rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

University of Toronto hosts student orgy

Official story here: http://m.thestar.com/news/gta/article/13...-adventure

Quote:Quote:

“Young people often experiment with their sexuality, and we know that many young adults’ conceptualizations of what constitutes a ‘relationship’ has changed over the years. Recognizing those changes and offering mechanisms and events for young adults to self-express their sexual attitudes in a safe environment should be encouraged,” she wrote in an email. “It’s time that we recognize that not everyone is in heterosexual, monogamous, committed long-term relationships and nor does everyone wish to be.”

I've always said that feminism has caused women to be more devalued than ever before. I'm sure we've all understood how their whole focus on tolerance has obviously backfired, but now they are overtly promoting playerhood in men. The future is gunna be interesting to say the least.

I'm doing this at my school and will only let hot chicks in.

This will obviously not work.

It'll end up being an omega brony gangbang with maybe one fat girl.

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:26 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

That's exactly what i'm thinking, and why mine and WesternCancer's plan won't work. That's the downside of a little too much tolerance. Everyone's included.

That's going to be one hell of a sausagefest with no hot women.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:26 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Precisely.

First of all, it's U of T; believe it or not, an institute of 'higher' learning (remember Dr. Warren Farrell? U of T = Harvard + Toronto, digest that), and second, by encouraging students to get together and fuck, you're not going to get the top members of each sex; they get enough so that they don't have to go there as it is; it's like accidentally stumbling on a nudist colony (which happened to me when I was 21, good story); the only people who are going to be naked are the people you don't want to see naked. I've met like 3 hot girls who go or went to U of T, compared with many dozens who went to York, and even more who went to school elsewhere.

I would advise any U of T based players to keep and cultivate any and all connections you have in Kingston (Queens'), London (Fanshawe and Western), St. Catharines (Brock and Niagara) and Waterloo (Laurier) and to visit them whenever you can; you can DHV by spouting on how you go to U of T, but you get to deal with girls you actually want to fuck.

I've met like 3 hot girls who go or went to U of T, compared with many dozens who went to York, and even more who went to school elsewhere.

I would advise any U of T based players to keep and cultivate any and all connections you have in Kingston (Queens'), London (Fanshawe and Western), St. Catharines (Brock and Niagara) and Waterloo (Laurier) and to visit them whenever you can; you can DHV by spouting on how you go to U of T, but you get to deal with girls you actually want to fuck.

I go to York, and its paradise compared to U of T. Enough hot women to satisfy a guy who is social. I also only know 3 hot girls who go to U of T. Still haven't been able to hit up Guelph, London, Kingston, or Waterloo, even though I have friends with places in all of them. They're having a blast though. Basically, the further you go from Toronto the better it gets.

Quick breakdown of the southern Ontario university scene:

Queens and Western have the highest quality of girls. They are the primary destinations for smart, classy girls from the GTA/golden horseshoe. Go to one of these (or UBC, or McGill) if you can get in, partly for the girls who might be worth some sort of MLTR, and partly because you give a shit about your career.

Second-tier schools like Guelph, Laurier, Brock, and McMaster have lower quality, in terms of girls with brains/class. Basically if you are a chick from a good family who can afford all the test prep and grade-inflated private summer schools money can buy, and you can STILL only get into podunk U... well, let's just say you're going to be pretty easily impressed and manipulated. Go to these places for regular road trips, and fish in some stocked ponds.

York in particular is infamous for its low standards and rampant feminism/leftism. So, it's a haven for dumb slutty white girls.

U of T is a great school but the combination of being in the middle of a big city and being filled with South/East Asian students who would rather study and prepare for their futures than party (crazy, I know) means there is very little community. Don't go to U of T if you care at all about having a "college" experience.

Carleton is Ottawa's York. Ottawa U is very French and multi-racial. Great city, prob not worth the drive if you're anywhere west of Peterborough though.

Of all these schools, I think Guelph is the uncontested poosy paradise. Wonder what others' experiences have been though.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Prudish Toronto is having a field day with this and the Swigners Club is laughing with all this free promo its getting.

