rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A taste of things to come

A SCHOOLGIRL bully is filmed allegedly attacking a boy in a video that’s swept the internet — and sent her terrified family into HIDING.

The footage is believed to show the pint-sized 11-year-old taunting, punching and abusing a classmate aged 12 — who refused to hit her back.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...z2IIt8QrEz

He's the prototype of the ideal male for the 21st century - takes everything a girl dishes out, without a whimper of protest.

What a stupid society believing in this, if a female hits you, you can't hit her back.!!!!!????. That ladies first is also the biggest bs.

That lad should've cracked her and she would think twice before hitting anybody. But I said ths story before and I will repeat it.

Had a buddy who was 13 and his sister 11, witness their parents argue and mom called the police. When they arrived, she claimed that the husband hit her. This did not happen. Both he and his sister told the cops that their mom was lying. Police couldn't do anything about it and guess who had to leave the house? The dad had to be inconvenienced and find another place to go. Even though she lied, there are no repercussions.

The law, police and white beta knights generally are all on the side of women. Had that boy hit her back with no witnesses, she would make up some story how he hit her first and he'd hav some problems. Kudos to the Scottish people who have a backbone and don't stand up for that.

If the kid had punched her he would've been expelled and possibly charged with assault. He did the smart thing.

There's a certain type of personality (aggressive, stupid, antisocial) that is only capable of learning things the hard way. People who have this type of personality don't respond to anything but force. There is no appeal to logic. They are too stupid to understand it. There is no appeal to emotion. They are not emotionally developed enough for that to have any effect. These people will only accept reality when it literally smacks them in the face and they realize that their actions have consequences.

The best thing that could happen for this girl is for her to step to the wrong person and get beat so bad she ends up in the hospital. That's the only way she'll ever learn that what she's doing is unacceptable in civilized society. If she doesn't learn that lesson soon she'll keep on being an aggressive lowlife and some drunk chav will stick a blade in her throat before she hits 20.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-18-2013 09:15 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

There's a certain type of personality (aggressive, stupid, antisocial) that is only capable of learning things the hard way. People who have this type of personality don't respond to anything but force. There is no appeal to logic. They are too stupid to understand it. There is no appeal to emotion. They are not emotionally developed enough for that to have any effect. These people will only accept reality when it literally smacks them in the face and they realize that their actions have consequences.

This is one of the most intelligent things I have ever read! I have believed this for a long time, but had difficulty putting it into words so I came off like an arrogant person when claiming some people are just smarter than others, on a biological level. I agree with the part about the girl needing to go to a hospital and survive a potential fatality to truly grow up, but it doesnt nearly match the genius of what was said above.