for S. Valentine; I was around 17 at that time.
Needless to say I didn't go far with her, she thanked and blushed but despite my efforts of the next weeks I remained in her friend zone for some time before I just stopped caring about her.
I saw her recently near my hometown, she's around 21/22, she dropped some beauty and sweetness and it's easily a 5.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (01-18-2013 02:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I was thinking about Tiger Woods getting back with his Swedish bombshell and I was thinking about the most beta things I have done in the past with a lizard.

Here is mine:

Wrote a letter to myself about my feelings of a lizard.
Asked the lizard to give us another chance when she dumped me.
Texted a lizard way too much (shout out to G manifesto for shining the light in my eye).
Contemplated buying a lizard a drink when she asked in Moonlighting (club in London).
Listened to what a lizard said instead of watched her actions.
Spent hours on the phone (pillow talk) with a lizard.
Argued with a lizard over the direction of our relationship.

Feel free to chime in with yours.
Too embarrasswd. I used to be the king of the pussies. Thank God I found forums like this.

When I was in sleepaway camp at the age of 12, I was hanging out with my girlfriend. We were talking about something, I can't remember, but I couldn't look her in the eyes for some reason and I started crying. Ha was this beta?

When I was in college I had a girlfriend. One night we were sleeping and I had dream that she broke up with me and I started crying. We woke up and she asked me what was wrong. I told her about the dream and she said that I was becoming emotionally dependent on her. She broke up with me soon after (but she still wanted to have sex).

But, probably the most beta thing I've ever done was be in a four year relationship with a girl because I was afraid to brake up with her. I couldn't even consciously acknowledge that it wasn't working. She broke up with me.

Being beta is about taking the path of least resistance.

Called a girl 8 times on valentine's day to ask her to be my valentine. Each time the call didn't go through, I rationalized some reason she probably didn't see it (the call was dropped, she must be calling me back at the same instant, the call went straight to VM so she didn't see the missed call, etc).

Absolutely pathetic.

A year and a half later, I met a guy who knew her via running in a related social group, and he said to me "Oh you were the guy who called "lizard" x number of times on Valentine's day, aren't you?"

WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT.

Thank god I was just a young Technics back then, and discovered the path shortly thereafter.

Spaffed on her belly instead of her face because I thought she wouldn't like it on her face.

Really just goes to show how women shit on guys who act like pussies. They're ruthless really. Sometimes I really do think that women have no respect or empathy for weak men, they look at them with disgust and hatred.

I was in an estrangement period with a girl after about four years of being together (this relationship purgatory was her idea). We still saw each other more or less regularly during this time, and two ridiculous incidents happened...

1.) She invited me to NYC for a New Years party, and promptly spent the night creeping around and making out with another dude in front of a loft full of people. Here's the truly beta part - instead of telling her off and getting the fuck out of there, I stayed with her at her friend's place for the entire weekend while drinking myself into oblivion.

2.) A few months later...when she was in the shower one night I found a used condom on top of her trashcan. I confronted her when she got out of the bathroom by dangling the filthy thing in her face, and found out she had been sleeping with someone else for awhile and had been lying about everything. Once again - instead of telling her off and getting the fuck out of there, I went to go see the xx with her and hung out with her all weekend (although she did cry a lot and bought all my drinks).

That was a dark year.

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can start climbing, mate. Those two examples were really pussified, but at least now you won't do it again. Women really do put us through shit, but we probably need it to get stronger, and in the end, we win the race.

In 7th grade I wrote two LONG ass love letters to a girl I had a crush on. She was previously my closest female friend, and we would talk on the phone all the time for an hour or two at a time. I was basically her girlfriend with a penis.

She ripped up the letters in front of my friends saying she didn't like me back, disparaging me, and making fun of me while I wasn't there, and we never spoke again.

There is a silver lining to this story, though. When school started up again in 8th grade, she developed a crush on me and all of her friends would push me to give her a chance. They would chase me around and when I said no, they would chase even harder. But like I said before: we never spoke again.

It was hard at the time, but I learned young just how ruthless girls can be and what they respond to.

I never got abused by girls like that when I was younger. Girls would either get their friends to ask me to be their boyfriends, or they would pick on me because they had a crush on me. The way I got abused by women was in a totally different way, such as them violently assaulting me or lying about me to others.

Ever since I started going out and tried picking up chicks, I have been abused by women in the same ways you guys have, but I've generally just took it on the chin and carried on. I've toughened up a lot in the last year.

lots of shit, bought some broad flowers on valentines day, actually giving a shit about valentines day, got LJBF'd by various girls

eating pussy as well

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Wrote poems. Long fucking poems.

Yep, I said it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-18-2013 05:37 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Yep, I said it.

Yep - me too.I wrote around 12 poems for one girl I liked. Unrequited love and all that. Made me stop writing poems for a long.