I will be there and if neede can provide a report if you RVF'ers want. I am a active swinger and this is my favourite swingers club with a heavy deep discount. I'm there.

Will it be a meat fest?

Yes.

Do I care ?

No.

Why?

Because 95% of the dudes there will have zero or negative game. Its like Usain Bolt running the 100M at the Special Olympics. For me its really just begin able to enjoy the club on the cheap.

But its sometimes harder to game in these situations and this is why I do not go to these things explicitly trying to get kitty. Its a complete mind fuck where you can spend 2 hours warming up a girl and then have some dumb shit go down or run out of time if the club closes.

Yo kosko give us a breakdown on the whole scene/how it all works.

THAT'S FUCKIN RAPE MAN!!!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yo kosko, I just found out I'm about a 3.5 hour ride away from Toronto(in the Detroit area), so I might take a mini road trip there. Any tips on gaming the locals?

Quote: (01-16-2013 01:36 PM)Frost Wrote:  

Queens and Western have the highest quality of girls. They are the primary destinations for smart, classy girls from the GTA/golden horseshoe. Go to one of these (or UBC, or McGill) if you can get in, partly for the girls who might be worth some sort of MLTR, and partly because you give a shit about your career.

Second-tier schools like Guelph, Laurier, Brock, and McMaster have lower quality, in terms of girls with brains/class. Basically if you are a chick from a good family who can afford all the test prep and grade-inflated private summer schools money can buy, and you can STILL only get into podunk U... well, let's just say you're going to be pretty easily impressed and manipulated. Go to these places for regular road trips, and fish in some stocked ponds.

York in particular is infamous for its low standards and rampant feminism/leftism. So, it's a haven for dumb slutty white girls.

U of T is a great school but the combination of being in the middle of a big city and being filled with South/East Asian students who would rather study and prepare for their futures than party (crazy, I know) means there is very little community. Don't go to U of T if you care at all about having a "college" experience.

Carleton is Ottawa's York. Ottawa U is very French and multi-racial. Great city, prob not worth the drive if you're anywhere west of Peterborough though.

Of all these schools, I think Guelph is the uncontested poosy paradise. Wonder what others' experiences have been though.

Ah shit, I forgot Guelph; lots of girls (I believe it's still the #1 Veterinary program in the country...raise your hand if you've met more than five girls who wanted to be a veterinarian?) and it's a pretty cool city.

McMaster is okay (don't let the lovely view fool you; Hamilton is a decent scene), but the girls I've met there and their attitudes are leading me to believe that they think the school is up there with the U of T's and Westerns' of the world (it's a fine school, but it's no Western).

U of T could be great, if it wasn't in the middle of one of the most expensive and soul-crushingly feminist PC cities in the Western Hemisphere and full of FOB Asians and achievement-minded fives and sixes. Still, a guy with game (because Kosko is on point; the average game-level at U of T is something between fully non-existent and detectable with powerful microscopes - such things happen when your student body was either raised to focus solely on academia, or comes from a game black hole like Asia) can do well, while advancing his future prospects (though again, supplement it with road trips to other schools).

But I will agree with you on almost all counts;

- Cutest girls, Tier I? Queens beating out Western by a nose. Both schools have lots of nice girls but having visited them both several times, Queens seems to have a deeper top-end.

- Best scene, Tier I? Western, noted party school, though Kingston is also a cool town, but it loses points for its relative isolation (it's roughly halfway between Montreal and Toronto...at Western go one hour west and you're on the shores of Lake Huron, and go two hours east and you're in Toronto, and London itself is about three times bigger than Kingston).

- Cutest girls, Tier II? Laurier. In Waterloo, you're either into Tech (so go to Waterloo) or Humanities (go to Laurier). Odd though, that I knew and saw so much talent roving around that campus.

