rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Under-21 girls and date/logistic ideas

I'm 28. The last time I fucked an under-21 year old was when I was also under-21. I'm setting up a date with a 20 year old right now.

With the drinking age at 21, what are some strategies you've used to go on (night time) dates with these girls? The entire bar scene is off-limits where I live as it's a college town and they are strict - I still get carded and I've got visible grey hair. One idea I have is to go to a pool hall nearby that doesn't card for entry, only to buy drinks.

I ask because my usual strategy is a bar-date near my place and bounce back to it after - but there's nothing much going on in my immediate area besides bars.

House parties are off-limits as the ones I know about are limited to my social-circle, which includes quite a few female friends who would cock-block me for bringing around a 20 year old and definitely give me shit later about it.

Instead of meeting at a bar how about meeting at a cafe style place for coffee and a pastry, similar to what Roosh recommends for a first date in Day Bang? Instead of bouncing to the bar as the next stop go on a short walk and pitch the idea of going back to your place for a "real drink." Since she's under age she should jump at the chance of being able to drink with you.

From there run Tuth's first date recipe and add the notch. [Image: banana.gif]

I usually go to the park and then tell her to come back to my apartment

Get her back to your place ASAP. Under 21 girls don't do dates.

The way you sell this is by asking her, "Want to have a drink with me?"

If she says, "Okay" then you follow it up with, "Are you old enough to go to a bar yet?" And she'll say no, then you just say "Okay, we can share a drink from my balcony/porch/kitchen". (pick your nicest spot of your apartment)

If she says "I'm not old enough to go to a bar," then you just follow it up with "Okay, we can share a drink from my balcony/porch/kitchen".

If she says, "I don't drink," then just ask her if she wants to watch a movie. She'll probably say yes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Wanna smoke some weed? Perfect cos you can't exactly do that in public

Ah, I don't know why I was thinking this was going to be more complicated or difficult than it should be. There's some interesting cafe/shop things nearby as well that weren't on my radar as (nighttime) date venues. Good stuff.

I'm heading to the liquor store today to stock up on more variety of things to offer for drinks at my place when that happens.

Check out the "day date bang recipe" I wrote a while back.

Younger girls are great fun and easily amused, they're used to just sitting round people's houses so no need to do anything to impress.

Go kayaking or ice skating. Good fun.

Quote: (01-20-2013 06:41 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Go kayaking or ice skating. Good fun.

These are fantastic post-bang activities.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-20-2013 10:16 AM)Fatless Wrote:  

I'm heading to the liquor store today to stock up on more variety of things to offer for drinks at my place when that happens.

If you don't already, have a few drinks that you make particularly well that you can brag about to these women. Over the summer I really got into mixology and specialized in Mojitos. During the date I would always casually bring up my new "hobby" and talk about how most mojitos are garbage and how I grow my own mint, etc. The attention to detail would always impress them and many would say how they couldn't wait to try one for themselves.

Later in the date I would bring it up as an afterthought. "oh hey, let's swing by my place for a few so you can try that mojito." Like money in the bank...[Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (01-16-2013 12:58 PM)Fatless Wrote:  

I'm 28. The last time I fucked an under-21 year old was when I was also under-21. I'm setting up a date with a 20 year old right now.

With the drinking age at 21, what are some strategies you've used to go on (night time) dates with these girls? The entire bar scene is off-limits where I live as it's a college town and they are strict - I still get carded and I've got visible grey hair. One idea I have is to go to a pool hall nearby that doesn't card for entry, only to buy drinks.

I ask because my usual strategy is a bar-date near my place and bounce back to it after - but there's nothing much going on in my immediate area besides bars.

House parties are off-limits as the ones I know about are limited to my social-circle, which includes quite a few female friends who would cock-block me for bringing around a 20 year old and definitely give me shit later about it.
In Canada the age is at 19 so I've never experienced this with the bulk of women I have dated. However, I know a gentleman who always meets the girl at a coffee shop, built the attraction really high, would walk around with her in my downtown area and then cab back with her to his place to have drinks, and in turn fuck.

