rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I contact this woman this week or in eight months

Last night, I was on a train. I was sitting near one of the exits reading a book and I was alone. An 18 year old sat down across from me. Her stop was coming up and she was waiting to exit. She had a big poster board near her legs. I asked her if that was a souvenir. She said that it was her work. Then she asked me what I was doing on the train. I told her that I was coming home from a Brooklyn Nets game.

Next, she told me that she was a freshman at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT). I told her that I lived in an NYU dorm this summer. The train was slowing down, so I immediately told her that she seemed pretty cool and that I will be moving into NYC this September. I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink and she said that she has a boyfriend. I told her that a lot of things could change from now until September. She said that is true, haha. I then said that I would give her my number and if anything changed hit me up. She said that I'll give you my number. She yelled it out while she was outside the train before the doors closed. I got it.

My immediate instinct was to text her this Sunday to wish her luck with her upcoming semester but I have learned to always do the opposite. Therefore, I reasoned that I should wait until September to contact her. Today, I was re-reading Bang to see where I went wrong last week with a girl who I met at a library but who flaked out the day of our drink date. Anyway, I saw that Roosh advised that should you text a girl within the first week of meeting her or else she will mentally write you off.

Here is my dilemma: I want to meet up with her asap. She was cute and she was attracted to me because she gave me her number even though she has a boyfriend. Also, it was only about a three minute conversion. My problem is that I do not have a place in NYC yet but I could rent a room in one of those hour long hotels. I am confident that if I can get her out to a few venues near FIT, I will get the bang. I will take her to the same places where I took 3 other girls last summer with the last resulting in a bang.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated if I should text her this week or wait until September. If this one does not work out, on to the next. Thanks

Text her so she remembers you.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Yep, text her so she remembers you. Don't say anything beta like "hope you have a good semester" or anything. Send her a tease text. "Hey, I saw a poster exactly like yours in the [crap shop]. Were you fibbing to me about what it actually was, missy?"

Then get her Facebook and long game her if you can't see her for a while.

Funny story my current "girlfriend" is from FIT. I sleep in the dorms all the time. The school is 99% female, 1 % gay. These girls are GAME...I can introduce you to a few of her friends...ofcourse after I am done fucking them all. But seriously text her...especially if she is from NYC and FIT. She doesn't get hit on much except on the street or club. Who knows maybe she is my "girlfriend". Will be doing me a favor.

Agree with what these guys have said, text her for sure but make sure its something witty like MattC suggested. I actually couldn't think of a better line than what Matt said hahahahaha. Respect to you though for deciphering a phone number aloud on a train platform though!

Here is an update: I took bojangles and MattC's advice. I sent her a text about a week later but I got a return text within a second that said, "You cannot send a text to a land-line number." So I thought that this girl gave me a false number. So I mentally say, "on to the next.." So I forgot about this girl for the next week until tonight when I read Doulos2Game and LaPastillaRoja's advice. I started laughing, and I decided to dial the number to see if it was legit. A man answered the phone and I hung up. In hindsight, it would have been funny if I called her last week after the text and got her father to give her the phone. Flashback to the 1950s, haha.

Next, I typed the name into Google. It gave me the first and last name of a women. So I typed in the girl's first and the last name of the other woman followed by FIT and the girl's twitter account popped up. I concluded that she gave me her home phone number instead of her cell phone number. Her father was most likely on the other line, haha. So I will give her a call at her house in August to set up a drink date when she returns in to FIT in September.

Doulos2Game: I will PM you her name. That is good to know about the 99-1 female to gay male ratio at FIT. Ill let you know when I get settled in NYC and we can do some damage at FIT in the fall.

I doubt she'll remember you mate. Nothing to lose obviously but it'll be an uphill battle from the start.