rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Space Station Tour

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/statio..._tour.html

Quote: (01-18-2013 02:39 AM)houston Wrote:  

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/statio..._tour.html

I'd hate to share a space station with her. Can you imagine how much hair she sheds? It's not like you can sweep it up in zero-gravity, the stuff is just going to float and irritate you in random places. And it's not like she's allowed to wash it, so it's dirty random hair floating around.

^^Yeah,plus she was kind of irritating. AND she's the commander. I'd likely go crazy up there.

But once you get past all of that stuff, the tour was cool. I've never seen video from the space station before.

I agree that, in space, concern for femininity is superseded by the concern for practical matters. But that only means that we'll be fucked if we ever colonize space. Imagine all women having short hair or skrillex...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

She can tie that shit up.

It must be really fun to cum up there. I'd be shooting jizz comets all over the place.

I could never go to that space station because my hunger for new pussy would burn too much.

Fuck, water is awesome in space.. and upside down toothpaste!

Quote: (01-18-2013 10:55 AM)soup Wrote:  

It must be really fun to cum up there. I'd be shooting jizz comets all over the place.

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.