Quote: (01-18-2013 05:40 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Yep, I said it.

Yep - me too.I wrote around 12 poems for one girl I liked. Unrequited love and all that. Made me stop writing poems for a long.

I used to do these huge, 4 page poems and get all excited about giving them to her. I wasted so much emotional energy for an utterly fruitless cause thinking about it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-18-2013 05:47 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Yep, I said it.

I used to do these huge, 4 page poems and get all excited about giving them to her. I wasted so much emotional energy for an utterly fruitless cause thinking about it.

I thought I was going to be the only one who wrote poems

pff. You're all amateurs...

Wrote a short story for a "girl" "friend" when I was 18 because she had just gotten dumped by her boyfriend and I wanted to cheer her up. I never was interested in dating her, but still... pretty fucking lame.

When I was 19 I told a girl I loved her after we were "dating" for 3 weeks. We hadn't had sex yet, and suffice to say, didn't, after that episode. Oh ya, and we were "friends" for about 5-6 months before that while she was fucking 2 other boyfriends. The friendship was ruined lol...

ohhh man. Good times lmao.

Quote: (01-18-2013 05:47 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Yep, I said it.

I didn't have the balls to really even show a poem. I just mentioned an email that i was in a poetry contest that I won and she wanted to see the poem. Turkish Delight. She said thank you and her expression took a turn for the worse.

Took me 8 months to get over that. My first big dose of failure that set me in the right direction.

Well before I ever had a girlfriend I had 'sperg game. A hot girl would talk to me at school and I would say a few words then say "i gotta go" and just walk away. I had a girl once come up to me and ask me if I was going to prom. I told her "who the fuck would want to go to prom" and laughed at her (she wanted me to ask her to prom). I got my first kiss and first blowjob within minutes of eachother, the chick basically had to force me to kiss her because I was a pussy. I had my first LTR at the end of highschool and she broke up with me because she was really depressed. I said "cool" and started telling her about the boss I just beat in a videogame.

Once I had my first real LTR a few years ago. I wouldn't kiss her. She invited me over to help her 'hang her posters' we cuddled in her bed before she said "kiss me" then sucked my dick. I knew things weren't going well with that, but I stuck with it. She broke up with me and I cried, not because I was sad, but because it was so hard for her to tell me she was unhappy. We went on a 'break' and she fucked like 5 dudes (I fucked a few chicks too with my 'sperg game). I went out on st pattys day and pulled a chick super fast, logistics were shitty so we went to mcdonalds. Again too scared to kiss her so on the bus home I didn't know what to do. I rested my head on her shoulder. We didn't bang obviously.

Basically my betaness is inaction. I desire a girl, but am too scared to do anything about it.

I don't think it matters if you have a strong frame most the time. If you want to write letters or poems so what but if you're a puss the rest of the time then that's not good..

One I can remember...I welded up a little chair out of some scrap metal and gave it to my girlfriend. It was about 7 inches high like something you would put on a coffee table. I went over there one day and it was broken so I was like WTF Kathy why is this broken? She said it fell on the floor...Bullshit motherfucker I welded that together it's not going to break on the fucking carpet you fucked it up when you were pissed on the fucking phone at me the other day...Sooo I took it and opened her sliding door to the balcony and jumped off right onto the hood of her fucking car got in mine and left.

I think I've gone in most of the classic beta traps.

My worst is one I wrote about here.

Chatting to a girl online for 5 years.

Inviting her home to me. Plane+train+pickup

almost paying for the ticket

Candle light dinner.

Romantic walk. Where I lighted a candle while we watched the view.

Wasn't REAL beta though, as I did it with "bemused mastery" haha... I knerw she digged me and was almost begging for it....

took her home and banged.

Wish I could have THAT much control every time.

Quote: (01-18-2013 06:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't think it matters if you have a strong frame most the time. If you want to write letters or poems so what but if you're a puss the rest of the time then that's not good..

One I can remember...I welded up a little chair out of some scrap metal and gave it to my girlfriend. It was about 7 inches high like something you would put on a coffee table. I went over there one day and it was broken so I was like WTF Kathy why is this broken? She said it fell on the floor...Bullshit motherfucker I welded that together it's not going to break on the fucking carpet you fucked it up when you were pissed on the fucking phone at me the other day...Sooo I took it and opened her sliding door to the balcony and jumped off right onto the hood of her fucking car got in mine and left.

You Mediterranean cats are very passionate lol

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Guys, if you still have some of your poems why don't share some lines? This way we can all remember the beta we were...[Image: blush.gif][Image: angel.gif][Image: confused.gif]

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (01-18-2013 06:20 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I had my first LTR at the end of highschool and she broke up with me because she was really depressed. I said "cool" and started telling her about the boss I just beat in a videogame.

Actually alpha as fuck

Double post