I've never tried it personally, but it sounds like a quality system granted your charm and ability to build rapport is good enough.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

(Some ideas I posted last year)..

"The best place to take a girl under 21 is to your couch. They usually don't need much wining and dining. Don't do any formal "adult dates". I think taking them to a club is even too much investment. Just tell them to come over to your place to watch a funny tv show. If they are not comfortable doing that, take them somewhere to walk around and drink. I like outdoor malls but even the downtown shopping district is cool. Just make sure you have a drink and keep it close to your house so you can "go back to your place" easily. If they like you, and they are DTF, it doesn't take much to get them going. Don't waste alot of time and money on them. Have 2 drinks and then get back to your couch."

-----

"Here is another one that I like sometimes...

I say..."I'm going shopping later, wanna come be my assistant?"

or..."I'm going shopping later, come have a drink and be my stylist"

or..."I'm going shopping later, come help me pick out some outfits"

Something like that. Take her to a nice shopping area. Grab some drinks and put them into paper cups. Walk around, get a little tipsy and start going into some high end clothing stores. Let the store workers work for you. Have them put together some outfits and try them on. Have fun with it. Let your girl help you. Try on a few outfits and keep drinking. Buy a nice expensive outfit! Let your date go into some nice womens stores and try stuff on. Play around with this and use it to build comfort/attraction. After a while, get something to eat.

This is my basic "afternoon mall date" with a younger girl. Use all the stores and people in the mall to your advantage.
There is alot of interesting stuff to look at and make conversation about. Some stores are sexy, some stores are fun, some stores are artsy. Go into a bunch of them and use them to create the mood and vibe you want. When she gets a little tipsy, take her into "Victoria's Secret" or something. Stuff like this."

Keep your receipts so you can return whatever you buy!

-----

"I recently banged 2 girls under 21. Here is what I did...

Girl #1- First date, we went to a house party. Second date, I picked her up and we went straight to the liquor store. We poured vodka into our Gatorade bottles and went to a nice, upscale outdoor mall. We walked around the mall sipping our vodka/gatorade. We shopped a little, tried on a some expensive clothes, people watched, and got some pizza. After about 2 hours, I said, "lets to my place and smoke a j". Thats was it. Bang

Girl #2- First date, we met at her school for a quick lunch in her school's cafe. Second date, we went to a little chinese restaurant, nothing fancy. Then back to my house. Make out. Third date, I picked her up on my brother's motorcycle and we went for a ride. More make out. Fourth Date, I said..."wanna come over and watch Tosh.0". She came to my house and drank some wine. Bang."

From this thread.

Go to a Barnes & Noble, grab a drink and just do laps around the building for a half hour or so to build comfort/run game. Don't talk about your job at all, or make up a funny one.

As if the idea spontaneously occurred to you, mention that you know a cool park near the area. Make sure there are swings at this park and that it is secluded. Get her on the swings with you and I guarantee you'll get a makeout afterwards. I then like to go in my car to seal the deal as going to a dude's apartment is a little too "adult" for these chicks. If you seal the deal, nice job...you'll still probably get flaked on next time, but if not, the girl will probably become obsessed with you.

Quote: (01-21-2013 05:34 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Don't talk about your job at all, or make up a funny one.

As if the idea spontaneously occurred to you, mention that you know a cool park near the area. Make sure there are swings at this park and that it is secluded. Get her on the swings with you and I guarantee you'll get a makeout afterwards.

If you seal the deal, nice job...you'll still probably get flaked on next time, but if not, the girl will probably become obsessed with you.

Truth! I can tell that this dude has been banging some 18-19 year olds!

