rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easyjet to Moscow begins!

Easyjet have just opened up sales for their new route London Gatwick to Moscow Domodedovo. I just had a quick scan and saw if your dates match you can get return flights for under a 100 quid. This could be a game changer for a lot of us Brits since Moscow can now become a viable weekend destination. If you play it smart a weekend in Moscow now need not cost much more then a heavy one in London.

We need to sort out a 'UK-RVF-members-Moscow-weekend-mash up' over there to celebrate this news.

http://www.easyjet.com/en/cheap-flights/russia/moscow

This is very interesting news...its opened up an opportunity, but right now its freezing here probably matching moscow weather

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

It's not too bad down here in Brighton,blue skies and crisp. Wouldn't want to head there now but I'll definitely be taking advantage of this route from September onwards.

To be honest it was not really that hard before. I flew to Vilnius then got a on cheap flight to Moscow from there (no more than £100 for both flights).
The problem is you still need to sort out Visas. Also staying in a hotel arrangement will easily cost 100 quid a night. Then of course you have to pay ridiculous prices for everything else.
Having said that I fucking love Moscow so will definitely take advantage now I know what to do when I get there.

I can't wait to see in YouTube a 10 min compilation of staggers getting their faces filled by Russian bouncers.

I can't think of a worse place to go for a stag do. Although there are some decent strip bars so I am sure they will be happy to take their money.
Quote: (01-16-2013 10:34 AM)Volk Wrote:  

I can't wait to see in YouTube a 10 min compilation of staggers getting their faces filled by Russian bouncers.

Here come the Brits!

Gmanifesto will love this!!

Sounds like Russia is about to get ruined.

Will the stag parties go there?maybe it's too expensive for them.

Quote: (01-16-2013 10:41 AM)Rex Wrote:  

Here come the Brits!

[Image: 3160707_o.gif]

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:01 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Will the stag parties go there?maybe it's too expensive for them.

Expensive and visa issues. They never did Kiev in large numbers and that does not require a visa so Moscow will be left untouched for the most part. Also Russia has a certain image amongst most Brits and it's an image that means people would not to go there disrespecting the locals by pissing on war memorials.

Nah,we won't ruin Moscow that's for sure.

Quote: (01-16-2013 10:56 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Sounds like Russia is about to get ruined.

The saving grace could be visas and prices. Stags go for cheap booze first, cheap accommodation next, then cheap strip clubs and nightclubs.

Moscow is too expensive for the average stag party I think, and hotel costs are ridiculous.

Works both ways... More Russians in London! [Image: smile.gif]

More Russians here I reckon like gadabout says

most brits have not got the balls to go to Moscow unless there's a champions league final there.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Moscow needs to retain its price levels in order to not get ruined.

Quote: (01-16-2013 11:45 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

More Russians here I reckon like gadabout says

most brits have not got the balls to go to Moscow unless there's a champions league final there.

This.

I flew into Moscow for that final ( Chelsea fan - please don't take the piss as it still hurts ) and on the bus from the airport to the ground people were saying things like "I wouldn't come back to this shit hole for anything". Nobody had a good word to say about the place,in fact most of the fans were too scared to leave the fan park and hit the city before the game. Typical chav / working class mentality. 'Why don't they speak English?' types but I'd take their opinions as a barometer to what the average stag do Brit would think. Which can only be a good thing.

I don't think you'll get too lucky in moscow.
It's an quite expensive and hostile place.
Not made for tourists, few people speak english, service is bad.
Most muscovites are also not that friendly and don't give a damn about you being a foreigner.
As it was already mentioned, it's a city for the big players with the big money.
You also have to know the local scene and be up to date, even on the internet you'll have limited knowledge since the best info you could get would be written in kyrillic/russian.

You could actually better stay in London and game the local russian/EE chicks , or whatever X nationality/race with less $ , instead of the female muscovite which wants you to flaunt with your money.

Strange place overall.

[Image: Terrycantona.gif]

[Image: john-terry-penalty-miss-o.gif]

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Quote: (01-16-2013 12:44 PM)NuMbEr7 Wrote:  

Oh dear,typical united fan,never been to a game in his life but likes to give it large.

Aguerooooooooo!!!!

I dont see Moscow becoming a stag party spot - there is Little that's worth coming here for. The typical Brit will get shafted in face control if he tries to get into a nice place without putting some effort in. Local dudes have mad bank, so a London paycheck is nothing to the women here. And the strip clubs are more expensive then in London. Sure, quality is higher then the UK, but good luck getting through the icy personalities here.

But hey, I could be wrong. No harm in trying, but it would be better to skip it and save for NYC instead, or try Kiev or Poland.

Not to mention the visa headache.

Coming from a yearlong resident of Moscow. And, if You didn't know this - if you're not white, this will be a waste of a weekend (Latino bars excepting if you like being cockblocked by Turkish dudes).

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Quote: (01-16-2013 10:41 AM)Rex Wrote:  

Here come the Brits!

Gmanifesto will love this!!

Ha.

I actually like Brits.

I have never really been effected by the whole "stag party" thing, except in Latvia where there were a bunch of fools.

But I thought cats in London were pretty cool.

Quote: (01-16-2013 02:36 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2013 12:44 PM)NuMbEr7 Wrote:  

Oh dear,typical united fan,never been to a game in his life but likes to give it large.

Aguerooooooooo!!!!

Yep typical united fan [Image: biggrin.gif]

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (01-16-2013 12:37 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

I don't think you'll get too lucky in moscow.
It's an quite expensive and hostile place.
Not made for tourists, few people speak english, service is bad.
Most muscovites are also not that friendly and don't give a damn about you being a foreigner.
As it was already mentioned, it's a city for the big players with the big money.
You also have to know the local scene and be up to date, even on the internet you'll have limited knowledge since the best info you could get would be written in kyrillic/russian.

You could actually better stay in London and game the local russian/EE chicks , or whatever X nationality/race with less $ , instead of the female muscovite which wants you to flaunt with your money.

Strange place overall.

Spot on post, nothing will change, unless they do something about the VISA, invitation, and crazy prices, i cannot see Brits, of all races wanting to go there in massive numbers.

Once the British tarts get some booze into them its game on, better the devil you know.

Maybe Easyjet is going after business travelers?

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Looks like they're cleaning up the trash to boot. Excellent work by well-trained professionals, except for a little collateral damage. Maybe things are looking up in Москва.........

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1839185