- Best scene, Tier II? Again, giving it to Laurier, mostly because it's near the center of a city with half a million people and Ottawa is kind of 'meh'. If you can get to St. Catharines (Brock-Niagara) in the summer though (so Niagara Falls is hopping and Port Dalhousie is up and running) it's pretty good too.

- Best Road trip? London in September.

- 'Fuck you Nonpareil, I just want to bang hot but trashy girls!', all roads lead to Barrie.

- Don't even bother: Going north of Barrie. I visited a friend in North Bay (Nipissing) once, in December...regrettable.

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:41 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Ah shit, I forgot Guelph; lots of girls (I believe it's still the #1 Veterinary program in the country...raise your hand if you've met more than five girls who wanted to be a veterinarian?) and it's a pretty cool city.

McMaster is okay (don't let the lovely view fool you; Hamilton is a decent scene), but the girls I've met there and their attitudes are leading me to believe that they think the school is up there with the U of T's and Westerns' of the world (it's a fine school, but it's no Western).

U of T could be great, if it wasn't in the middle of one of the most expensive and soul-crushingly feminist PC cities in the Western Hemisphere and full of FOB Asians and achievement-minded fives and sixes. Still, a guy with game (because Kosko is on point; the average game-level at U of T is something between fully non-existent and detectable with powerful microscopes - such things happen when your student body was either raised to focus solely on academia, or comes from a game black hole like Asia) can do well, while advancing his future prospects (though again, supplement it with road trips to other schools).

- Cutest girls, Tier I? Queens beating out Western by a nose. Both schools have lots of nice girls but having visited them both several times, Queens seems to have a deeper top-end.

- Best scene, Tier I? Western, noted party school, though Kingston is also a cool town, but it loses points for its relative isolation (it's roughly halfway between Montreal and Toronto...at Western go one hour west and you're on the shores of Lake Huron, and go two hours east and you're in Toronto, and London itself is about three times bigger than Kingston).

- Cutest girls, Tier II? Laurier. In Waterloo, you're either into Tech (so go to Waterloo) or Humanities (go to Laurier). Odd though, that I knew and saw so much talent roving around that campus.

- Best scene, Tier II? Again, giving it to Laurier, mostly because it's near the center of a city with half a million people and Ottawa is kind of 'meh'. If you can get to St. Catharines (Brock-Niagara) in the summer though (so Niagara Falls is hopping and Port Dalhousie is up and running) it's pretty good too.

- 'Fuck you Nonpareil, I just want to bang hot but trashy girls!', all roads lead to Barrie.

- Don't even bother: Going north of Barrie. I visited a friend in North Bay (Nipissing) once, in December...regrettable.

I heard the exact same sentiments Frost and Nonpareil share about all these schools from friends of mine attending them.

Frost, you're saying highest quality girls go to Queens and Western because of the prestige of those schools. When you say "quality" I assume you mean class, but what about beauty? Nonpareil argues that Queens and Western do have the most beautiful girls. Most beauty and most class? I better take some road trips quick.

Also, York is indeed a feminist haven, but it's located close to Vaughn and Woodbridge where, despite their massive egos, a lot of Italian and other European hotties live in addition to the slutty White ones. Too bad it's a commuter school and the party scene is non-existent.

Nonpareil, London/Western for St.Patrick's day in March is second behind going for homecoming in September. Also, Guelph might contend for second Best Scene.

Kosko, I can't believe you're hitting that up. Let us know how it goes.

Quote: (01-17-2013 04:02 AM)Stoic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:41 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I heard the exact same sentiments Frost and Nonpareil share about all these schools from friends of mine attending them.

Frost, you're saying highest quality girls go to Queens and Western because of the prestige of those schools. When you say "quality" I assume you mean class, but what about beauty? Nonpareil argues that Queens and Western do have the most beautiful girls. Most beauty and most class? I better take some road trips quick.

Also, York is indeed a feminist haven, but it's located close to Vaughn and Woodbridge where, despite their massive egos, a lot of Italian and other European hotties live in addition to the slutty White ones. Too bad it's a commuter school and the party scene is non-existent.