Just wanted to report back here guys. I had her meet me at in my neighborhood train stop. I said I was hungry; let's go to the grocery store and get some food to cook together at my place. She agreed, I cooked, had some vokda drinks I mixed myself. While cooking I turned on the kino and was kissing her by the time we had 1 drink down each. We proceeded to "watch a movie" (aka bang 3 times throughout the night).

I did very little talking about my job. Stuck to funny stories and building rapport in that manner.

I also noticed she was hardcore glued to her smartphone - worse than any girls closer to my age seem to be. I didn't give her shit about it, though, because I wanted the bang and was under the impression that's not particularly unusual anymore these days for younger girls. Criticizing her for it or telling her to put it away would have probably been jarring since it's just normal for her.

Quote: (02-03-2013 04:54 PM)Fatless Wrote:  

I had her meet me at in my neighborhood train stop. I said I was hungry; let's go to the grocery store and get some food to cook together at my place. She agreed

Beautiful!

This is all it takes sometimes. Just invite her to your house!

she was hardcore glued to her smartphone

I didn't give her shit about it

Well played. I don't care about girls checking their phones. Nowadays, checking your phone is just like breathing. Who cares?

Nice one mate, cheers for the update

If you can get an under 21 chick back to your place thats 90% of the battle. I just keep it light and as playful as possible. Not sure why but it's been my experience that EVERY under 21 chick I've brought back to my place usually refuses any drink I try and offer. This has never cost me the bang though, I usually get the girls to loosen up by playing some PS3 or throwing on some music. From there its usually a smooth transition from making out to a bang.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (02-04-2013 09:21 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Not sure why but it's been my experience that EVERY under 21 chick I've brought back to my place usually refuses any drink I try and offer.

First time trying, but I casually made a drink for myself while cooking and then after I had some of it, I stopped and said, "um, actually, you should have a drink with me." And then I turned my back from her and just started making one.

Basically I used the same kind of attitude of presumption: she'll follow if you lead. Just like when you use, "let's get out of here" at a bar/club, instead of "do you want to get out of here?" It's subtle but there's a reason it works.

I hear you.

Like I said, It's never cost me the bang before, so I don't stress over getting a girl to drink. I actually feel better knowing that the girl is banging me 100% sober (more so when under 21), that way there is less chance for awkwardness on future bangs in case she ends up doing something she "regrets", she has to own her decision.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I have been killing it with under-21 girls lately, no alcohol. Though alcohol is rarely part of my game anyway.

Here's a quick breakdown:

18yo - Picked her up at her place, drove to a park by the water (this was months ago when it was ncie out). We talked for a while and started making out at the park. Before too long we banged in my car.

19yo - one date during the day, nothing happened. Day 2, got dinner near my place and then went back. Quickly started making out and boned.

20yo - Date 1, dinner and a makeout. Date 2, went looking for art for my place, back to my place, almost fucked but didn't. Date 3, right to my place, finally smashed.

I have a date for a 20yo set up on Thursday.

I asked her to happy hour and she asks "What's happy hour?" I tell her, and she says she can't because she's not 21. I tell her we can meet up for a soda instead, and she's down.

Anyway, when the weather is nice, taking a girl down by the water, or to any beautiful place like a park, garden, cliff, or something breathtaking is a smooth move.

Directly to your place is also good.

Criticizing her for it or telling her to put it away would have probably been jarring since it's just normal for her.

I criticize girls for this all the time.

"Put that away, you're not allowed to text with me"

"You're not gonna be texting all night, get rid of that"

She might break the rules a couple times, but scold her, and let her know she's breaking the rules. My experience is that girls can really adjust their behavior if you make it clear what you expect. I might even take it and turn it off or put it somewhere like up on a dresser. Out of sight, out of mind.

YMMV

do you guys ever find that girls will be scared of going back to your place when they dont know you that well?

so doing something public first is better?

do you think a good text is "do you have a fakeid?"

Nah.... That implies mischief. Better would be:

"Wanna link up for a drink?"