Nonpareil, London/Western for St.Patrick's day in March is second behind going for homecoming in September. Also, Guelph might contend for second Best Scene.

Kosko, I can't believe you're hitting that up. Let us know how it goes.

Stoic, I find classy/rich girls to be objectively more attractive, on average. But in addition I'd rather spend my time taking down 'classy' girls. Just taste I guess. I think there was a thread on this recently.

But in any case Western is well known for its hot girls. Queens less so, but I think it ranks right up there.

I spent two St Pat's days in London. Absolutely wild.

Nonpareil,

McMaster students who think the pride of the hammer is on par with Queen's and UWO? Hilarious. Hey, nothing wrong with going to a tier-2 school, but don't pretend otherwise.

Waterloo is a great school career-wise, but as a tech school, the ratios are shit. But with Laurier right next door... I say just bang Laurier girls at night, but study at Waterloo during the day and get a real job after graduation.

I maintain that Guelph beats them all though. Maclean's (the canuck US News and World Report) says it has the best ratio of any school, and the vet college (majority female, obviously) throws regular parties that are basically like fishing in a stocked pond.

Bottom line, Ontario universities are a gold mine. Lots of good info in this thread from NP, Stoic and myself, might even make a good datasheet.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

What about Ryerson? This thread is full of gold, and anyone living in TO should be studying the info here like they were trying to get into EnSci at U of T.

Quote: (01-16-2013 12:52 PM)Stoic Wrote:  

I've met like 3 hot girls who go or went to U of T, compared with many dozens who went to York, and even more who went to school elsewhere.

I go to York, and its paradise compared to U of T. Enough hot women to satisfy a guy who is social. I also only know 3 hot girls who go to U of T. Still haven't been able to hit up Guelph, London, Kingston, or Waterloo, even though I have friends with places in all of them. They're having a blast though. Basically, the further you go from Toronto the better it gets.

London's women are a toss up.

1. They're other incredibly open hot women from small towns.

2. Or they feel entitled as fuck and in turn become even harder to game then Toronto women.

3. With the small towns, there's a lot of small town bitches that are gross as fuck.

For the most part, London has a good amount of attractive women. However, I've only really gamed there on weekends and shit, so maybe my outlook will change if I spend more time there for school next year.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (01-18-2013 11:51 AM)Frost Wrote:  

Bottom line, Ontario universities are a gold mine. Lots of good info in this thread from NP, Stoic and myself, might even make a good datasheet.

I definitely agree; when you have no less than 15(!) universities, the smallest of which has over 7000 students (Trent, if we aren't counting OCAD) and most of which are over 15,000, all within an easy day's drive of each other, it's a pretty nice situation, just thinking about it brings me back.

All you really need to do is have a place to stay, know the spots (behold, the first search result, for 'london ontario nightlife') and have more game than the average Ontarioan university student.

Don't forget; the internet is not just for the wholesale invasion of privacy for the profit of megacorporations (Facebook) or to bear witness to the tragic depths to which the modern western woman has sunk (PoF/OKc); universities have events' pages, universities have forums...it's a powerful tool in the right hands, do your research.

I've also mentioned before; have an airtight backstory (be a grad student, why not?) and you can do well.

Quote: (01-18-2013 12:09 PM)Menace Wrote:  

What about Ryerson? This thread is full of gold, and anyone living in TO should be studying the info here like they were trying to get into EnSci at U of T.

Ryerson is a mostly technical school that is also in Downtown TO, though they do attract some choice girls because of a strong Journalism program.

WRT McMaster; Overall it is second tier, but they do have a reason to be snobby in one regard; it's allegedly one of the best Medical schools in the world.

I managed to check this out. I don't even know where to start...

Quote: (01-22-2013 12:32 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Go on...

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (01-22-2013 12:39 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Go on...

sharing is caring

[Image: powerclean.gif]

Tell us everything

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Just spill out all of your thoughts. I wouldn't even care if it wasn't organized or composed and nor would I blame you.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

lol you seem a bit traumatized...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling